Kaizen protein

I typically like a bit of a blend for a semi time release approach. I use isolates, BUT the key is i add quite a bit of Olive oils to my shakes at most times to slow the digestion, but isolates have traditionally been a bit easier to digest for me, but as yourself, i do not enjoy the flood of aminos, i slow the roll with fats my friend...I agree 100%
Isolate, egg, casein is my go to protein. Been using this formula for 20 years and never had issues. But I dont use many shakes. Not even daily anymore

Isolate, egg, casein is my go to protein. Been using this formula for 20 years and never had issues. But I dont use many shakes. Not even daily anymore
Nice, that would be a nice mix, i as well have not been doing many shakes, but i am about to start an older school journey and try and be on point with everything to do my best. I be a slacker lately, but the craving to go hard is screaming in my ear as of late, winter is usually this path, so i will get er done...

I typically like a bit of a blend for a semi time release approach. I use isolates, BUT the key is i add quite a bit of Olive oils to my shakes at most times to slow the digestion, but isolates have traditionally been a bit easier to digest for me, but as yourself, i do not enjoy the flood of aminos, i slow the roll with fats my friend...I agree 100%
I tried a blend as well, they work much better. Its also more satisfying. Drinking straight whey for me is somewhere between drinking juice and milk. Sounds weird but its the best way i can explain it lol.

I always add fats to my shakes if its a shake only meal. Avocado oil or natural peanut butter or a combo of both. Been playing around with different fats on my current cut and the types of fats can really change how full and hard i look, even with no carbs. Amazing stuff.

I tried a blend as well, they work much better. Its also more satisfying. Drinking straight whey for me is somewhere between drinking juice and milk. Sounds weird but its the best way i can explain it lol.

I always add fats to my shakes if its a shake only meal. Avocado oil or natural peanut butter or a combo of both. Been playing around with different fats on my current cut and the types of fats can really change how full and hard i look, even with no carbs. Amazing stuff.
Absolutely, no such thing as an essential carb, there are essential fats and essential aminos and fat is where its at...

They were fine like 8 years ago
There was an independent study done on proteins back then if memory serves here. They came out on top, that dweeb bodybuilder from back in the day that has a supplement company now who’s name I purposely forget because he’s a bottom feeder, came in last and not the first time either.

It’s why we stayed with them. The last couple years or so I haven’t been supplementing at all, just wasn’t training hard enough so now that my world is back as it should be I’m also back supplementing. Reading here how low they’ve sunk too surprised me, I had no idea.

I've been using the bio x brand stuff for years with no issues. I have unfortunately heard some bad reviews of the quality of their ingredients as well though. I honestly can't remember from who or where. I hope they weren't accurate wherever I heard it as I like their flavours and no digestion issues. And price is as good as I've seen overall. Which is to say still pricey but lower end of pricey. supplements sure aren't free. Trying to eat well and be healthy is not cheap. But then again I guess nothing is cheap these days.

Absolutely, no such thing as an essential carb, there are essential fats and essential aminos and fat is where its at...
Although there are no essential “carbs” since your body can make glucose, the body can’t make vitamins which are essential, many of which come from carbs, so it’s good to take a multivitamin if you’re not eating carbs
There was an independent study done on proteins back then if memory serves here. They came out on top, that dweeb bodybuilder from back in the day that has a supplement company now who’s name I purposely forget because he’s a bottom feeder, came in last and not the first time either.

It’s why we stayed with them. The last couple years or so I haven’t been supplementing at all, just wasn’t training hard enough so now that my world is back as it should be I’m also back supplementing. Reading here how low they’ve sunk too surprised me, I had no idea.
I remember that if it’s the same thing you’re talking about, I wonder if it was accurate though because it was some guy who did it, not an actual company. ()
I remember optimum nutrition being accurately dosed but to be honest whenever I take their protein I don’t grow

The only whey protein that ever worked for me was BPI’s but I haven’t tried many. The consistency wasn’t like any other whey protein either which was odd.

Last edited:
Although there are no essential “carbs” since your body can make glucose, the body can’t make vitamins which are essential, many of which come from carbs, so it’s good to take a multivitamin if you’re not eating carbs

I remember that if it’s the same thing you’re talking about, I wonder if it was accurate though because it was some guy who did it, not an actual company. ()
I remember optimum nutrition being accurately dosed but to be honest whenever I take their protein I don’t grow

The only whey protein that ever worked for me was BPI’s but I haven’t tried many. The consistency wasn’t like any other whey protein either which was odd.

