OptiCan

If you don t mind telling me, what was your body response to a 9 months cycle...muscle tone, reducing fat, etc...you felt the difference after how long...thanks for your time

If you don t mind telling me, what was your body response to a 9 months cycle...muscle tone, reducing fat, etc...you felt the difference after how long...thanks for your time
I started at 2iu and worked up to 5 ius so nothing serious more for cosmetic purposes. I will say the fat loss is great. I found at times when I cheated on my diet that I really noticed no difference. I do have a sweet tooth lol. Probably the leanest I’ve been along with your muscle just seemed full not to mention the great sleeps. Just have to watch a bit of bloating but nothing serious. Also monitor your blood sugar levels. I really enjoyed it hence the temptation to stay on long term...

Thanks for the info...I ll be monitoring my health as much as I can...and good sleep will be a plus...

I’ve used optis for as long as 9 months at a time. Found the longer on the better it worked. Like I said though just concerned about long term use and its negative effects...
All hgh is longer the better bro efffects for me came on subtle but my physique has changed dramatically since 2018 and I’m not even a body builder..........just ordered some opti I’ll chime back In when I have some actual facts

I recently scored the Opti Auction. I received the products in 4 days. Delivered on a Sunday!

I have 520 IU on hand in all.

The rep has been great! I have never tried HGH before and recently showed interest. The auction came along and I thought why not? I am starting out very slowly. I want to thank the Opti rep for his great work and the advice given.

Thanks to the guys who reached out to me! Its no secret I am a newb to all this stuff.

Started 1IU post workout Sunday. After 3 days I have noticed a greatly improved sleep state.

I will keep those interested posted. I have no experience with pharma to compare to. so what you see is what you get.

I recently scored the Opti Auction. I received the products in 4 days. Delivered on a Sunday!

The rep has been great! I have never tried HGH before and recently showed interest. The auction came along and I thought why not? I am starting out very slowly. I want to thank the Opti rep for his great work and the advice given.

Thanks to the guys who reached out to me! Its no secret I am a newb to all this stuff.

Started 1IU post workout Sunday. After 3 days I have noticed a greatly improved sleep state.

I will keep those interested posted. I have no experience with pharma to compare to. so what you see is what you get.
I’m excited just waiting for mine😁😁😁😁 can’t wait to give optis a go..........go a cpl 10ml of Pareto test c as well.........guys super easy to deal with msgs back right away carries human grade as well so glad I met this guy! Can’t wait to receive my stuff but ya I give the opti rep a 10 out of 10 for customer service

Currently at 6iu split !! Been on for a good two months id say or a little more!!! I switched from their blue to the grey in the last month though!! Both are awesome!!!
Can’t wait to receive mine this is what I’ll be running 3.3 am 3.3 pm just easier to make a ten iu bottle into 3 pokes

You can increase overtime if you wish, but once your hands start to fall asleep easier, then you are likely around your sweet spot.
Mine is 2 iu a day.

You can increase overtime if you wish, but once your hands start to fall asleep easier, then you are likely around your sweet spot.
Mine is 2 iu a day.
Thank you. I'm really not in a hurry to burn through the stuff. That is an easy way to assess my limitation.

This was to good to pass up.

The vials are 12 iu not 10.
I add 1.2 iu of bac water every 10 on an insulin pin is 1 iu.
Oh ok sweet bro I guess each vial I’ll split to four shots than.........How much bacteriostat dosent matter as long as u just make ur measurements according.....ie 12 iu vial add 4 iu Bacteriostat each iu of reconstituted solution is 3iu.........very simple

Oh ok sweet bro I guess each vial I’ll split to four shots than.........How much bacteriostat dosent matter as long as u just make ur measurements according.....ie 12 iu vial add 4 iu Bacteriostat each iu of reconstituted solution is 3iu.........very simple
Add 1.2 cc of bac water. Then every 10 tick on a 1 cc insulin syringe is 1 iu. So 33 iu on your insulin syringe is 3.3 iu.
I’d bet you’ll find that too much. Your wrists will hurt after 2 weeks and you’ll bloat.
I’d stay at 2 iu then go from there.
This is not your normal weak gh.

Add 1.2 cc of bac water. Then every 10 tick on a 1 cc insulin syringe is 1 iu. So 33 iu on your insulin syringe is 3.3 iu.
I’d bet you’ll find that too much. Your wrists will hurt after 2 weeks and you’ll bloat.
I’ve ran a lot of growth..........that being said I’ve ran lots of the same brand which is norvotrope which was unbearable at 10iu but ya maybe this is double the potency

I hope it’s that strong lol that would be fuk in awesome

It's weird how sides affect everyone differently. I've run pharma omnitrop at 8iu daily with no carpal tunnel.
I don’t know for sure tho bro maybe norvo is 192 as sequence and it’s just some gross side that has nothing to do with growth?? Because a long long time ago like 2008 I bought some Hardcore hgh the lab was called hard core and that’s definitely crap 192aa and I was shooting 5 iu am I went to the gym one day started my flat bench warming up with the bar and when I picked it up the carpal tunnel was so bad I almost dropped it on myself couldn’t even train that day and that was for sure crap generic so?

I was trying to hold off giving my review of Opti until I had more time, as GH is slow seeing changes, but I'll chime in with my current impression. I've used pharma GH in the past (Saizen), and a variety of different chinese/generics over the years. Never in crazy bodybuilding doses, but lower doses for injury repair and health. I've been using Optis for the last couple months, and worked my way up to 3iu a day. If I go any higher, I get the carpal tunnel symptoms. I wouldn't say that Optis are "strong", but that they're properly dosed. To me they are about equivalent of pharma GH. The problem is that most generics GH is dosed incredibly low and then marketed as higher than it is. So that places Optis head and shoulders above the competition.

In my opinion Optis are accurately dosed (which is a rarity among generics). If their quality remains at the current level, I will be very happy. Also, their customer service is the best of anyone I've dealt with. It's quite refreshing.