Pure Peptide Yay or Nay

604arsh

New member
Anyone have any experiences with PurePeptide? I’ve got some Reta from them which gave me the desired effects and it’s pretty competitive with other peptide sources here in BC such as redfoxpeptides which ive also used before but it’s a bit pricier. All their COAs look legit from Janoshik however some of them are pretty old. Their HGH COA is back from April 2026 which tested pretty good. I ordered 200iu from them and will keep you posted on how I feel/ body recomp effects. Hgh coming in tomorrow. Will probably order from GGC for my October GH supply as all their COAs are pretty recent and batch specific. I think purepeptide’s HGH is probably real as it comes in the same boxes/kits as GGC (probably same Chinese hgh which is totally fine) however it’s way more expensive at about 1.75/iu (I paid under 300 for 200iu still pretty tax). Anyways if anyone has some thoughts to share please feel free to let me know or DM.
 
Anyone have any experiences with PurePeptide? I’ve got some Reta from them which gave me the desired effects and it’s pretty competitive with other peptide sources here in BC such as redfoxpeptides which ive also used before but it’s a bit pricier. All their COAs look legit from Janoshik however some of them are pretty old. Their HGH COA is back from April 2026 which tested pretty good. I ordered 200iu from them and will keep you posted on how I feel/ body recomp effects. Hgh coming in tomorrow. Will probably order from GGC for my October GH supply as all their COAs are pretty recent and batch specific. I think purepeptide’s HGH is probably real as it comes in the same boxes/kits as GGC (probably same Chinese hgh which is totally fine) however it’s way more expensive at about 1.75/iu (I paid under 300 for 200iu still pretty tax). Anyways if anyone has some thoughts to share please feel free to let me know or DM.
Their hgh looks on par with gg 110iu batch - but do you really need a no dimer hgh ? Their hgh is really expensive- over double price of gg. Most chinese sources have 1-2% dimer -which I've used with no ill effects - albeit at low 5 iu dosage. - .2 % is still big time pharma quality which is what most of gg is.

Don't have any experience with purpeptide- are you able to pay crypto ? if you can it will save you 20% with gg - and you can use code orion10 for another 10% - really can't beat that - and shipping free after 250 I believe....
 
Anyone have any experiences with PurePeptide? I’ve got some Reta from them which gave me the desired effects and it’s pretty competitive with other peptide sources here in BC such as redfoxpeptides which ive also used before but it’s a bit pricier. All their COAs look legit from Janoshik however some of them are pretty old. Their HGH COA is back from April 2026 which tested pretty good. I ordered 200iu from them and will keep you posted on how I feel/ body recomp effects. Hgh coming in tomorrow. Will probably order from GGC for my October GH supply as all their COAs are pretty recent and batch specific. I think purepeptide’s HGH is probably real as it comes in the same boxes/kits as GGC (probably same Chinese hgh which is totally fine) however it’s way more expensive at about 1.75/iu (I paid under 300 for 200iu still pretty tax). Anyways if anyone has some thoughts to share please feel free to let me know or DM.
Ive visited the site a few times and looked good. But ended up using growthguys each time as I trust them and their prices always seem on par or cheaper than anyone else. Nothing bad to say about Pure though, dont remember seeing any negative reviews. Using growthguys GH right now as well as their bpc157/tb500.
 
Their hgh looks on par with gg 110iu batch - but do you really need a no dimer hgh ? Their hgh is really expensive- over double price of gg. Most chinese sources have 1-2% dimer -which I've used with no ill effects - albeit at low 5 iu dosage. - .2 % is still big time pharma quality which is what most of gg is.

Don't have any experience with purpeptide- are you able to pay crypto ? if you can it will save you 20% with gg - and you can use code orion10 for another 10% - really can't beat that - and shipping free after 250


According to the COA the purity is about the same as the 110iu GGC batch- which actually has a 0% dimer as well interestingly. They unfortunately don’t take btc that I’m aware of but offer 20% off on first time orders which i used for my gh order. It’s coming in today will send pics once I receive it so we can compare it to the 110iu GGC kit. Cheers
 
Ive visited the site a few times and looked good. But ended up using growthguys each time as I trust them and their prices always seem on par or cheaper than anyone else. Nothing bad to say about Pure though, dont remember seeing any negative reviews. Using growthguys GH right now as well as their bpc157/tb500.
That’s really interesting to hear, these guys just popped up recently got shut down once because they were aggressively running ads I believe. But as far as I can tell they have legit peptides/gh just some of their products aren’t as competitively priced as GGC. I think they’re going easy on ads and stuff like that probably don’t want to get their domain shut down again. I’ve heard so much good stuff about GGC from you guys gonna have to order their 430iu kit for October I’m running 10iu a day now will up it to 12-15 with that batch as it’s pretty cost effective!
 
That’s really interesting to hear, these guys just popped up recently got shut down once because they were aggressively running ads I believe. But as far as I can tell they have legit peptides/gh just some of their products aren’t as competitively priced as GGC. I think they’re going easy on ads and stuff like that probably don’t want to get their domain shut down again. I’ve heard so much good stuff about GGC from you guys gonna have to order their 430iu kit for October I’m running 10iu a day now will up it to 12-15 with that batch as it’s pretty cost effective!
Yah I don't think you will regret using growthguys. Im always glad to see other peptide companies out there though, good to have options and competition.
 
I’ve got 13 kits on the way of peptides from group buys right now but I still am going back to GG for more gh next week.
 
Top