Is my E2 too high? Is my SHBG too low?

vvfastvv

Trusted Member
Running 300mg test e, 300mg primo e, 150 tren ace, 4 units growth

TOTAL T: 61.5-87.5nmol/l --- FREE T:3469pmol/l --- SHBG: 6-8nmol/l --- E2: 147pmol/l

I got two tests done since they forgot to include shit, one day was closer to an injection than the other I pin test 4x a week tho their testing is also prob not very accurate I suppose

PRE cycle my SHBG was at 35nmol/l and estradiol 103pmol/l.

Should I increase primo and drop test a bit to mitigate aromatization? I'm like 10% bf so I thought I wouldn't aromatize much but im scared I will soon be out of range, I've also heard of tren skewing e2 but I don't know how that works tbh. Also is SHBG this low of concern or to be expected?

Attachments

• postCYCLEbloodwork.pdf
    37.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

TOTAL T: 61.5-87.5nmol/l --- FREE T:3469pmol/l --- SHBG: 6-8nmol/l --- E2: 147pmol/l

I got two tests done since they forgot to include shit, one day was closer to an injection than the other I pin test 4x a week tho their testing is also prob not very accurate I suppose

Should I increase primo and drop test a bit to mitigate aromatization? I'm like 10% bf so I thought I wouldn't aromatize much but im scared I will soon be out of range, I've also heard of tren skewing e2 but I don't know how that works tbh. Also is SHBG this low of concern or to be expected?
I would not be concerned

Ive had similar e2 readings. Mind you my shbg was around 12.

Your shbg will be low from taking gear.

Ive had similar e2 readings. Mind you my shbg was around 12.

Your shbg will be low from taking gear.
Yea I but I feel like 6 is insanely low to the point that it’s maybe detrimental, It’s probably the tren because of how androgenic it is, anyone know about tren skewing e2?

Yea I but I feel like 6 is insanely low to the point that it’s maybe detrimental, It’s probably the tren because of how androgenic it is, anyone know about tren skewing e2?
Short term I doubt it would hurt you. I would bet mine has been there, even on trt doses mine is like a 12

yea but its not estrogenic itself correct it just skews the estradiol values?
It frees more of your test to be used. Likely causes more test related sides, but I bet it also increases the effectiveness of the test you are taking.
If I wasn’t such a lazy bodybuilder I would likely get pretty far as far as size would go, and I don’t need a shitload of gear to grow or recomp.

Most people would love to have more free test available.

The Primo is what is annihilating your SHBG, its the biggest factor for sure. It definitely is detrimental by having too low of SHBG. I have posted other information about it in the past that you can find, there are some older threads on the topic.

The Primo is what is annihilating your SHBG, its the biggest factor for sure. It definitely is detrimental by having too low of SHBG. I have posted other information about it in the past that you can find, there are some older threads on the topic.
I’m not dead yet, lol. It’s always low.

Mine is always low too but there is a difference between 12 and a 6, It doesn't seem like a significant number but it mattered to me. Having low SHBG is benificial to having more free test but having below range SHBG is not. SHBG is complex and all the mechanisms are not fully understood.
Do you think dropping or reducing primo and increasing test would help?

Do you think dropping or reducing primo and increasing test would help?
Although in my opinion its the Primo (DHT) that is the worst culprit, the supraphysiological dose of testosterone as well as the elevated growth hormone are also contributing. How long have you been running this combo? Are you monitoring your blood sugar as well?

Although in my opinion its the Primo (DHT) that is the worst culprit, the supraphysiological dose of testosterone as well as the elevated growth hormone are also contributing. How long have you been running this combo? Are you monitoring your blood sugar as well?
about a month and 2 weeks now just added tren 2 weeks ago, blood sugar is perfectly normal probably since I fast after HGH injection and go cycling twice a day zone 2-3. I'm not eating like a retard either my diet is 85-90% clean other than a bit of icecream at night. My bloods were following an injection (injection 1 day prior to test) idk if thats relevant. My shbg precycle was at 35 now 6. I've heard here and there on reddit on cycle SHBG is gonna be low no matter what but 6 seems very low to me and its probably going down as it was at 8 3 weeks prior to the most recent test so I guess ill just go through the cycle and start experimenting to see what is actually bringing it down. I've just now started 30mg ralox a day to see if it helps. Thanks for the responses btw means a lot!!!

Mine is always low too but there is a difference between 12 and a 6, It doesn't seem like a significant number but it mattered to me. Having low SHBG is benificial to having more free test but having below range SHBG is not. SHBG is complex and all the mechanisms are not fully understood.
I only got tested on trt so I’d bet mine is really low on cycle.
Maybe I should get it checked now and see whats up. Wonder if Lets get checked is still doing their thing now that covid is over?

Maybe I should get it checked now and see whats up. Wonder if Lets get checked is still doing their thing now that covid is over?
Idk about letsgetchecked I use another service that gets me my requisitions for bloodwork albeit he’s stingy with a lot of the tests

about a month and 2 weeks now just added tren 2 weeks ago, blood sugar is perfectly normal probably since I fast after HGH injection and go cycling twice a day zone 2-3. I'm not eating like a retard either my diet is 85-90% clean other than a bit of icecream at night. My bloods were following an injection (injection 1 day prior to test) idk if thats relevant. My shbg precycle was at 35 now 6. I've heard here and there on reddit on cycle SHBG is gonna be low no matter what but 6 seems very low to me and its probably going down as it was at 8 3 weeks prior to the most recent test so I guess ill just go through the cycle and start experimenting to see what is actually bringing it down. I've just now started 30mg ralox a day to see if it helps. Thanks for the responses btw means a lot!!!
SERMs are said to raise SHBG so that may help you. Keep up with the frequent injections and do not take an AI.

LGC is a no go in Canada still

Here is some good info on low SHBG

LGC is a no go in Canada still

Here is some good info on low SHBG
I read it and this is quoted directly out of the paper

“Third, this study is based on cross-sectional data; therefore, the causal relationship between low SHBG and other diseases cannot be established.”

I am thinking that maybe the low shbg group may have not lived a healthy lifestyle. It was based on Americans, some of the unhealthiest people in the world. Maybe those dieases cause low shbg and not the other way around?

You would think there would be way more issues in the bodybuilding community because on gear, I bet most have a pretty low shbg.

I read it and this is quoted directly out of the paper

“Third, this study is based on cross-sectional data; therefore, the causal relationship between low SHBG and other diseases cannot be established.”

I am thinking that maybe the low shbg group may have not lived a healthy lifestyle. It was based on Americans, some of the unhealthiest people in the world. Maybe those dieases cause low shbg and not the other way around?

You would think there would be way more issues in the bodybuilding community because on gear, I bet most have a pretty low shbg.
"When steroids are used, SHBG becomes nearly irrelevant because androgen levels grossly outweigh the binding capacity of SHBG. In a normal, healthy male, there are more SHBG glycoproteins than there are molecules of androgen. In a steroid user, SHBG becomes oversaturated and the liver attempts to address the androgen excess by reducing SHBG concentration to speed up the clearance (removal) of androgens from the body. However, due to the relentless exogenous supply of androgen, the liver's effort is futile. MCR is maximized and overridden."

I found this on reddit and it seems to make sense to me at least and I think I shouldn't worry about SHBG on cycle apart from taking RALOX to see if it will do anything I think as long as it's fine during my cruise and afterwords I should be fine. Thoughts?