Is my E2 too high? Is my SHBG too low?

"When steroids are used, SHBG becomes nearly irrelevant because androgen levels grossly outweigh the binding capacity of SHBG. In a normal, healthy male, there are more SHBG glycoproteins than there are molecules of androgen. In a steroid user, SHBG becomes oversaturated and the liver attempts to address the androgen excess by reducing SHBG concentration to speed up the clearance (removal) of androgens from the body. However, due to the relentless exogenous supply of androgen, the liver's effort is futile. MCR is maximized and overridden."

I found this on reddit and it seems to make sense to me at least and I think I shouldn't worry about SHBG on cycle apart from taking RALOX to see if it will do anything I think as long as it's fine during my cruise and afterwords I should be fine. Thoughts?
Thats why I mentioned to keep doing your frequent injections. That was the biggest issue that I found that happened to me when I had single digit SHBG was the accelerated metabolization or clearance of the unbound testosterone. This was more evident as I was using test propionate and dosing 100mg EOD but yet I tested the day of but right prior to my shot & my total testosterone came back @ 236ng/dl and I was actually on a roller coaster of feeling good every other day with it being due to the accelerated clearance of the testosterone. The evidence was irrifutable to me due to protocol and bloodwork to prove it.

Here is a really good video of his explanation of SHBG and its importance. Skip to 4:14, the first part is just an intro.

I read it and this is quoted directly out of the paper

“Third, this study is based on cross-sectional data; therefore, the causal relationship between low SHBG and other diseases cannot be established.”

I am thinking that maybe the low shbg group may have not lived a healthy lifestyle. It was based on Americans, some of the unhealthiest people in the world. Maybe those dieases cause low shbg and not the other way around?

You would think there would be way more issues in the bodybuilding community because on gear, I bet most have a pretty low shbg.
Unhealthy how? Like drinking alcohol, smoking cigarettes, drinking pop & eating copious amounts of bacon? LOL

This is also directly quoted from the study:

Selection of a “Health” Reference Sub-cohort​

A sub-cohort of “healthy” participants were selected based on the following exclusion criteria. The numbers of excluded participants were the number of participants who were excluded progressively: (1) those having a history of taking sex hormone medication including testosterone, progesterone, estrogen, or unspecified sex hormones (n = 400); (2) those having polycystic ovary syndrome or undergoing hysterectomy or ovary removal (n = 225); (3) those pregnant or breastfeeding (n = 46); and (4) those having a history of the following diseases: (a) cardiovascular diseases including heart attack, angina, congestive heart failure, coronary heart disease, or stroke (n = 334); (b) lung diseases including chronic bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, or emphysema (n = 162); (c) liver disease (n = 100); (d) kidney disease (n = 65); (e) thyroid disease (n = 183); (f) cancer (n = 139); (g) HIV (n = 7); (h) arthritis (n = 345); (i) diabetes (n = 237); or (j) hypertension (n = 373). The resulting 1477 individuals were included in the “healthy” reference sub-cohort.

Unhealthy how? Like drinking alcohol, smoking cigarettes, drinking pop & eating copious amounts of bacon? LOL

This is also directly quoted from the study:

Selection of a “Health” Reference Sub-cohort​

A sub-cohort of “healthy” participants were selected based on the following exclusion criteria. The numbers of excluded participants were the number of participants who were excluded progressively: (1) those having a history of taking sex hormone medication including testosterone, progesterone, estrogen, or unspecified sex hormones (n = 400); (2) those having polycystic ovary syndrome or undergoing hysterectomy or ovary removal (n = 225); (3) those pregnant or breastfeeding (n = 46); and (4) those having a history of the following diseases: (a) cardiovascular diseases including heart attack, angina, congestive heart failure, coronary heart disease, or stroke (n = 334); (b) lung diseases including chronic bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, or emphysema (n = 162); (c) liver disease (n = 100); (d) kidney disease (n = 65); (e) thyroid disease (n = 183); (f) cancer (n = 139); (g) HIV (n = 7); (h) arthritis (n = 345); (i) diabetes (n = 237); or (j) hypertension (n = 373). The resulting 1477 individuals were included in the “healthy” reference sub-cohort.
Hey, never said I was perfect, lol. But I am am ok with what is likely reducing my lifespan.
If I did everything perfect by the book, might as well just kill my body, because my emothinal wellbeing would be dead.
I just wish that everything that was so much fun wasn’t so bad for you, lol.

