Music for the gym.

Everything this band puts out really gets me in the mood at gym, been going pretty heavy lately, so this is perfect :)

Nice. I like hard rock and metal for the gym, I'm not usually into the screaming stuff but I like this one, probably because the music is a bit more orderly than most of those screamy songs. Thanks
Doomriders are an awesome band. I just love this song though. Gives me chills. Glad you liked it.

I don't listen to most rap but this track is SMASHING. Found it when watching Luke Cage on Netflix. Guess I was not the only one as many of the comments say LUKE CAGE! I checked the artists other tracks and they all suck. But this one is exceptional.

I really like the sound of these guys...the kid in the video is the son of a guy I work with.

Oh and fuck Eminem (hahaha);

they sound the same. I do not understand the appeal to either of em, lol! Two skinny ass fucks I'd love to slap the back of my hand accross their faces, oh that would be orgasmic.....

Why is having the body of a crack head appealing to kids today? Can someone explain this to a clueless 40 something year old?

(don't take my music shaming personal bud, I say "yuck" to almost everything, food included!)

they sound the same. I do not understand the appeal to either of em, lol! Two skinny ass fucks I'd love to slap the back of my hand accross their faces, oh that would be orgasmic.....

Why is having the body of a crack head appealing to kids today? Can someone explain this to a clueless 40 something year old?

(don't take my music shaming personal bud, I say "yuck" to almost everything, food included!)

i was hesitant to post that video because he isn't my cup of tea at all but I like the dis on Eminem...I cannot stand him for the life of me!