Pct for fertility

I’m sorry to hear that man... definitely a tough one, we’ve been through the same twice now. It’s been almost a year since it happened to us, the wife is finally starting to get back on board with trying again. I’ll be prepping to start a similar PCT as you in the next few weeks so we can start.

Aside from that, congrats on the surprise pregnancy, hopefully this one sticks for you guys!

I’ll be planning on HCG and HMG, I was thinking of just doing HMG along with the clomid and nolva. Not sure if the HCG and HMG will compliment each other, but I’ll probably add it into the mix since there’s a lot more anecdotal results for people with HCG.

I combined HCG and HMG, I only did it because the amount of ejaculate I was producing was bothering me, HMG on its owns helped but when I added HCG... I couldn’t paint her entire face and still have some for her to swallow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I combined HCG and HMG, I only did it because the amount of ejaculate I was producing was bothering me, HMG on its owns helped but when I added HCG... I couldn’t paint her entire face and still have some for her to swallow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hah, been awhile since I’ve had that kind of fire power. Good to know.