Innovagen Review

Here’s something quick and dirty. You can search Madol or Pheraplex as well.

Desoxymethyltestosterone (Madol, Pheraplex and DMT for short) is an extremely strong synthetic oral anabolic steroid. It is one of the anabolic-androgenic steroids that was at the heart of the BALCO professional sports doping scandal because it was widely used by pro athletes. Keep in mind, it was not on any banned list at the time.

desoxymethyltestosterone-madol vs thg

DMT (Madol) vs. THG - both BALCO designer steroids

History

Desoxymethyltestosterone was invented by Max Huffman in 1961, but never brought to market as a commercial drug. It was rediscovered by amateur bodybuilder and chemist Patrick Arnold, in 2005. Arnold was approached to supply Madol for Victor Conte of BALCO, a steroid supplier to professional athletes. As a result of the BALCO scandal, in 2010, desoxymethyltestosterone became a controlled substance, and it is classified as a schedule III anabolic steroid in the USA.

Patrick Arnold and BALCO

Patrick Arnold is considered "the father of Prohormones" for his manufacturing and creating of designer steroids. Arnold helped supply BALCO, an American company, which in turn supplied athletes in the USA and Europe with designed steroids and HGH for several years. Arnold was sentenced to three months in prison for his role in the BALCO incident, and many Olympic athletes were disqualified as a result of doping with BALCO drugs.

How it works and studies

Desoxymethyltestosterone is structurally a 2-ene compound, lacking the 3-Keto group of all commercial anabolic steroids, and it has an addition of a double bond. Some might assume the lack of '3-keto' means it is a weak compound; however, studies have shown that it has an anabolic effect 160% of testosterone, while being only 60% as androgenic. Its anabolic/androgenic ratio is 1200/187. In addition, Madol also does not aromatize into estrogen.

Bodybuilding

Madol users can expect rapid gains in their lifts and increased muscle mass gains, without water retention. Like all anabolic steroids, it aids in protein synthesis, recovery, and increase in red blood cells (RBC).

Some athletes involved with BALCO used desoxymethyltestosterone, in addition to other compounds, to increase muscle and strength with excellent results. Athletes that were involved in BALCO (and possibly ran Madol) were MLB and NFL stars: Barry Bonds, Bill Romanowski, Jason Giambi; as well as numerous Olympic athletes such as Marion Jones.

Side Effects

Typically, a potent oral steroid such as this would have potent side effects, and this is the case with DMT. Madol is 17alpha-alkylated to protect the compound from being broken down by the liver, and it can effect cardiovascular health (specifically cholesterol levels). It is recommended you run a cycle-aid supplement such as N2Guard to protect your liver and heart during cycles. Rapid results can also mean fatigue and insomnia, so it is crucial to cycle off this compound within 6-8 weeks. In addition, this steroid is suppressive, so a post cycle therapy will be needed.

Dosages

A dosage of 10-30mg per day split into AM and PM is fine, but a more prudent dosing schedule would be 3 (three) times per day. Do not exceed 50mg per day, as it is not needed with this potent compound. Also, it is not recommended you exceed 6-8 weeks on cycle. First time desoxymethyltestosterone users should only run 15mg per day, for 4 weeks maximum, to assess side effects.

Half-Life

Madol is extremely potent and fast acting, the half-life is only 8 hours. It is extremely strong at even a low doses, so sometimes longer periods between doses is needed.

Desoxymethyltestosterone (Madol, Pheraplex and DMT for short) is an extremely strong synthetic oral anabolic steroid. It is one of the anabolic-androgenic steroids that was at the heart of the BALCO professional sports doping scandal because it was widely used by pro athletes. Keep in mind, it was not on any banned list at the time.

History

Desoxymethyltestosterone was invented by Max Huffman in 1961, but never brought to market as a commercial drug. It was rediscovered by amateur bodybuilder and chemist Patrick Arnold, in 2005. Arnold was approached to supply Madol for Victor Conte of BALCO, a steroid supplier to professional athletes. As a result of the BALCO scandal, in 2010, desoxymethyltestosterone became a controlled substance, and it is classified as a schedule III anabolic steroid in the USA.

