Low total testosterone on 600mg

Inder416

New member
Hey guys so this is my second cycle, my last cycle was 400mg test with 25mg anavar and my total T came back at 3500+ (labs maximum)

Now im on 600mg test 150tren and my total T is 1800, didnt get my free T tested tho

I was using a different brand in between which is proctor labratories, could that have been underdosed?
 
Please contact your supplier about this issue. Etiquette would dictate you do this before posting the question.

Question is obviously valid and the brand is pretty new but giving the rep an opportunity to respond first is the play. I think you find answers there pretty quick, if it’s the rep/website I am thinking of, there is great reviews here on their customer service.
 
Please contact your supplier about this issue. Etiquette would dictate you do this before posting the question.

Question is obviously valid and the brand is pretty new but giving the rep an opportunity to respond first is the play. I think you find answers there pretty quick, if it’s the rep/website I am thinking of, there is great reviews here on their customer service.
Yea thats right i will also contact the supplier about this, but would there be any other factors for the low total T?
 
There are a lot of factors: dose accuracy, injection timing to testing, peak results or trough results based on when testing occurred. Absorption rate of subq vs IM. Compound choices can affect overall test levels in different ways.

I am sure someone else will know more about the pharma-kinetics of the compounds.
 
I would like to know more, I was sent proctor test e as a replacement for bad t400 from pharma tech. Anyone else have input? I never responded but pg reached out asking if I had used the test yet. I haven’t so I didn’t respond.
 
I would like to know more, I was sent proctor test e as a replacement for bad t400 from pharma tech. Anyone else have input? I never responded but pg reached out asking if I had used the test yet. I haven’t so I didn’t respond.
I could tell u that proctors test e, is VERY thick not sure what carrier oil they use but damn its a pain getting 1cc injected, i gotta put so much pressure that my hands start shaking
 
Why would Proctor have any impact here? It would maybe be relevant if the injection from Proctor was 10-12 days or so before your bloodwork. But you're taking 600mg of test from another brand, not Proctor. So at that dose, within 1 week the test from the brand you're not naming should have your levels way above the reference range. Seems to be an insane amount of guess without any education on these boards recently.

And why are you not naming the brand that you're using now, which is actually what's most relevant
 
Top