Taureau
Administrator
So long as it doesnt violate a rule, I can add that in![]()
it would be breaking my rules
So long as it doesnt violate a rule, I can add that in![]()
OopsSo long as it doesnt violate a rule, I can add that in![]()
Hey there,Hey hey!
A little late to the review party but ..Pinnacle was great to deal with!! Excellent customer service, quick replies and just a professional presence. Packaging was safe and secure and my blood work is coming back great!
I had alot of confidence ordering because their Janoshik reports were top notch.
Thanks again!
July 8th Ordered
July 9th Shipped
July 13th Delivered
Hey there,Just recieved my order from Pinnacle - thank you once again and for the little extra that was sent.
Primo, peptides, t3, GH. ready to grow
Hey there sir,Those 20ml vials that have 10ml are garbage and the oil is thick as shit. When their previous batches in the smaller vials, the oil was thin and easy to withdraw. So obviously let people know when you're switching shit or when you're relabeling shit that doesn 't leave lumps and pip for weeks! Done.
O you are a nice guy still working with him. You must have children to have this much patience!!Hey there sir,
Since the last two comments/reviews you posted here on this thread, we have asked you multiples times to reach out to us so we could get this matter solved for you, wich you never did (neither via PM here or via our Email that we provided).
As we previously also mentioned here, we never had 20ML vials, only bigger 10ML vials (24x52mm). We would kindly ask one last time if you would please be able to contact us so we can discuss this further and solve the issue for you!
We will compensate you with pleasure but we only ask that you contact us to let us know wich product you are referring to as we want to resolve the issue if there is one with a specific product! As we also mentioned in the past, we only had a few people that had PIP issues (mainly with our first T400 blend) and we had it resolved for them by switching their products immediately so they would be happy (wich we believe they are)!
We have a big amount of clients using our bigger 10ML vials without any issue so we simply don't understand as of why you keep posting theses comments without reaching out to us..
Thank you for your time and we hope you have a good day.
Hey there,I can vouch for this, been using their stuff since almost day 1 both smaller and taller bottles and all their stuff was G2G
Hey there,O you are a nice guy still working with him. You must have children to have this much patience!!
I can also vouch for both the test and tren. Great products. and like Mfg Eng said, I admire the patience you guys have haha.I can vouch for this, been using their stuff since almost day 1 both smaller and taller bottles and all their stuff was G2G
Hey there,I can also vouch for both the test and tren. Great products. and like Mfg Eng said, I admire the patience you guys have haha.