Levels are high

TheCure

It's crazy that my test levels are so high on around 190-200mg test a week along with .25 tab arimidex every 3 days.

Total testosterone (2) 101.5 ||||||| 5.70 - 26.10 nmol/L
Estradiol (3) <= 60 |||||||| 95 - 223 pmol/L

Doc didn't put to get my free T taken. I'd like to get to the upper range of normal. Also the test was taken 5 days after my last shot! So i'm figuring i'll go with 150mg week and maybe even cut the arimidex completely?

I would try what you said. Drop to 150 and drop the adex and see how it goes. I dont need an ai below 160-175 if i pin twice a week. If i only pin once a week i can only get away with 125test without an ai

Did you have a full CBC, liver and kidney blood panel run?
Maybe someone else will tell me I’m nuts but that is extremely high for a 200 mg per week.
Is it enanthate or cypionate?

Did you have a full CBC, liver and kidney blood panel run?
Maybe someone else will tell me I’m nuts but that is extremely high for a 200 mg per week.
Is it enanthate or cypionate?

I had a full CBC done. Everything was on point minus my Hemoglobin which was slightly elevated and my ALT was elevated as well (My ALT is always elevated and i'm pretty sure it's from my workouts which are always intense and a lot of volume). All other markers came back perfect including a urinalysis. I am very surprised as well since i tested in the past using around 150mg/week and was at the top end of normal. I didn't think adding an extra 50mg would double it. The only reason i brought it up to 200mg is because i added 150mg deca a week for about 20 weeks but i know deca shouldn't affect test results.

I had a full CBC done. Everything was on point minus my Hemoglobin which was slightly elevated and my ALT was elevated as well (My ALT is always elevated and i'm pretty sure it's from my workouts which are always intense and a lot of volume). All other markers came back perfect including a urinalysis. I am very surprised as well since i tested in the past using around 150mg/week and was at the top end of normal. I didn't think adding an extra 50mg would double it. The only reason i brought it up to 200mg is because i added 150mg deca a week for about 20 weeks but i know deca shouldn't affect test results.
If your ALT is always elevated it is a marker of potential liver damage - your doctor never sent you to a gastroenterologist? I’ve never heard of workouts increasing ALT chronically, drinking or eating really fatty foods may increase your GGT chronically but not your ALT. A super hard workout could elevate slightly but not very much and not chronically. I’m not a doctor so take what I say for what it is worth.
Did you take this testosterone test while you were taking nandrolone/deca? I can’t tell from your statement but if you did nandrolone can show up as testosterone in a test blood test. There will be people who will argue and say only test shows up as test which isn’t true, Tren shows up as estrogen in blood tests.
Last point - for example, my friend’s had an unhealthy liver and was not metabolizing drugs properly so for every pill he took, it was acculatimg and drug concentrations were much more than they should be.
Again - not a doctor, just throwing out possibilities.
At all times when things don’t make sense, see your doctor.

Interesting that your T level is coming up right in the range of what could be expected from 350 TE (200 + 150 = 350) Hmmmm

Interesting that your T level is coming up right in the range of what could be expected from 350 TE (200 + 150 = 350) Hmmmm
@gondar1 - I asked to confirm from a gent that competes and knows much more than I and was told deca/nan will show up in a hormone profile as test. do you disagree?
I will know soon as I’m due for my hormone test and my TRT dose hasn’t changed but I added in nandrolone 200 mg’s.

Man that's a tough one. I've personally seen bloods that showed some apparent increase and others that have not changed at all with the addition of a 19nor. Internet shit that I've read is inconclusive as well. I am always interested in those results so I'm looking forward to yours.

If you had asked the question without any of the context we have in this thread I would have said "maybe a little bit of it but not 100%", pretty non-committal :) . It also took me a long time to be convinced of the Tren/Estrogen relationship in bloodwork as well. IIRC I sort of settled on the conclusion that that one may have had something to do with the method of testing used and other variables. Fucking memory issues are driving me nuts lately!

Which reminds me , @TheCure was the E test the "sensitive assay" or the regular one. If it sensitive I think that would be noted on paperwork, the sensitive test is known to be much more accurate. Also if you are not aware, a small percentage of men are over-responders to Adex meaning it will have a much greater effect on knocking E down. Some members of this forum are over-responders and find Aromasin much easier to fine tune with.

BTW the reason this caught my eye enough to comment is the following -

When the question comes up "does this test level look right for the amount I'm taking?" I first look at pinning frequency and the time between last pin and blood draw. If it is roughly every 3.5 days and drawn right before next injection I multiply the mg/week X 5.9 which IME gives an answer in ng/dl that seems to be pretty close for most guys, (outliers notwithstanding, close enough to further discussion anyhow).

101.5 nmol/L = 2925 ng/dL
350mg/week X 5.9 = 2065 ng/dL which is in that outlier area but close enough to be interesting (to me at least )

As for deca showing up as test, I asked the most knowledgeable person I know who competed and ran bloods all the time so I trust his opinion. Will it be exactly the same as increasing test, don’t know.
I know where I sit after two testosterone tests on 100 mg per week and test times kept the same from the pinning date. I keep a journal on this stuff as I find it interesting.
I’m testing my liver enzymes first to ensure I’m good with deca and if that comes back ok, I will be running a full hormone panel and will share.

I did some reading and apparently you can have raised liver enzymes for up to a week from a heavy/hard workout albeit abnormal. The ALT test is one that can be raised. I only mention this again as chronically slightly high or significantly high merits further investigation. I didn’t know a workout could affect your enzymes for a week.
No other enzymes raised - just ALT?

Wow, wouldnt think deca would read as test. I've already dropped the a-dex and i'm still looking to lower my test dose to 150mg/week. I'm figuring deca hardly aromatizes .

ALT was the only enzyme raised 73 U/L || 5 - 40 U/L

@gondar1 I'm pretty sure it was the regular test. Right now i'm taking a shot every 5 days (i've always been like this with longer esters) and the test was taken on the day of my shot before the shot was administered.