I miss cybergenics mass gainer 3000. I swear there was something extra in that. Fuck I grew.

Is reveolution a bad brand? I have purchased from them every now and then......
Like I mentioned to the other guy, I don’t have any complaints with them and I’m actually using some of their pre right now, but their protein products are much cheaper than other brands, so I suspect they are either using cheap ingredients or they could be spiking their protein with bcaa’s. I feel more comfortable with a company that offers 3rd party testing like CP.

Yes correct but many veggies that have vitamins are very low calories and virtually no insulin spike.
Multi vitamins I don’t agree 100% some find benefit some believe it is enriched pee. I see a bit of both. Most vitamins can be garnered from meats. Most minerals from veggies and vitamins so it’s not quite that simple in the big picture.

Yes correct but many veggies that have vitamins are very low calories and virtually no insulin spike.
Multi vitamins I don’t agree 100% some find benefit some believe it is enriched pee. I see a bit of both. Most vitamins can be garnered from meats. Most minerals from veggies and vitamins so it’s not quite that simple in the big picture.
If you can stomach it, beef liver is awesome for micronutrients.

If you can stomach it, beef liver is awesome for micronutrients.
Absolutely, i Eat a bit of wild game liver, and i do eat grass fed organic beef liver at minimum once per week, It is some great advice i recvd yrs ago from John Meadows. I can absolutely 100 % say that i have a different feel and energy level since starting this and each time i eat it i feel an effect for certain. I am a bit too fussy probably with the organic stuff, but most of my food is organic and i have a good buddy that has a ranch and self slaughters and processes and i get a wealth of bones for broths and soups, connective tissued meats for slow cooker and collagen replenishment with vitamin c ingested with these meals and liver and heart meat as organ meat is amazing as you mentioned. I don't eat kidneys and tongue, freaky deaky to me...lol
But the liver is the filter for the body operations system and i like to stick with organic and grass fed as much as possible and once my beef are ready to slaughter i will have a bunch on hand as well as my buddy supply.
Great vitamin A source in liver...

Absolutely, i Eat a bit of wild game liver, and i do eat grass fed organic beef liver at minimum once per week, It is some great advice i recvd yrs ago from John Meadows. I can absolutely 100 % say that i have a different feel and energy level since starting this and each time i eat it i feel an effect for certain. I am a bit too fussy probably with the organic stuff, but most of my food is organic and i have a good buddy that has a ranch and self slaughters and processes and i get a wealth of bones for broths and soups, connective tissued meats for slow cooker and collagen replenishment with vitamin c ingested with these meals and liver and heart meat as organ meat is amazing as you mentioned. I don't eat kidneys and tongue, freaky deaky to me...lol
But the liver is the filter for the body operations system and i like to stick with organic and grass fed as much as possible and once my beef are ready to slaughter i will have a bunch on hand as well as my buddy supply.
White tail liver is fantastic. This year, I'll be getting 4 other peoples liver and heart from their deer. Makes me soo happy seeing that much free liver coming in!

Wow that's awesome. I would love to be able to have liver at least once a week. Its more of a delicacy in my home than a common food. But growing up, the way my mom prepared it, it was honestly one of my favorite foods, i couldn't wait to get my hands on the stuff lol.

Wow that's awesome. I would love to be able to have liver at least once a week. Its more of a delicacy in my home than a common food. But growing up, the way my mom prepared it, it was honestly one of my favorite foods, i couldn't wait to get my hands on the stuff lol.
I like to put in egg and milk mixture and roll in a bit of flour with spices and fry it in butter. Yum.

White tail liver is fantastic. This year, I'll be getting 4 other peoples liver and heart from their deer. Makes me soo happy seeing that much free liver coming in!
Yes I agree 100 percent. I like to put the heart sliced in same mixture as liver cooking with flour or fish batter . Delicious. I have 3 nice bucks on my property right now. I hunt small bucks I don’t care about the rack. So nice smaller bucks on my game cam and I’m hoping tomorrow or through weekend I’ll nab two. I am cheating a bit this year because I am only hinting my own land and only two weeks left so I have a corn and vanilla coffee creamer powder set up in one spot and corn and molasses in another and both have high traffic. Fingers crossed.