Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co.

From Jan 10th:

For security reasons our operation will be paused few days, then will resume once everything is sorted and under control, no more details will be provided, all communication channels are shut down temporary. I will announce the come back once everything is solved, thank you for your patience.
No need to freak out or worry about your orders, talking about exist scam is stupid because if it was so I would have announced everything in stock and took your preorders during the CNY holidays with several promos, so let’s stop the nonsense and rumors. Waiting few days won’t hurt you.
Please do not send any more money to our wallets and accounts until I announce the comeback.
I won’t log in during this temporary period, and you won’t be able to reach us.
Thanks man I’ll wait and see what happens
 
Lots of drama about Qsc but they do have lots of volume and so pretty sure they are in hot water these days..

Also you cannot rely on a single source since they go bust all the time, I've been lucky as the only time orders oversees were seized was from Turkey years ago. Enjoy our domestic Canadian labs, a few great ones on this very board :)
 
They run into trouble and are gone. It's just one head of the hydra though. Theres are many others with the same extensive list, testing and for a fraction of the price of legacy sources. Many have Canadian warehouses.

Don't dm me for sources, I'm not answering.
 
I got some GH kits from the domestic warehouse, shipping was under a week. Look the same as they did last year.

QSC are thieves. Sent them $ before they went mia last year for an order that they never filled.

Since they came back they wont refund or credit me. Their response is they will do so in the "future." Meanwhile they been taking orders again for months now. Zero integrity.
 
Last edited:
I also lost money with them prior to their disappearance. To be fair I wasn't surprised or butthurt afterall it's China, don't expect a refund or reship if things go south it won't happen.

If you aren't willing to take risk then it's always best to stick with the solid reliable domestic sources we have here :)
 
I also lost money with them prior to their disappearance. To be fair I wasn't surprised or butthurt afterall it's China, don't expect a refund or reship if things go south it won't happen.

If you aren't willing to take risk then it's always best to stick with the solid reliable domestic sources we have here :)

What does this have to do with ordering domestic or being butt hurt about a refund/reship? My pack didn't get seized or lost or anything of that nature.

I sent them payment and they disappeared. Say they never re-appeared then fine. That is the part of taking a risk when ordering products of this nature. Domestic or int. I agree with you.

What you're not taking into account, in any capacity is that they're back and accepting orders. So you implying that if I send payment to a source on here and around that time they go mia for 3 months, fail to fill my order and then return and start taking orders again on this very forum months later, I am somehow in the wrong and butt hurt by asking for a refund/credit? If how is that any different compared to saying that a source on here can openly stiff members, continue sourcing on here, devoid of any accountability and consequences?
 
Last edited:
Folks how many times does this have to happen? Some new kid on the block comes out with cheaper pricing...the herd runs over there and gets scammed.
Then the next short term cheap supplier comes and the lemmings all run over there and eventually get screwed again.

This isn't new folks.

The best isn't always the cheapest, but it's always the best.
 
What does this have to do with ordering domestic or being butt hurt about a refund/reship? My pack didn't get seized or lost or anything of that nature.

I sent them payment and they disappeared. Say they never re-appeared then fine. That is the part of taking a risk when ordering products of this nature. Domestic or int. I agree with you.

What you're not taking into account, in any capacity is that they're back and accepting orders. So you implying that if I send payment to a source on here and around that time they go mia for 3 months, fail to fill my order and then return and start taking orders again on this very forum months later, I am somehow in the wrong and butt hurt by asking for a refund/credit? If how is that any different compared to saying that a source on here can openly stiff members, continue sourcing on here, devoid of any accountability and consequences?
No brother I apologize if I came off as arrogant. The exact same thing happened to me, I sent money and they went mia into the abyss, nothing was ever sent although the money was accepted.

What I meant was china is not held to the same accountability as our domestic sources, that is all. Many lost money on that ordeal, so it is unlikely they will make right their wrongs. The same risk applies for all Chinese sources in comparison to a domestic. We win some and we lose some with the int game, that's how it is. All the best man
 
That sucks if you're one of those orders before the bust but I really do believe thats part of the risk unfortunately and not necessarily a "scam" I also do believe if they get their legal stuff sorted and can verify the orders they will deliver at their loss.

As for are they back. Well partially but not fully yet, probably next year when the legal stuff is all sorted out they will get powders back, at least that's what she says.
 
What does this have to do with ordering domestic or being butt hurt about a refund/reship? My pack didn't get seized or lost or anything of that nature.

I sent them payment and they disappeared. Say they never re-appeared then fine. That is the part of taking a risk when ordering products of this nature. Domestic or int. I agree with you.

