Official Product Launch!

Yeah i found that i need to had the lid tighten to the max so it doesn't smell when closed. Will keep you update on how long it last.

Is it a bad idea to use it on my heaviest lift on every workout day during weeks?

It's best to limit it to your heavy compounds when you really need it. Heavy abuse can cause some adrenal fatigue (just like over using preworkout or caffine).

Its amazing for rows and deadlifts, but I wouldn't use it on lat pull downs for example.

Plus the less tolerant you are too it, the harder it hits when you want it to hit hard!

It's best to limit it to your heavy compounds when you really need it. Heavy abuse can cause some adrenal fatigue (just like over using preworkout or caffine).

Its amazing for rows and deadlifts, but I wouldn't use it on lat pull downs for example.

Plus the less tolerant you are too it, the harder it hits when you want it to hit hard!

Perfect gonna keep it only for my deads/rackpull/squats and only use it once a week. So 1 week deads, other week squats etc. I shouldn't develop much tolerance and keep the sniff potent and usefull.

Thanks for your advice

Damn now there a good time in a small package, gotta get me a bottle.
It's crazy how amonia turns you into superman

Yeah i found that i need to had the lid tighten to the max so it doesn't smell when closed. Will keep you update on how long it last.

Is it a bad idea to use it on my heaviest lift on every workout day during weeks?

I never had an issue when using.
I haven't tried these guys but zone salts gave me a headache

I never had an issue when using.
I haven't tried these guys but zone salts gave me a headache

After some use i stil find i need to raly tight the lid if i don't want to smell it around the lid. Ain't a big prob
Poduct work fine and no problem yet, working as it should.
Been 3 weeks without using it gonna open it soon to see if it's still powerfull as when i first open it.

After some use i stil find i need to raly tight the lid if i don't want to smell it around the lid. Ain't a big prob
Poduct work fine and no problem yet, working as it should.
Been 3 weeks without using it gonna open it soon to see if it's still powerfull as when i first open it.
Our latest bottle iteration will have even better sealing lids.

The hardest part of offering a good ammonia product is the R&D that goes into the bottle design tbh.

Our latest bottle iteration will have even better sealing lids.

The hardest part of offering a good ammonia product is the R&D that goes into the bottle design tbh.
I'm sure it have a lot of impact with these kind of product.
But for my first experience that seems pretty good, will better know when i open it up again soon.

I noticed Boss Supplements is listed as a sponsor here. For anyone in the area I just wanted to let you know Boss Supplements in Barrie carries Ward now. If you shop there you can buy it there!