Me2Anabolics Review

I have been running me2primo for a few weeks now at 25mg/week. This is a nice dose, it's completely different than the test prop for sure. I can feel the difference in the cmpds. The primo is a lot weaker of a steroid. My strength and energy levels haven't changed at all and my body composition is pretty much the same. I have just noticed slight changes like my hair is not as oily and i don't need to shave as often and I'm feeling different mentally.

I recently added back a bit of eq at 17.5mg per week. After a few weeks i will post if i notice anything different running the eq with the primo.

So i have been running the Me2primo (25mg/week; taking 0.3mls EOD) along with Me2EQ (17.5mg/week; taking 0.2mls EOD) and things are going well.

My shots have been great, smooth, no pain, no irritation.

I feel pretty good on this cycle. I have never run these 2 cmpds together and in this low of dose before.

As far as strength goes I feel great, I have lots of energy, libido is good, still no period, i am still very lean and not hungry or starving. I am actually running my routes faster and feeling really good! My body weight has stayed the same, but I do look smaller. I have been doing a lot of exercising in the forms of weights, cycling and running, so I think that is changing the composition of my muscles and they are taking on a different look.

Anyways, just wanted to give a quick update and let you know how I am liking these 2 products together!

I have been running me2primo since Mar 25 at 25mg a week and me2EQ since Apr 6 at 17.5mg a week and I have had really good results with this cycle and these 2 products. Now I am going to add in me2pronolva (nolvadex at 10mg and proviron 12.5mg a day) I am going to start with 1 in the morning and see if i notice any changes. I am hoping that I just look more fit from adding in this cmpd. If i don't i will up it to 2 a day 1 in the AM and 1 in the PM.

On a side note: i stopped my me2t3 25mcg a day for about 6 weeks and i noticed 2 things, 1) my appetite decreased 2) i was a bit smoother in my mid section. I added it again and noticed that my appetite was back where it was before and i have more veins showing in my mid sections. I have been taking 25mcg of t3 for so long i didn't think it was doing anything and I was wrong.

Once the gym opens up, im personally going to try me2, produce just for men.:)
I'm clean and won't need much to grow like a weed.
Personally I don't want to get too big to fast. If I grow too fast, people will know I'm on stuff.

First time i hear of them. Is it a lab exclusively for women ? Just curious about it. I'm running dracorex right now and i'm pleased with them.

Once the gym opens up, im personally going to try me2, produce just for men.:)
I'm clean and won't need much to grow like a weed.
Personally I don't want to get too big to fast. If I grow too fast, people will know I'm on stuff.

Will it make you taller too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk