Peoples year round supplement protocol

BClift91

Hello everyone, I would love to hear what supplements everyone takes year round or while "on" and why? Would also be awesome to hear what brands you use as well.
So far now I take Animalpak vitamin, fish oils and Choline bitartrate/Inositol

Sam-e, inositol and choline - liver protection but not because of on or off cycle. I have mildly fatty liver
Ubiquinol- heart health, BP, and provides a degree of liver protection.
Vitamin c (3000-5000 mg) and vitamin e (800 IU’s), vitamin d - 2000. Antioxidant protection and liver health.
Ginger raw each day - many studies show it has a psotivr impact on fatty liver and protects against toxic liver substances. Helps with BP.
Probiotics - Believe HMF is the brand, everything starts with digestion,
Betaine - same as probiotic and liver Health.
Licorice root - liver protection and anti-inflammatory herb.
Curcrumin/turmeric - inflammation and pain.
Fish oil - BP, pain, and overall health.
Melatonin - 10 mg at night, one of the best antioxidants and provides significant liver protection from toxic substances.

Milk thistle, alpha lipoic acid, and black seed oil are staples too but at no time do I take all the aforementioned at once. I rotate. That being said Sam-e, melatonin, ginger, Ubiquinol and probiotics are year round.

Nothing
I personally believe they are all garbage
I done even have protein shakes in my house

The only thing I’ll use is karbolyn for insulin

Sam-e, inositol and choline - liver protection but not because of on or off cycle. I have mildly fatty liver
Ubiquinol- heart health, BP, and provides a degree of liver protection.
Vitamin c (3000-5000 mg) and vitamin e (800 IU’s), vitamin d - 2000. Antioxidant protection and liver health.
Ginger raw each day - many studies show it has a psotivr impact on fatty liver and protects against toxic liver substances. Helps with BP.
Probiotics - Believe HMF is the brand, everything starts with digestion,
Betaine - same as probiotic and liver Health.
Licorice root - liver protection and anti-inflammatory herb.
Curcrumin/turmeric - inflammation and pain.
Fish oil - BP, pain, and overall health.
Melatonin - 10 mg at night, one of the best antioxidants and provides significant liver protection from toxic substances.

Milk thistle, alpha lipoic acid, and black seed oil are staples too but at no time do I take all the aforementioned at once. I rotate. That being said Sam-e, melatonin, ginger, Ubiquinol and probiotics are year round.

Nice stack! this is what I want to be doing. thanks everyone for taking the time to reply

Nothing except protein and there are a lot of days where i dont touch that.
I do keep some phylum husk powder here if im getting bunged up and i will buy tudca sometimes if ive been blasting hard.
Not saying my way is right but i have never felt a difference when taking a bunch of supps

I have protein powder for when I’m not hungry but have to get some protein in me, otherwise I prefer to get my protein from actual food. I have BCAA’s, but like zues said it’s more for the flavour (banana ice pop)

The one thing I really like taking is vitamin C, I completely notice a difference in how much better my immune system is. Getting a cold absolutely sucks, and I get them a lot less now. If I feel one coming on, I’ll just take a little extra vitamin c than normal, and about half the time it goes away. The other half of the time I just hammer vitamin c while I’m sick and I notice I recover way faster. Might be placebo, but 🤷🏻‍♂️ Long as it keeps working.

I have only started to supplement while I am trying to burn off some fat and stay healthy.

I have never found they had any impact.

However, at 60 and surrounded by doctors and nurses at work I have been nagged endlessly to utilize:
Vit C 1500 mg
Vit D 500 mg
Calcium 500 mg
Magnesium 500 mg
MSM 1000 mg 3 X A DAY
OMEGA 3 1000 MG 2X A DAY
Zinc 10 mg daily
I have done some research and while others may object I am happy with Walmart brand supplements.

I am currently using Milk Thistle for liver support while on Test Cyp 500 Mg weekly. naturally sourced at the health food store locally.

