Pinnacle Research Pictures

I recently placed a small order for a few things that I could use just for now until my next order when I hope to try more:
  • Test C.
  • Arimidex
  • Cialis
  • Viagra
  • BAC Water
The extra friendly and courteous customer service, payment, shipping, etc. were all great.

Still trying out the actual products themselves now...

Thank you Pinnacle Research Canada,

OD
 

Attachments

  • Pinnacle June 2026.png
    Pinnacle June 2026.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 45
I recently placed a small order for a few things that I could use just for now until my next order when I hope to try more:
  • Test C.
  • Arimidex
  • Cialis
  • Viagra
  • BAC Water
The extra friendly and courteous customer service, payment, shipping, etc. were all great.

Still trying out the actual products themselves now...

Thank you Pinnacle Research Canada,

OD
Thank you for your kind words sir and nice Plate picture!
 
Top