Is it all just a distraction?

superbeast

Trusted Member
I learned years ago that when the media is pushing a story relentlessly, you have to start looking closely to see what else is going on that they do not want the public to know or talk about.
So what else was going on during the Trump impeachment circus?
Major discoveries in the investigation of the Russian Collusion Hoax?
Trumps executive order to crackdown on human trafficking?

As soon as that ended, we jump directly to Covid 19. This happened to coincide with John Durhams report showing major corruption in the Obama Administration which now turned to a criminal investigation.
Rudy Giuliani provides tons of actual evidence of the Bidens illegal dealing with Ukraine, China and Iraq.
Covid novelty wears off and just as the Senate Judiciary committee starts their inquiry into the origins of crossfire hurricane we jump into a race war clearly being or orchestrated and funded by a powerful lobby with a deadly agenda.
I am going to use this thread to try and bring attention to other major issues that are not getting media attention.
There is some serious shit going down around the world. Dangerous stand off between China and India. China and Taiwan. Hong Kong.
What is Trudeau up to? Whats he been doing for the last three months that we are not supposed to know? There is a reason he is hiding. What deals is he making with other world leaders?
When someone keeps screaming look over there, its a good idea to check over your shoulder too.

100% distraction. I belive that the Covid lockdown narrative was directly inteded to incite riots, all the ingredients were there, but they went too hard with the back story and literally scared the shit out of everyone that people were too afraid to go out and riot... so bring in the BS race riots to save the day.

Real agenda? Sadly I dont think we will ever know. There is so much going on in the world under our nose.

Mhmm I was thinking all these events have had a strange coincidence of perfect timing, you got to wonder if the people pulling the strings for one event is orchestrating the others as well. Pretty much they all point to the new world order at the end of the day, thats their agendas goal.

I'm the one, that holds all the power to the new world.:)
Everyone is buying into all of this stuff.

100% distraction. I belive that the Covid lockdown narrative was directly inteded to incite riots, all the ingredients were there, but they went too hard with the back story and literally scared the shit out of everyone that people were too afraid to go out and riot... so bring in the BS race riots to save the day.

Real agenda? Sadly I dont think we will ever know. There is so much going on in the world under our nose.

I'm worried about what happens if these two events converge: police/military are deployed to restore order during the riots, transitions into police/military on the streets to enforce covid restrictions

The universe and the events therein are inherently random. The need to ascribe agency to random events is classic conspiratorial thinking.

Like how Tom "Hanx's" wife's Gin Rummy score leading by 201 (event 201?) points in his infamous ""Carona"" typewriter tweet that he happens to carry around with him all the time...

What will you do when they forcefully come into your home and take your children or try and force a injection on you or a chip.
Were not to far off of that society.

What will you do when they forcefully come into your home and take your children or try and force a injection on you or a chip.
Were not to far off of that society.

Not possible as per current laws and basic human rights. The only thing they can do is attempt to make life more 'difficult' for non-vaccers by restricting access to school, work, venues, travel, etc.

There will be severe repercussions for anyone coming into my home and placing a hand on one of my family members, and I know I'm not the only one.

I have this steel can that contains 1500 reasons for them to leave.
Still waiting for my PAL... Contacted a lawyer the other day and they said they dont "specialize" in that stuff so refered me to someone else. In the meantime I am studying the blade and honing my skills in hand to hand mortal combat.. Lol not. If someone with a gun invades my place Im a goner.

Still waiting for my PAL... Contacted a lawyer the other day and they said they dont "specialize" in that stuff so refered me to someone else. In the meantime I am studying the blade and honing my skills in hand to hand mortal combat.. Lol not. If someone with a gun invades my place Im a goner.

To follow up you call RCMP
1800 731-4000