Kaizen protein

faller

Anyone hear about them being shut down? Haven’t been able to find any for some time now so did a bit of searching, been hearing anything from going bankrupt to being busted for selling steroids and other drugs.

i haven’t been able get it in sydney cape breton for a wile ether and it’s always been around

Anyone hear about them being shut down? Haven’t been able to find any for some time now so did a bit of searching, been hearing anything from going bankrupt to being busted for selling steroids and other drugs.
I had to stop using their powder. They changed their formula and I was getting bad indigestion from it. So I didn't even notice they were not around anymore because of that.

I thought Kaizen was owned by costco? would be shocking to know they sold steroids/drugs

edit: nevermind costco doesn't own them
their social media shows their last post in march both on instagram and twitter

found this which says they went bankrupt (TWC owns Kaizen Naturals; https://ca.linkedin.com/company/twc... 1999, TWC Nutrition,Naturals® and Bodylogix®.)

Last edited:
So glad to hear they went bankrupt. This was a the garbage company that costco used years ago that had sawdust and cake batter found in it. then amino spiked to bring up the protein profile. It was a independent test so it never really made an impact on sales, it was sold for another 10-15 years. Unfortunately they will pop back up under a different brand and everyone will buy it because its such a "great deal".

So glad to hear they went bankrupt. This was a the garbage company that costco used years ago that had sawdust and cake batter found in it. then amino spiked to bring up the protein profile. It was an independent test so it never really made an impact on sales, it was sold for another 10-15 years. Unfortunately they will pop back up under a different brand and everyone will buy it because its such a "great deal".
Like revolution nutrition? Haha

I heard they stopped making the protein. They sell other drugs and such so I'm guessing they are still around. I have some of there ephedrine.

Ya I suspect you’re right gondar. Now that I’m finally hitting the gym hard again I’ll be supplementing, sounds like CP is the way to go.
After reading this thread yesterday, I placed an order from CP. Not as cheap but hopefully it will be better on the guts.

What’s wrong with revolution? I’ve been using the isolate for over a year now no issues with digestion or anything. Been using their pre workout as well works great
Im not sold one way or another on them. They are just priced low compared to the competitors, so I suspect they are using low quality ingredients. Do they offer 3rd party testing like CP? I also suspect they are spiking their protein with BCAA’s to get the numbers up. Having said that I’ve used their products without issue either.

I liked the Kaizen sugar free rtificial sweetener free protein powders. Grass fed ones and they worked well for me and i never had a digestive issue etc.
I know you can buy at costco, but not a costco product as it is all over at safeway, supplement stores, health food stores and a few other places and online of course. We just got a big jug online, so i think it is still around, but my wife orders the stuff.

Terrible taste. I thought they were like Jamison in terms of a company so I'm surprised they did ugl. Especially when they make enough to be in grocery stores

I tried kaizen for a while, gave me absolutely terrible digestion issues. Ive been using Canadian protein for a almost 2 years now and they've been awesome. I stopped using whey and switched to casein and its still good, digests properly, tastes good and its the right price.

I tried kaizen for a while, gave me absolutely terrible digestion issues. Ive been using Canadian protein for a almost 2 years now and they've been awesome. I stopped using whey and switched to casein and its still good, digests properly, tastes good and its the right price.
I mentioned this to my wife about digestion issues. I have been feeling great recently and using the Diesel brand of isolates. You know what, i was having huge digestive issues for quite awhile and guess what, i was using Kaizen. I did not realize my wife was buying Diesel now from supp king and ive been golden. She stopped buying quite awhile ago now..
I am a guy that has not made my lunch or a shake for a long damn time, over 15 years now as momma is a good ol country girl and still likes to cook, make my meals and my shakes etc. I haven't put one together in a loooonnnggg time...lol
So my wife advised it was shitty brand of protein supplement powder, and i just did not realize we switched up and I've been much better in gut area for awhile and timeline adds up, so i will remove my positive feedback from Kaizen now...lol

I mentioned this to my wife about digestion issues. I have been feeling great recently and using the Diesel brand of isolates. You know what, i was having huge digestive issues for quite awhile and guess what, i was using Kaizen. I did not realize my wife was buying Diesel now from supp king and ive been golden. She stopped buying quite awhile ago now..
I am a guy that has not made my lunch or a shake for a long damn time, over 15 years now as momma is a good ol country girl and still likes to cook, make my meals and my shakes etc. I haven't put one together in a loooonnnggg time...lol
So my wife advised it was shitty brand of protein supplement powder, and i just did not realize we switched up and I've been much better in gut area for awhile and timeline adds up, so i will remove my positive feedback from Kaizen now...lol
I dont know whats in it that's causing the issues. With CP casein my digestion is even better. Something about fast digesting protein i feel just doesn't make sense to me. Theres no real storage capability of the body for protein. Why would one want to flood the body with aminos so quickly? Theres no protein source i know of in nature that digests in 90mins. A nice trickle of aminos makes way more sense to me. Just food for thought. Im glad you got you found the source of your issue, its one of the worst things to go through.

They were fine like 8 years ago, but about 2-3 years ago they changed their formula and my guts went sideways.
At about 7 pm the painful horrendously stinky gas would start.
Farts so bad the cat would look at me with disgust and leave the room. My wife said it was a huge turn off, then I’d laugh and say she would forget when the time comes, lol.

I just bought some Canadian Protien, hope its much better, because I have been doing whole food for a year now and I’m getting sick of cooking all the time.
Plus I find dieting is easier on powder. Just drink a scoop with water, nothing else and that is 2 of my 5 meals. Great way to reduce carbs and fat.

I dont know whats in it that's causing the issues. With CP casein my digestion is even better. Something about fast digesting protein i feel just doesn't make sense to me. Theres no real storage capability of the body for protein. Why would one want to flood the body with aminos so quickly? Theres no protein source i know of in nature that digests in 90mins. A nice trickle of aminos makes way more sense to me. Just food for thought. Im glad you got you found the source of your issue, its one of the worst things to go through.
I typically like a bit of a blend for a semi time release approach. I use isolates, BUT the key is i add quite a bit of Olive oils to my shakes at most times to slow the digestion, but isolates have traditionally been a bit easier to digest for me, but as yourself, i do not enjoy the flood of aminos, i slow the roll with fats my friend...I agree 100%