Interesting Video's

I'm not sure how many have already seen this but it made me laugh - I think I need some of whatever she's on:

Make Canada Great Always: :)

I'm not sure how many have already seen this but it made me laugh - I think I need some of whatever she's on:

Make Canada Great Always: :)

Loz were had! I am not sure exactly what that chick is on but i must admit to having binge watched vids of people after dental surgery, fucking hilarious in a weird way. They have this weird sense of astonishment. Part of what make it so funny is when family , friends or medical personnel are fucking with them. Great stuff

EDIT - @Bagua Do you know what the drugs in question may be? When I watched this one On YT the up next column has a bunch with people in hospital setting like a post surgery recovery room so some type of anesthetic ? I was thinking nitrous from the dental ones I saw but that's just from my superficial knowledge of "laughing gas". Never had nitrous but I have had a bunch of surgeries and never reacted like this as far as I know, maybe this is from drugs that are not used a lot in Canada?

Last edited: