JOURNAL: A Girl on Gear

That's good. Any hassles sleeping when you came off?
After our train wreck I had nightmares nightly so obviously wasn't sleeping. When on Zop the nightmares went away but as soon as I stopped the Zop the nightmares came back. It took a year of trying before I could have a nightmare free sleep.

I told my doc. about it and she just scratched her head, had no explanation for it.

Well I finally got a good rest last night. I took a ativan with morphine. I have a bad headache because mo caffeine yet. I dont know when I'll be able to go home.. I kinda want to stay 1 more day just to be safe.

Well I finally got a good rest last night. I took a ativan with morphine. I have a bad headache because mo caffeine yet. I dont know when I'll be able to go home.. I kinda want to stay 1 more day just to be safe.

Don't let them push you out the door before you feel up to it. It's a confidence thing on so many levels. You can always ask to see the Patient Advocate if you want to.

After our train wreck I had nightmares nightly so obviously wasn't sleeping. When on Zop the nightmares went away but as soon as I stopped the Zop the nightmares came back. It took a year of trying before I could have a nightmare free sleep.

I told my doc. about it and she just scratched her head, had no explanation for it.

The 'Z' meds are sometimes used in PTSD treatment to allow people to stay asleep throughout the night and thus lessen nightmares. Brain chemistry thing.
Your train wreck would be brutal to get through regardless of the med regimen. I'm glad you are sleeping.

Don't let them push you out the door before you feel up to it. It's a confidence thing on so many levels. You can always ask to see the Patient Advocate if you want to.
Thank you. I didnt know that. I feel if I go home. I'll just start doing chores and hurt myself. I have no chill button :(

Don’t be so hard on yourself. You will heal. Get better soon!
it's kinda hard not to be.

i have this mental disorder, i don't know what it's called. body dismorphia? i'll never see what everyone else sees? oh well... 15 more mins and i get my pain meds... hopefully knock me the fuck out. over today already. wish my girlfriend would stop buy with a shot or two of whiskey lol

I have to stick to my plan. have to.

it's kinda hard not to be.

i have this mental disorder, i don't know what it's called. body dismorphia? i'll never see what everyone else sees? oh well... 15 more mins and i get my pain meds... hopefully knock me the fuck out. over today already. wish my girlfriend would stop buy with a shot or two of whiskey lol

I have to stick to my plan. have to.

Body dysmorphic disorder. It is one of the somatic symptom disorders.

Body dysmorphic disorder. It is one of the somatic symptom disorders.
Yup. I should probably get it under control lol

So, the doctor came by last night. He was amazed at how large my bladder was. And I have to get a ultrasound done in a bit. I have a massive lump on my side. No idea what it is..

Going back to sleep. I had hospital breakfast. It fucked my stomach up.

Get well soon!! I tried to see what surgery you had but I'm too ADD to find it. I hope its nothing super serious! As for body dysmorphic disorder... I know I haven't beaten it yet. Although I will say this, the longer I bodybuild, the less it seems to be an issue! Thats terrible advice for anyone though LOL! If you just keep fukin yourself yourself up till you get to where you want to be, it'll work! With a nice little path of destruction behind you. "Normal" people will never understand. In hindsight, I did some crazy shit to myself over the years and it affected people around me, but damn, the guys I work with, "normal dudes" have such boring fuking lives! Try to keep it balanced I guess.

I thought you were getting your shoulder repaired? This sounds way more serious than that. Hoping you have a quick recovery from this.

Yup. I should probably get it under control lol

So, the doctor came by last night. He was amazed at how large my bladder was. And I have to get a ultrasound done in a bit. I have a massive lump on my side. No idea what it is..

Going back to sleep. I had hospital breakfast. It fucked my stomach up.

Good luck with the ultrasound and have a good sleep.