I know they excluded, but they couldn’t really make a direct connection. Those same people may have gottten those dieases thru lifestyle choices over time either way.

They even stated that in the paper.

Mind you they omitted peolple on trt, likely because it doesn’t have the same effect as someone natural with low shbg?

Hey, never said I was perfect, lol. But I am am ok with what is likely reducing my lifespan.
If I did everything perfect by the book, might as well just kill my body, because my emothinal wellbeing would be dead.
I just wish that everything that was so much fun wasn’t so bad for you, lol.

I know they excluded, but they couldn’t really make a direct connection. Those same people may have gottten those dieases thru lifestyle choices over time either way.

They even stated that in the paper.

Mind you they omitted peolple on trt, likely because it doesn’t have the same effect as someone natural with low shbg?
Im just bustin your balls Sorbs! Everything in life that is fun and life fulfilling is either bad for you, illegal, & or immoral hahaha!

I'm no expert on anything, I have just had some experiences with the topic and searched and searched to try to find some answers and help give some info that I know based on my experiences.

And I do know and agree that Americans are some of the most obese and unhealthy people on the planet.

There needs to be balance like all things in life, sure you can live a life of longevity and perfection but then again you’ll have no fun. But if you take things too far you’ll end up destroying the only life you have.

I’ve decided I’m going to use up my Test from 300 to 500mg a week and drop primo to 250 and keep the tren where it is and use a low dose of aromasin to control e2. The crushed SHBG is gonna hurt anabolism too much, especially since its gonna go lower than 6.

The body has an uncanny way of trying to equalize it's self. Playing with hormones will be a constant battle for the body. Simple TRT is a different story. This is all normal for what you are doing

My shbg is like 13 on my last trt bloods. I was taking homebrew sustanon 75mg Sunday and Thursday plus 25 primo weekly. Draw was on Thursday morning before injection. My doctor likes these numbers.

Screenshot_20230726-144837.png

Screenshot_20230726-145242.png

I’ve decided I’m going to use up my Test from 300 to 500mg a week and drop primo to 250 and keep the tren where it is and use a low dose of aromasin to control e2. The crushed SHBG is gonna hurt anabolism too much, especially since its gonna go lower than 6.
So it's the primo that tanked your shbg?

When you guys get your blood work taken do you test your bloods for heavy metals?
Someone mentioned that we could be higher in heavy metals than most, it got to me and I been googling it a bunch. I ment to tell my doc about it yesterday, even wrote it down, but I forgot lol

Your E2 is very good right now. SHBG will be down likely for a while which is normal. If you come off the E2 levels will have a major imbalance without an anti-estrogen but that is temporary. Life won't end on what will happen when you come off but you will definitely go through a bit of a ride. I'm rather careful with anti-estrogens as they can do quite a bit of harm and only use as needed not just in case.

When you guys get your blood work taken do you test your bloods for heavy metals?
Someone mentioned that we could be higher in heavy metals than most, it got to me and I been googling it a bunch. I ment to tell my doc about it yesterday, even wrote it down, but I forgot lol
The only heavy metal that will be higher on TRT is your ferritin. The doctor should be testing that anyways, easily solved with at most one donation a year.

Your E2 is very good right now. SHBG will be down likely for a while which is normal. If you come off the E2 levels will have a major imbalance without an anti-estrogen but that is temporary. Life won't end on what will happen when you come off but you will definitely go through a bit of a ride. I'm rather careful with anti-estrogens as they can do quite a bit of harm and only use as needed not just in case.
Im gonna use a very small amount and everything I use is pharma, other than the tren of course and my growth hormone is generic. That being said if used wisely I think the aromasin will be fine. What kind of harms can aromasin really impart if my estrogen is managed properly?

Contamination from dirty raws as well?
Yes, i stand corrected! I was assuming just the potential ferritin side effect from injecting test but i guess all raws (pharma or ULG) are subject to contamination which could expose you to heavy metals other than iron.

Only metal test, they look for me when I do bloods is Iron levels (ferritin) in your blood only........ I think you should monitor more your PSA levels than ferritin especially if your on Tren, Prostate grown very fast on that stuff