My hgh Experience

If you are running 2 iu or lower Gh, there is no special trick.

You just need to experiment.

If you are injecting in the morning, and get lethargy, try injecting towards the night.

If you are cramping, reduce dose or try to stay hydrated long enough in hopes for your body to equalize.

Truthfully, even the guys using it all the time, I don’t think really have a perfect protocol.

Just like gear.

Plus as time goes on, things change.
Just like that dbol and test cycle was your best and now Dbol gives you high blood pressure, it’s tough to figure it out.

Mind you this is just my opinion. I think there is basic things everyone can follow. Like test only the first time, run gh at 2 iu or lower first time, but the rest is just your personal experiment.

The guys who are really good, log everything they take, what they eat, how they feel. Then there are guys like me.... lol.

I'm 39 years old currently 310 pounds. Muscular build. I've got osteo arthritis in my knees and hips and who knows where else.

I'm currently on 90mg a week trt and 20mg daily of anavar.

Week 1
Running 1 unit daily (nightly) of purple tops

- my joints are less sore. I think anavar makes my joints more sore because it lowers water and the hgh is combating the anavar water loss and providing some relief to my joints. Bro science.

- sleeping better at night.

- I feel like my digestion had sped up. As a result I feel hungry more often but I'm not really eating anymore than before. Hunger I can handle. Food cravings is what gets me. In this case it's just the feeling of an empty stomach.

- Increased energy in the gym. I feel like I've got the same level of energy on Day 5 of training as I do on day one after my two off days.

Will continue with updates in the future.
In one week on 1 iu of generic you think you are feeling these things?!??!!

1iu huh
Have you heard of a negative feedback loop?

I’ve done legit Eli Lilly humatropre that I convinced my doctor to let me have 1 iu daily that I filled the script and guess what it did .............sweet fuk all LOL

Reactions: 3ml
But believe me unless you legit don’t produce 1 iu IMO won’t do anything no fat loss no gains absolutely fuck all and it was expensive to like 450 I believe monthly not covered by insurance

I’ve had real pharmacy humatrope twice...........both times it was to expensive to justify running it long and I didn’t have access to a proper dose to really get benefits

In not qualified to even be in a discussion like this with my 1 time 1 kit experiment but i will say that at the end of that experiment, i looked like i was leaner and fuller. Was that actualy fat loss? Dont think so cause when it was done, i looked the same as i did before i started.
But it did look like some fat loss while i was on it

It's maybe just placebo but it could be that it's caused me to shed water since I've also been having cramping. The camping stopped when I started drinking electrolytes.