Is Pganabolics still reliable?

Someone should pull this guys access to patrons since he can’t respect it


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
hahaha Funny, cause in Philippines, their are sites like amazon and its pretty much how you get stuff lolol. It so in the open over there lol.
It wasn't always like that, we use to source our shit from veterinarians or connections from the Middle East. My uncle who was an engineer in Kuwait would be sending karachi sustanons along with household items through sea mail lol. We receive hundreds of the amps and devide it with my cousins, fun times lol
 
Strange one..
hey guys, been floating around the board a few years, and I’m a way back to the nexus days, some vets here remember me well, and can vouch for me. PG has been good to me, and Drac as well. This isn’t a complaint but simply a question if anyone has run into it before with PG. I ordered. Order confirmed. Order is on the way. Tracking sent. But they didn’t accept my payment? It’s still waiting to be taken by them. I sent an email to them letting them know this, but no reply as of yet. It was a long weekend, so could be just that. They’ve been awesome to deal with and their stuff is good. Just seems a little strange, I guess only because it’s never happened to me before.

Any input?

Ps. Sorry to hijack a post, I just didn’t feel it needed a new thread.
 
Last edited:
Strange one..
hey guys, been floating around the board a few years, and I’m a way back to the nexus days, some vets here remember me well, and can vouch for me. PG has been good to me, and Drac as well. This isn’t a complaint but simply a question if anyone has run into it before with PG. I ordered. Order confirmed. Order is on the way. Tracking sent. But they didn’t accept my payment? It’s still waiting to be taken by them. I sent an email to them letting them know this, but no reply as of yet. It was a long weekend, so could be just that. They’ve been awesome to deal with and their stuff is good. Just seems a little strange, I guess only because it’s never happened to me before.

Any input?

Ps. Sorry to hijack a post, I just didn’t feel it needed a new thread.

no need to worry

it just shows they trust you
you should be happy
 
Definitely reliable. I placed my order on saturday and got it delivered by the 3 day wait for tracking period. 3 business days and extremely well packaged. Super impressed. My mild summer cycle has arrived. I gotta say the global line is much nicer looking in person than pics. I always say i wouldnt hesitate to use them, so i will give them a run.
20230308_155200.jpg
 
Awesome and very professional to deal with. It was my very first order with them, and even though I've never gone through the crypto route before, the whole transaction was amazingly smooth and received a response from them within 12 hours. Tracking number was released 12 hours later and within two business days, received my shipment in a very discrete packaging and product was meticulously protected inside. Will definitely order from them again and are reasonably priced with the amount of goodies they have listed on their website. Indeed a very happy camper!
 
Global Pharma anadrol is definitely gtg

Edit: ordered and received in March 2023
IMG_8782.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Someone please do me a favour and give pg anabolics a shake

They must be asleep because they have not responded to my emails

I may be a bit egotistical but if a lab has me on ignore I take that as a bad sign

So am posting this even though I would normally never do this

But being ignored makes me royally pissed

And we'll maybe a bit of bad press will wake them the fuck up
 
Top