What you're not taking into account, in any capacity is that they're back and accepting orders. So you implying that if I send payment to a source on here and around that time they go mia for 3 months, fail to fill my order and then return and start taking orders again on this very forum months later, I am somehow in the wrong and butt hurt by asking for a refund/credit? If how is that any different compared to saying that a source on here can openly stiff members, continue sourcing on here, devoid of any accountability and consequences?
Why do you say on here? I don't see @Taureau giving them permission to be a patron unless I missed them. If they are a patron on here, they have been vetted. If they have someone floating around as a member who is a rep, and has been approved by Bull, then so be it as none of my business.
I agree with @libo and @3ml - not that you didn't get screwed / you did and it is wrong. They should make it right, but the odds of it if they are in China are slim to none. Libo wasn't making fun of you/blaming you if you read it from another perspective. International orders are a crap shoot, more so than patrons who are known/reviewed/approved here/etc. If something goes wrong, not only do you have the added protection of dealing with the rep/lab, you can reach out to admin/taureau for assistance.
As @3ml said, anything that goes into the body - price is not even a factor (within reason), not sure if they were a lot less, but I stick with the same simply out of trust. I like the rep, trust the provider, and they have never let me down. Have I used others, sure - Drac, Syn, Ace, Genetec have all been great too. Libo has never been a prick here or try to show someone up - I read his posts as I do 3ML.
Anyway, repeating but you were wronged, they should have fixed it, but they aren't going to and I would never give them another cent considering the options that are available. I have no patience, for whatever reason, for any lab who ghosts people and then want to come back - not my choice but I would never let them until they made everyone whole but Bull has no control over this as they are not a patron here - he can correct me if I am wrong.
 
Why do you say on here? I don't see @Taureau giving them permission to be a patron unless I missed them. If they are a patron on here, they have been vetted. If they have someone floating around as a member who is a rep, and has been approved by Bull, then so be it as none of my business.
I agree with @libo and @3ml - not that you didn't get screwed / you did and it is wrong. They should make it right, but the odds of it if they are in China are slim to none. Libo wasn't making fun of you/blaming you if you read it from another perspective. International orders are a crap shoot, more so than patrons who are known/reviewed/approved here/etc. If something goes wrong, not only do you have the added protection of dealing with the rep/lab, you can reach out to admin/taureau for assistance.
As @3ml said, anything that goes into the body - price is not even a factor (within reason), not sure if they were a lot less, but I stick with the same simply out of trust. I like the rep, trust the provider, and they have never let me down. Have I used others, sure - Drac, Syn, Ace, Genetec have all been great too. Libo has never been a prick here or try to show someone up - I read his posts as I do 3ML.
Anyway, repeating but you were wronged, they should have fixed it, but they aren't going to and I would never give them another cent considering the options that are available. I have no patience, for whatever reason, for any lab who ghosts people and then want to come back - not my choice but I would never let them until they made everyone whole but Bull has no control over this as they are not a patron here - he can correct me if I am wrong.

they are not on here and if lurking here someone let me know so I can show them the door
 
IF things go back to more than some dribs and drabs to the US (ie: half the supply returns at the distributor level) then I wouldn't be surprised if one of two things happen.

1. QSC built a name and decent reputation up to about this time last year. PP as well. Willing to bet these two take up over half the market. Takes time and effort to get this kind of thing going so if they come back they will honor A LOT and shoulder a lot of responsibility for the dropping off the face of the earth. Freebies, smoking deals, whatever they come up with to make up for shafting others

2. Start over with a post on Meso and start again. Tough way to go but with the market hurting a decent option to get a customer base going again.

Edit: By start again I mean start over with a new name. Not that difficult to do but have to "shoulder the weather" if you know what I mean. Two months of hell LOL then a pretty quick rise back. The sharp ones in the know will figure out it's the same company under a new name but won't give a crap as long as they provide.
 
Last edited:
IF things go back to more than some dribs and drabs to the US (ie: half the supply returns at the distributor level) then I wouldn't be surprised if one of two things happen.

1. QSC built a name and decent reputation up to about this time last year. PP as well. Willing to bet these two take up over half the market. Takes time and effort to get this kind of thing going so if they come back they will honor A LOT and shoulder a lot of responsibility for the dropping off the face of the earth. Freebies, smoking deals, whatever they come up with to make up for shafting others

2. Start over with a post on Meso and start again. Tough way to go but with the market hurting a decent option to get a customer base going again.

Edit: By start again I mean start over with a new name. Not that difficult to do but have to "shoulder the weather" if you know what I mean. Two months of hell LOL then a pretty quick rise back. The sharp ones in the know will figure out it's the same company under a new name but won't give a crap as long as they provide.
It's sounds like they're going with option 1, when they come good on the lost orders it will be a huge boost to their reputation that is well worth the money. They seem to be quick building back, had the small advantage of having stocked warehouses in other countries, this product was not lost so they have been liquidating those products to fund the restart in China. Time will tell but I've used them for years and they've never done me dirty.
 
Top