Proposed Cycle.

Thegodofgains

Trusted Member
Good afternoon fellow Canadian Brawns

I'm thinking of running a cycle soon.

Maybe in a few weeks.

The purpose of the cycle is to recomp, fill my muscles, and to facilitate workout recoveries. I've been super sore every time from the gym.

I've had numerous cycles under my belt. Different diets and to explain it all would be voluminous

I haven't touched AAS in over 1.5 years.

I also no longer want to compete per say. That's not my goal anymore. Rather, I don't want to add more size to my frame, but to fill out the fat for muscle and lose fat at the same time overall. Also, to get stronger for functional reasons.

I'm thinking of running the following. This is just to see how my body responds. I have no desire to bump things up. I know how these hormones work on me.

Week 1-12
Testosterone - 400mg a week
Superdrol - 10mg a day
GHRP 2 - 300-400mcg a day
CJC1295 - 1mg a week

Aromasin, evista, and arimidex are on hand

OR

I prefer the above 2 peps. I've had better results than running generic GH or MK677.

Again, this is to recomp...to get getstronger, leaner, fuller. It's not to get super freakishly big. I want to fit into nice clothes. I want to shrink my waist and not hold any water, although I know with the peps and test I may hold it temporarily.

I want to increase my bench, squat and deadlift.

I do a lot of cold therapy. Extremely cold showers and breathing exercises. It really helps with focusing

Cheers

Last edited:
12 weeks of superdrol?!? @10mg per DAY or WEEK?

superdrol is super harsh on your liver values so I personally wouldn't run it that long...get bloods throughout cycle if possible

I find I like superdrol at lower dose.

10mg from my experience I didn't notice any sides or liver elevation.

I like the fact I don't hold too much bloat on it.

Strength gains are greater than dbol and anadrol. That's just my experience.

Long time no see.
I was thinking of trying cold therapy. At work I have a blast freezer, was thinking of trying 7 min in there. It’s minus 50 c with the wind chill.
Got the idea from one of Luke Sandoe’s vids

I actually only wear a t-shirt.

At work and going to the gym.

I take cold showers. 15 minutes 2x a day.

Plus, I'm from southern Ontario. It hasn't been too extreme in cold temperatures. Even this past weekend, Thursday and Friday, it was a extreme cold weather and I still wore a t shirt. The cold forces you to move and execute.

And I will say the body/mind does adapt and get strongers to handle the stresses.

I also sit in the Sauna and take hot showers. This is so I can handle hotter temperatures too. Just like muscle memory is a real thing. The cells or nucleus stores the information of the environment.

I'm gonna get a blood work done prior to even cycling. I know I feel healthy. But I wanna see if cold therapy increased my white blood cell count.

The breathing exercises are wim hoff and buteyko methods. They should increase my RBC or something like that.

I finally learnt to breath in and out my nose. I notice my concentration goes up. Even during my workouts, I practice breathing through my noise. Now it's just automatic. After the concious efforts.

Plus, besides weightlifting I also do stretching for a hour, 20 different types of movements or stretches. My osooyos muscle and lower back muscles are loosened. I didn't notice how tight they had been over the years of sitting down and training

My ham, quad, back, are really flexible. I haven't been injured. The only thing now is life has been more busy because of school, work, and family.

I actually only wear a t-shirt.

At work and going to the gym.

I take cold showers. 15 minutes 2x a day.

Plus, I'm from southern Ontario. It hasn't been too extreme in cold temperatures. Even this past weekend, Thursday and Friday, it was a extreme cold weather and I still wore a t shirt. The cold forces you to move and execute.

And I will say the body/mind does adapt and get strongers to handle the stresses.

I also sit in the Sauna and take hot showers. This is so I can handle hotter temperatures too. Just like muscle memory is a real thing. The cells or nucleus stores the information of the environment.

I'm gonna get a blood work done prior to even cycling. I know I feel healthy. But I wanna see if cold therapy increased my white blood cell count.

The breathing exercises are wim hoff and buteyko methods. They should increase my RBC or something like that.

I finally learnt to breath in and out my nose. I notice my concentration goes up. Even during my workouts, I practice breathing through my noise. Now it's just automatic. After the concious efforts.

Plus, besides weightlifting I also do stretching for a hour, 20 different types of movements or stretches. My osooyos muscle and lower back muscles are loosened. I didn't notice how tight they had been over the years of sitting down and training

My ham, quad, back, are really flexible. I haven't been injured. The only thing now is life has been more busy because of school, work, and family.

Massage therapy because I let everything get so tight I was getting nerve issues. Crazy how it gets away. I stretch a lot more now, even incorporate some yoga.

I work in and out of cold all day long. You do build up a tolerance after a while. Not sure if you get higher wbc or not.

Yeah, good idea to get bloods. Just to be sure.

I notice that aswell. I have to keep going to colder temperatures to keep getting stronger.

Did you find that aswell

Just so everyone knows, im going to do a log of this soon.

Reason being, i have found that if i write things down, like a to do list or a diary, there's more chance of executing those things.

So just to clarify, i am going to the following cycle.

I would encourage the reader to read the above posts so they know the information thats going to follow.

So my cycle will be as followed.

Week 1-12
Testosterone - 400mg a week
Superdrol - 10mg a day = 70mg a week
GHRP 2 - 300-400mcg a day
CJC1295 - 1mg a week

There are some compounds, after blood work, i have found that drastically increase endogenous HGH, more than generic hgh, like phenibut, mucana pruriens et cetera.

Excluding compounds, fasting increased my natural hgh.

I prefer generic peptides from china. They work exceptionally good. IMO they beat generic hgh and MK677. I cannot say about pharm grade hgh as i have never tried it and tbh don't want to because of cost. MK677 gave me more bloat and sides than running GHRP 2/6 and CJC. Idk why.

AI's i have on hand as needed.

I will assess my BW after week 3 or 5.

IMO, this is probably the smallest doses i have ever done. I am on a budget right now. And being a student i need to save up. Im looking to get into the kin field so having a pretty good body, more functional body would be appealing.

So i have trained natural now for 1.5 years almost again. I needed to recalibrate my mind, and go back to the chalkboard.

I don't think i could be any more in optimal health.

In the 1.5 year time;
I've fasted 23 hours a day, eating only smoothies, with greens like hemp seed, avocado, legumes, nuts.

I drank over 5-6L daily of locally grown green tea, lemon ginger tea, and mixed berries teas. It's good for health.

Things which are easy on the digestive system.

I will say that protein, regardless of where it comes from is needed somewhat to repair the body.

I have a massive appetite. Nothing really upsets that. But, if i over indulge, which a lot of bodybuilders do, i get mentally sluggish. Which I find impacts my motivation in the gym. I like to get in and get out. So not feeling heavy is a good way for me to stay focused.

I've done really cold showers, 15x minutes, 2x a day.

This winter, i have not wore a winter jacket once. I've worn tank tops in the - degrees celcius temperatures.

I've done conscious breathing exercises with tantra/mantra. I dont want to get into the science and madness of these things and the benefits. It would be too long to write. But just know these things are very important to strengthen the body, mind and spirit.

I've also worked on stretching 30 mins a day at least.

So the purpose of this is to honestly;

- Get stronger, leaner, reduce fat and develop shape the muscles. I need to recover from my workouts.
- I will be eating maybe one large meal a day, or 2. This will be either PWO only, or 11am & or post work.
- Those that know me, from CJM days and NM days will know im not one to BS my results even though they may sound ridiculous

Sorry if this is incoherent and all over the place. I'm just writing it all down

Cheers

Last edited: