Orion

I know a guy in Toronto that has stock of Dmaa pre.

Dark Horse Labs Black Orange (DMAA) 40 servings
Centurion Labz God of Rage Original (DMAA) 33 Servings
Black Pharma Blast Off (DMAA) 25 servings

What he has.

But never knew Orion had Dmaa hmmmmm

I know a guy in Toronto that has stock of Dmaa pre.

Dark Horse Labs Black Orange (DMAA) 40 servings
Centurion Labz God of Rage Original (DMAA) 33 Servings
Black Pharma Blast Off (DMAA) 25 servings

What he has.

But never knew Orion had Dmaa hmmmmm

Just before it got banned I bought 4 bags of 2000 servings per bag from a bulk powder website, it expired a few onths ago but its still potent as ever,I still haven't even opened 2 of the bags lol... if i tae too much my heart jumps out of ym chest and I get incredibly angry for no reaso , its amazing stuff...

but I think I am going to pickup the orion pre workout and see how that is just for a change.
Any feedback on their DMAA pre workout yet?

Last bit of what i got left. Waiting on hernia surgery and gonna stock up in meantime. Picked this up last spring i thinkView attachment 1246

Inigual hernia? (Sorry about the spelling).
Make sure you ask to have it done laproscopically. Don’t do the cut open mesh type.
Laproscopically seriously if you are younger and not a pussy in 3 days you’ll feel good, a week you’ll feel great. No lifting for a month though. Take Advil or Tylenol for pain management not morphine or codeine because you don’t want to be bunged up, you can’t push to poop.
Cut open mesh, 2 weeks before you’ll feel good, the incision will be swollen for 3 no lifting for 6 weeks.
I know after my first laproscopic her ia surgery (I was 26) 5 days later I was back to work and lifted a hip of beef that weighed 140 lbs.
The second laproscopic hernia surgery (I was 34) after 3 days I went into work and put in a 6 hour shift, was doing some renovations and was tiling a wall. Did get tired after 4 hours though.
Remember both those times I was not enhanced.

This laproscopic surgery (I am now 47) was to have 10” of my colon removed, so the made a 8” incision. The rest of me is great (was back at work 1/2 days after a week) but the incision is fucking brutal, still swollen a bit after 13 days.

So if I could avoid an incision and get my hernias done laproscopically that is the way to go.
As a note, they blow you up with air, so once out of surgery you might get cramping in your shoulders, jump in a wheel chair and roll around the hospital to absorb it. It will get rid of the discomfort.

Oh and I almost forgot, you balls may turn blue, lol, yeah youll have blue balls, bwahaaa. Mine are blue right now, I can post pics, lol.

If you have a belly button or some other hernia, sry I have no idea.

Ya i have no idea about any of that. 1st time hernia and just seen family doc so far. Just waiting on appt with surgeon. Thanx for info tho.

Np, if you can wing with work, ask to take a cancellation. Both times mine were done within 2 weeks. They pretty much call you either 1-2 days before and the onky prep you need to do is not eat after dinner the day before.
They also send you home the same day, once you pee.

Lol, they told me I could go on the second one after I pee’d so likely 5 min after being put in a bed, I got changed into my sweats and T-shirt slowly walked to the bathroom so I wouldn’t pass out, then walked over to the nurses desk, and said, call my dad, I’m ready to go home.

Well I sure got in shit and was told that I need to wait at least an hour before I could go.
Sry for derail, I won’t do it anymore.

I've been using Orion for some time now... never been disappointed!!! I hope they come back online soon.... I really miss the blends and 30ml viles!
Honestly I can't say anything but good things about this lab... and the sooner they are back to doing buisness the better!!

Stupid question.... why get 2x 30ml and 3x 10ml and not just 3x30ml? Curious....

Because I like to make life more confusing for the rep.

Naa, They must have just ran out of 30ml at the time I ordered and send me the 10's instead. The math is the same so all good either way.

I've been using Orion for some time now... never been disappointed!!! I hope they come back online soon.... I really miss the blends and 30ml viles!
Honestly I can't say anything but good things about this lab... and the sooner they are back to doing buisness the better!!

They are open for business now. Message me what contact information you have and I will help you get in touch with them

Stupid question.... why get 2x 30ml and 3x 10ml and not just 3x30ml? Curious....
They are open for business now. Message me what contact information you have and I will help you get in touch with them
Actually if you look closely at the list, the 30ml blends say (3x 10ml).
But yes, there are other times where the 30ml jugs aren't made up so instead of making someone wait they just ship 3x 10ml instead. Works out to the same and you still get the 30ml price cut :p