I use turmeric in omelettes mixed with black pepper to activate its best proprieties daily and burgers when i make them.
I use raw ginger if I feel any nausea. Rarely!

I use a pre-workout mixture of beta-alanine, creatine, glutamine, citriline malate.
BCAA's in my water at the gym.
I take a protein drink before the gym with a banana (if I am eating carbs) and another after with an apple before I get home.
I use Allmax products it keeps it simple.
They do impact my workouts and the protein drinks help me get the protein I need since I cant eat enough to fulfill the protein needs.

I feel great, sleep fine, never get sick and have no complaints.

My liver enzymes are all in the normal range and at 6 weeks into the cycle I still have no side affects except a little bloating day after the IM.

Grandpa

200-400mcg chromium
Vitamin e 400iu
B100 complex
5000iu vitamin d
1000mg vitamin c

I have only started to supplement while I am trying to burn off some fat and stay healthy.

I have never found they had any impact.

However, at 60 and surrounded by doctors and nurses at work I have been nagged endlessly to utilize:
Vit C 1500 mg
Vit D 500 mg
Calcium 500 mg
Magnesium 500 mg
MSM 1000 mg 3 X A DAY
OMEGA 3 1000 MG 2X A DAY
Zinc 10 mg daily
I have done some research and while others may object I am happy with Walmart brand supplements.

I am currently using Milk Thistle for liver support while on Test Cyp 500 Mg weekly. naturally sourced at the health food store locally.

I use turmeric in omelettes mixed with black pepper to activate its best proprieties daily and burgers when i make them.
I use raw ginger if I feel any nausea. Rarely!

I use a pre-workout mixture of beta-alanine, creatine, glutamine, citriline malate.
BCAA's in my water at the gym.
I take a protein drink before the gym with a banana (if I am eating carbs) and another after with an apple before I get home.
I use Allmax products it keeps it simple.
They do impact my workouts and the protein drinks help me get the protein I need since I cant eat enough to fulfill the protein needs.

I feel great, sleep fine, never get sick and have no complaints.

My liver enzymes are all in the normal range and at 6 weeks into the cycle I still have no side affects except a little bloating day after the IM.

Grandpa
I don't think you need the milk thistle, it doesn't really do much and your not running orals

Vita freak vitamin pak
2 fish oil pills am & pm
2000mg vit c
Bcaa

Simple and effective.

changed my daily regimine
optimen multivitamin (1 tablet, regular dose is 3)

600mg calcium citrate
1000iu vitamin d
100mcg vitamin k2
200iu vitamin e (mixed tocopherol)
1g omega 3 concentrated fish oil
1 table spoon udo's oil (omega 3/6/9 supplement)
100mg ubiquinol
4g l carnitine tartrate
1500mg choline
1500mg inositol
150mg R-ALA

Also just a side note, diet is key, started following an anti inflammatory diet approach. Actually was doing it all along before but didn’t know

Last edited:
Figured I'd toss myself into the mix

-2 mutli vitamins
-2g vita C
-400 iu E
-8grams fish oil (really helps with lipids)
-Q10- forgot the dose
-alpha lipoic acid- again forget the dose
-2000 iu'd vita D
-b complex

Recently I added
7grams taurine
20-30 grams glutamin
5 grams creatine ethyl ester.

I find the tarurine and glutamine really help with recovery, fullness etc... for many years when I was yougner I took 7gr taurine and 40 grams glutamin EVERY day.. Everytime I stop taking it and then eventually start up again I wonder why I ever stop.

I should add, I take digestive enzymes with every single meal. I seriously think anyone who consumes high amounts of protein or just food in general should take digestive enzymes.

Forgot..

I take melatonin also.. I used to use it all the time, but stopped. Recently I've been using it again, but this time around I feel really groggy the next day.. Trying to figure out how to use it and avoid the grogginess