Is my syn tren underdosed?

yeaaaa thats what i was thinking aswell, do u think maybe i will respond better at a higher dose?
Nobody can answer this for you, you might or may not. If you're prolactin has increased to the point you are lactating, do you think it's a good idea to increase the dose, or get your prolactin in order first, then maybe titrate the dose up slowly until you reach a dose where you get the results you are expecting?
 
WTF?
Didn't you say that your prolactin has spiked, you feel a lump and that your nipples are leaking?

Nobody can answer this for you, you might or may not. If you're prolactin has increased to the point you are lactating, do you think it's a good idea to increase the dose, or get your prolactin in order first, then maybe titrate the dose up slowly until you reach a dose where you get the results you are expecting?
Yes thats exactly what i meant to do, im taking caber now will get bloods soon and then slowly raise the dose up to see if i get the benefits
 
In late 2021 I bought some used gym equipment off a guy. While picking it up, he tried selling me IP. He even went so far as telling me “its what the pros in Canada use”
I may have laughed out loud a little bit.
Back in the day I ran their test , came in a nice box I actually still have some left. This was way before you can Amazon gear lol The guy at the gym thing situation. Things have changed so rapidly, these new guys don't realize how it was back then.. But back to the post if he is having Prolactin issues , would mean the tren is working?
 
In late 2021 I bought some used gym equipment off a guy. While picking it up, he tried selling me IP. He even went so far as telling me “its what the pros in Canada use”
I may have laughed out loud a little bit.
That was the sales pitch, lol.
Regan grimes and Antoine valiant both use it bro trust me lolol.
 
Top