Is my syn tren underdosed?

Inder416

New member
Not to bash on the company at all, im just wondering is there companies faking syn? or is it underdosed?

I posted before about this how its been 2 weeks on 150mg and i havent felt any strength, aggression increase or anything at all on tren ace.

Its now been 2 weeks and 5 days. and my prolactin has spiked as a feel a small lump behind my nipple and im kind of lactating a bit. (i was already planning on doing blood work on week 3) i have my caber with me tho

Im just wondering is this underdosed? as im not getting any of the benefits from it
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6651.jpeg
    IMG_6651.jpeg
    325.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6652.jpeg
    IMG_6652.jpeg
    339.4 KB · Views: 13
Personally I’ve never ran that low of a tren dose. That’s insane if you got lactation from that dose. It wouldn’t be underdosed probably if you’re experiencing prolactin issues. I can run 5x that without prolactin issues as long as test is low.
 
Jesus the raw material shortages have brought a new level of paranoia to the UGL community.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it a million times. If your unsure send a sample to Janoshik for blind testing. Asking people on a forum whether something is “underdosed” will establish nothing.

If you don’t trust your source, get it independently tested or find another lab. Nobody on a forum can determine a product’s contents from a “feels” speculation.
 
Jesus the raw material shortages have brought a new level of paranoia to the UGL community.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it a million times. If your unsure send a sample to Janoshik for blind testing. Asking people on a forum whether something is “underdosed” will establish nothing.

If you don’t trust your source, get it independently tested or find another lab. Nobody on a forum can determine a product’s contents from a “feels” speculation.

Agreed. SYN has been around for 10 years+ with a good rep for a reason.
 
Not to bash on the company at all, im just wondering is there companies faking syn? or is it underdosed?

I posted before about this how its been 2 weeks on 150mg and i havent felt any strength, aggression increase or anything at all on tren ace.

Its now been 2 weeks and 5 days. and my prolactin has spiked as a feel a small lump behind my nipple and im kind of lactating a bit. (i was already planning on doing blood work on week 3) i have my caber with me tho

Im just wondering is this underdosed? as im not getting any of the benefits from it
I mean u got the prolactin issues lol, that says it’s real tren. I’d increase the dose till sides reap. My delts blew up on 100mg but I’m also really young xD
 
What are your estrodil and prolactin readings on your blood works?
Have you had blood work taken?
What other AAS are you running with the Tren?
What is your BF % at?
 
Last edited:
SYN products have a good rep for a reason I would doubt it's underdosed. Only way to actually know is to test it.

That being said 150mg isn't alot. To give you an idea I used to run 750mg test + 500mg tren in my early 20's. Here is the crazy part I look better now at 39 I have a lower bf now and carry the same amount of muscle as my early 20's.

All im using now is 75mg-100mg weekly of test 2 times per year ill do a mini blast where ill up my dose to 400mg for 8 weeks no tren. That should give you an indication of how much diet and training come into play
 
Have you ever used aas before?
What else are you using?
You are a total of 300mg in and you're expecting to what exactly?
What's your diet, training and recovery/sleep like ?
@G-Force pretty much nailed it.

Have you ever used aas before?
What else are you using?
You are a total of 300mg in and you're expecting to what exactly?
What's your diet, training and recovery/sleep like ?
@G-Force pretty much nailed it.
Yes i ran a 500mg test+anavar cycle before. Current cycle is 600mg test and 150mg tren ace.
Was expecting alot of strength increase but havent really noticed any at all, probably a bit for my chest workouts.

Currently on a cut at 2000calories, Have everything perfectly dialed in, i track my calories and only eat wholefoods with lean meats, barely ever eat fried foods.

7 hours of sleep on weekdays, 8 hours on weekends. Always train to complete failure untill my nervous system physically cant move the weight anymore, usually 6-8 rep range
 
Yes i ran a 500mg test+anavar cycle before. Current cycle is 600mg test and 150mg tren ace.
Was expecting alot of strength increase but havent really noticed any at all, probably a bit for my chest workouts.

Currently on a cut at 2000calories, Have everything perfectly dialed in, i track my calories and only eat wholefoods with lean meats, barely ever eat fried foods.

7 hours of sleep on weekdays, 8 hours on weekends. Always train to complete failure untill my nervous system physically cant move the weight anymore, usually 6-8 rep range
If your cutting i wouldnt expect huge jumps in strength
 
If you are that unsure about it . Do as many members here have said . Send a sample to get tested that is the only sure way to know.

But this is what I have done in the past there is nothing scientific or accurate about it keep that in mind . I just purchased another vial from another top tier lab and use my results to compare . But the only true way is jano testing .
 
If your cutting i wouldnt expect huge jumps in strength
Bingo cutting is not ideal for strength though you can gain it’s not the best way. Also 150 Tren is nothing imo. (I know the board pushes low dosing I just can’t buy in on the ultra low doses.
 
Even epharma and ip didnt underdose or fake thier tren. And they were infamous for that kind of behavior. Lol, cmon man
 
Top