Pick the winner of Mr. Olympia, Bikini Olympia, Men’s Physique Olympia and Classic Physique Olympia entries valid up to Friday at 11pm EST

Congrats to the winners.

Hadi looked fantastic and think he deserved 2nd. His conditioning as excellent. Disappointed in much of the open competitors conditioning actually. Which is why you see so many repeat winners I suppose. Next year will be interesting if Rhoden comes back.

Agreed Hadi should have been higher. I would have put him no 1 actually.

He had the best conditioning, arguably better upperbody and definitely better legs than those placed ahead of him and Curry and Bonac have ammy looking calves, I can get 10 guys together from my local gyms with better calves.

How the fuck do you win when you are missing a bodypart? Pick your fav of all time, lets say Dorian or Levrone in their classic 1995 battle. Now remove a random bodypart like biceps or side delts. Are they even on the stage? Could they even place in an ammy show?

Maybe the judging criteria has changed more than I am aware but the first quality judged used to be symmetry FFS.

It's a fucking crime the way legs are ignored, particularly the calves. Yeah I get that the judges often can't see the calves from where they are sitting (most people are not too aware of this) . At a low level ammy show with a small budget I can forgive it somewhat but at a pro show (THE FUCKING O) surely somehow they could figure out how to make sure the judges can see them. Pet peeve of mine for decades, it's "bodybuilding" not "everything from the knees up building where the legs are not as important as the upperbody"

I dont even work my calves and they are better then most pro,s lol. Guess im gifted in my legs lol. I really should work them more, but they blow up to fast and got nasty stretch marks on the inside, so its hard to work them hard.

Agreed Hadi should have been higher. I would have put him no 1 actually.

He had the best conditioning, arguably better upperbody and definitely better legs than those placed ahead of him and Curry and Bonac have ammy looking calves, I can get 10 guys together from my local gyms with better calves.

How the fuck do you win when you are missing a bodypart? Pick your fav of all time, lets say Dorian or Levrone in their classic 1995 battle. Now remove a random bodypart like biceps or side delts. Are they even on the stage? Could they even place in an ammy show?

Maybe the judging criteria has changed more than I am aware but the first quality judged used to be symmetry FFS.

It's a fucking crime the way legs are ignored, particularly the calves. Yeah I get that the judges often can't see the calves from where they are sitting (most people are not too aware of this) . At a low level ammy show with a small budget I can forgive it somewhat but at a pro show (THE FUCKING O) surely somehow they could figure out how to make sure the judges can see them. Pet peeve of mine for decades, it's "bodybuilding" not "everything from the knees up building where the legs are not as important as the upperbody"

I dont even work my calves and they are better then most pro,s lol. Guess im gifted in my legs lol. I really should work them more, but they blow up to fast and got nasty stretch marks on the inside, so its hard to work them hard.

Fuck I wish. I guess I get upset when peoples get ripped off. I don't know any of these pros in a personal way at all but I've had a taste of what they go through to get there and having that dismissed by an organization that is not following it's own rules infuriates me.

You don't want to count calves at all? You don't want to put as much importance on legs as upperbod? Fine, it's your contest, just put that in the rulebook and let me decide if I want to play.

I've never competed but have been very involved in it from various directions and felt the pain.

PS the political side of it, which I'm sure came into play here, is the worst and can suck my dick. Hard.

I had no idea Chris Bumstead is from Ontario. I don't follow the classic physique category too much. I guess I'll be paying closer attention.