Is Pganabolics still reliable?

I ordered before Christmas when they were still accepting orders, 3 days before their supposed last day to order.

Soon it will be a month since. I'll give them one last week before I let the skunk out that makes sure they have no new customers.

If that is the case, I'll shit all over the internet that my order wasn't fulfilled. At least I'd appreciate any feedback, I didnt even get a tracking number.
I'm sure someone will be along shortly to advise you on a better way to go about this. Certain traits in your post make it appear as though you may have more experience in this world than this post demonstrates. Kind of a bummer.

I use them for pharma items
Never had any issues

I am sure your issue can and will be resolved.
if someone is affiliated with them and skims the forums and has seen your posts

Will know that you can write rants equivalent to thesis papers lol

Check your junk mail
I’ve had emails from them go to junk

I ordered before Christmas when they were still accepting orders, 3 days before their supposed last day to order.

Soon it will be a month since. I'll give them one last week before I let the skunk out that makes sure they have no new customers.

If that is the case, I'll shit all over the internet that my order wasn't fulfilled. At least I'd appreciate any feedback, I didnt even get a tracking number.

did you pay???

if you paid and got nothing and hear nothing but crickets then you have every right to be pissed

if you did not pay and no payment is made then perhaps they decided not to take your business
a lab has the right to decide what business they take on
and post like this does you no favors
other labs see this and odds are they think no way I want to deal with that dude

I use them for pharma items
Never had any issues

I am sure your issue can and will be resolved.
if someone is affiliated with them and skims the forums and has seen your posts

Will know that you can write rants equivalent to thesis papers lol

Check your junk mail
I’ve had emails from them go to junk
I had to threaten them in a place they likely read from, as 2 follow up emails weren't responded to.

Nothing in spam folders, their only email to me was automated upon receiving my order.

Even if something happened to the parcel they could inform me by email.

did you pay???

if you paid and got nothing and hear nothing but crickets then you have every right to be pissed

if you did not pay and no payment is made then perhaps they decided not to take your business
a lab has the right to decide what business they take on
and post like this does you no favors
other labs see this and odds are they think no way I want to deal with that dude
I paid immediately and emailed the exact amount of BTC, which was actually a bit more than what the order asked for.

I entered a non encrypted email on the website when ordering but immediately messaged a protonmail address they can reply to, which I consider my mistake so I'll forgive a slow service but if it doesn't happen after a month that's too much, I assume it never will.

Today for the first time received a response with a tracking number. Could be because of this forum, or because I sent a bunch more emails with a screenshot of payment rather than a text confirmation of payment.

I've been holding off any orders with how bad the weather's been across Canada

Today for the first time received a response with a tracking number. Could be because of this forum, or because I sent a bunch more emails with a screenshot of payment rather than a text confirmation of payment.

I've spoken positively about pganabolics on here a few times. I was introduced to them from this board and since have only had positive experiences with them. In fact I should mention that my experience has been positive with every source that I learned and came to know about on canadiabrawn :D. But I have ordered from pg in particular more than a handful of times and personally all my orders been smooth all around.
If I had to guess your order probably got lost through the holiday chaos or fell through the cracks when they were taking time off and they probably realized it was missed or whatever it could have been when you contacted them with your screenshot like you said. All in all glad to hear that you received your order.

I've spoken positively about pganabolics on here a few times. I was introduced to them from this board and since have only had positive experiences with them. In fact I should mention that my experience has been positive with every source that I learned and came to know about on canadiabrawn :D. But I have ordered from pg in particular more than a handful of times and personally all my orders been smooth all around.
If I had to guess your order probably got lost through the holiday chaos or fell through the cracks when they were taking time off and they probably realized it was missed or whatever it could have been when you contacted them with your screenshot like you said. All in all glad to hear that you received your order.
received and it does what it should.

P.For my part, I have always been more than satisfied with PG....the service and the products...about ten orders...I risk having tomatoes thrown at me.but I am a fan of BT
BT was fantastic about a decade ago before things changed. I had some of the old label product and it was great