Nootropics anyone?

Mano

Actual Greek God
Trusted Member
I'm ordering some nootropics from gorilla mind to try em out (love their pre, legit the only one I will ever buy). Never used nootropics, no idea if I'll benifit from them. I wanna hear any experience anyone has had here. Worth it? Or am I wasting my birthday cash?
I'm looking at picking up:
Gorilla mind smooth
Gorilla dream
Lock and load (for my other head)

I tried a bunch of racetams and others as pure substances (there are too many to list). This was back in 2011-2012, they did give me a mental boost and each of it gave me a different boost and feeling. I mixed a bunch too and it was okay.

Why I stopped: I discovered modafinil, it made me get addicted quickly and then I stopped. I looked for another booster ASAP. Tried concerta (Ritalin XR) and that helped me with my adhd for a little while (2-3 months), then I stopped because it took my fun personality away and turned me into a zombie.

I took care of my stuff without boosters after because I didn’t have the money to spend on nootropics. I want to give them a go again. They definitely work. No “limitless” shit though.

I tried a bunch of racetams and others as pure substances (there are too many to list). This was back in 2011-2012, they did give me a mental boost and each of it gave me a different boost and feeling. I mixed a bunch too and it was okay.

Why I stopped: I discovered modafinil, it made me get addicted quickly and then I stopped. I looked for another booster ASAP. Tried concerta (Ritalin XR) and that helped me with my adhd for a little while (2-3 months), then I stopped because it took my fun personality away and turned me into a zombie.

I took care of my stuff without boosters after because I didn’t have the money to spend on nootropics. I want to give them a go again. They definitely work. No “limitless” shit though.
So the products I'm looking do not have modafinil, I think they used but pulled it due to the dependence. Also tried concerta and didn't like it.

Alpha brain. I like adderall personally but it's prescription only. My doc swears up and down by it though I've lowered my dose 3 times and tried to get off twice he keeps saying it's entirely safe, healthy and beneficial. If guys have issues concentrating maybe try getting assessed too

I’m curious if anyone who’s tried nootropics has tried intra-nasal insulin (misted)
Supposed to be some serious benefits other than the nootropic effect.
I had done a bunch of research a few years back but never actually started yet. This just reminded me of that.

Alpha brain. I like adderall personally but it's prescription only. My doc swears up and down by it though I've lowered my dose 3 times and tried to get off twice he keeps saying it's entirely safe, healthy and beneficial. If guys have issues concentrating maybe try getting assessed too
I hear good things about Adderall

I used modafinil back in the days. I was always good in chess but suddenly I was unbeatable and became a chess master within days. I used to read uni text books repeatedly while highlighting and taking notes to remember the gist of it but after modafinil I could memorize entire text books. My gpa went from a 3.2 to a 4.0 Almost like an overnight prodigy. All jokes aside I “think” it helped or it could have been placebo. So when you bros say a particular nootropic helped you be a little more specific on how exactly it helped, I’ve always been fascinated. I didn’t trust my source for modafinil so it’s also possible I was popping Aspirin without knowing. The only thing I can swear up and down on that made noticeable improvements in focus is gingko biloba, but it aint no nootropic!

What have you noticed since starting? Do you suffer from anxiety at all?

I'm curious because I have really bad ADHD and anxiety that comes along with it
Biggest things I've noticed is a heightened sense of well being as well as more stable moods. I battle with anxiety as well and it has allowed me to better recognize and assess what may or may not be triggering it.

Sent from my SM-G988W using Tapatalk

With my studying and career
I have used many of these products
Concerta vyvanse adderal Ritalin
Modafinil

One thing that is for sure is these things are not a joke, they are drugs and if you don’t have real ADHD you will feel all the benefits and sides of amphetamine ( except concerta).

Once you take it and see what it is and then think some kids Take this daily. It is very scary and concerning.

The racetams and choline I’ve used made me better in writing and in speech. I could access my memory a lot better and in an organized manner. Modafinil gave me an all around memory plus cognition boost and it stayed consistent for up to 16 hours. This involved learning new concepts and applying. Many people I introduced it to increased their GPAs back then. I stoped and switched to concerta and it did the same thing as modafinil except I could get tired after 10 to 12 hours and feel better at the end of the day so I could sleep. I have sleeping problems naturally so I did feel modafinil fucks with it more. I stopped the concerta and switched to adderall and this was king for whenever I needed to sit my ass down to get some work done. I didn’t take it consistently but it helped my adhd the best. I’m normally a good learner and I am/was interested in everything I do, so when I did take it, it turned me into a machine. But like I said, it turns me into a zombie, a no emotion and no passion asshole. Just a man on a mission. I gave my script (sold) to friends and they all got so social and high, it was a pleasurable experience for them. One friend once admitted to me that he couldn’t study without them and it was giving him motivation to do his work. He also liked being able to blaze a bit and also do his work, so adderall was better than Ritalin on that regard. When you have adhd, it’s already an imbalance in your brain you’re trying to correct and for some it works and for some it doesn’t. People usually think I’m already on something when I’m fully away from stimulants like coffee or meds, so I like to think some adhd people are naturally dopes up due to the imbalance.

Nootropics helped my memory access as well as new memory storage. Made me enjoy music and colours become more vivid. There was this fluidity in my thoughts and actions. Gave me headaches time to time, increased BP, and sometimes I got brain fog that only went away after some tobacco.

In all my learning and still learning btw, what helped me the most was my emotions. When you have genuine feelings for the things you learn and if will power gasses you up like you’re competing in an athletic event, then in my experience you learn better than any time you did or will when you’re enhanced and stressed. I’ve never tried enhanced with no stress, so that’s probably better 🤪😊🤓.

With my studying and career
I have used many of these products
Concerta vyvanse adderal Ritalin
Modafinil

One thing that is for sure is these things are not a joke, they are drugs and if you don’t have real ADHD you will feel all the benefits and sides of amphetamine ( except concerta).

Once you take it and see what it is and then think some kids Take this daily. It is very scary and concerning.
I absolutely hated Adderall and ritalin, stripped me of my personality, my wife wanted me off Adderall almost instantly, that and it gave me speed weenie