Patrick Arnold and BALCO

Patrick Arnold is considered "the father of Prohormones" for his manufacturing and creating of designer steroids. Arnold helped supply BALCO, an American company, which in turn supplied athletes in the USA and Europe with designed steroids and HGH for several years. Arnold was sentenced to three months in prison for his role in the BALCO incident, and many Olympic athletes were disqualified as a result of doping with BALCO drugs.

How it works and studies

Desoxymethyltestosterone is structurally a 2-ene compound, lacking the 3-Keto group of all commercial anabolic steroids, and it has an addition of a double bond. Some might assume the lack of '3-keto' means it is a weak compound; however, studies have shown that it has an anabolic effect 160% of testosterone, while being only 60% as androgenic. Its anabolic/androgenic ratio is 1200/187. In addition, Madol also does not aromatize into estrogen.

Bodybuilding

Madol users can expect rapid gains in their lifts and increased muscle mass gains, without water retention. Like all anabolic steroids, it aids in protein synthesis, recovery, and increase in red blood cells (RBC).

Some athletes involved with BALCO used desoxymethyltestosterone, in addition to other compounds, to increase muscle and strength with excellent results. Athletes that were involved in BALCO (and possibly ran Madol) were MLB and NFL stars: Barry Bonds, Bill Romanowski, Jason Giambi; as well as numerous Olympic athletes such as Marion Jones.

Side Effects

Typically, a potent oral steroid such as this would have potent side effects, and this is the case with DMT. Madol is 17alpha-alkylated to protect the compound from being broken down by the liver, and it can effect cardiovascular health (specifically cholesterol levels). It is recommended you run a cycle-aid supplement such as N2Guard to protect your liver and heart during cycles. Rapid results can also mean fatigue and insomnia, so it is crucial to cycle off this compound within 6-8 weeks. In addition, this steroid is suppressive, so a post cycle therapy will be needed.

Dosages

A dosage of 10-30mg per day split into AM and PM is fine, but a more prudent dosing schedule would be 3 (three) times per day. Do not exceed 50mg per day, as it is not needed with this potent compound. Also, it is not recommended you exceed 6-8 weeks on cycle. First time desoxymethyltestosterone users should only run 15mg per day, for 4 weeks maximum, to assess side effects.

Half-Life

Madol is extremely potent and fast acting, the half-life is only 8 hours. It is extremely strong at even a low doses, so sometimes longer periods between doses is needed.
Like I stated earlier one PWO dose was more than noticeable, thank you for the info @biguglynewf

History

Patrick Arnold and BALCO

How it works and studies

Bodybuilding

Side Effects

Dosages

Half-Life

Thank @biguglynewf ,that's exactly what I'm looking , very complete!

I did see it listed as “madol” and “pheraplex” I believe when I searched desoxymethyltestosterone, but again like stated pretty limited and in my opinion half assed seemingly not accurate or credible profiles. That seems to be a little more on track

It is a relatively new product compared to the other well known.

Well noted in the 60’s but has never caught on much like many designers.

Not sure how heavily used or popular it was at BALCO but I’m sure if it was something they were using many athletes at one time were using it.

I remember the big BALCO scandal. It was big news back in 2003

Last edited by a moderator:
I have recently tried the following product and here are my thoughts:

Dexone - I get really tight muscles in my forearm and rhomboids on my right side from work (repetitive movements) and I took 0.5ml of this and I felt so much better the next day. I really like this product as something to use every now and then, not to be used all the time, if your interested in trying do some reading on it first. Excellent product just not something to be taken on a regular basis.

3FPM and Deep Thought - I love both of these products; they definitely allow you to focus and stay task oriented! I took 1 FPM and 3 deep thought (on different occasions, i did not take them together, i took them on different days) and both of them caused that cloudy/tired feeling to go away and you feel like you have had a good nights rest and you are more alert, even on those days you are not. I had bronchitis and I couldn't sleep at night because the cough was keeping me away so I took these before work and I felt great at work, just like I had a good nights sleep. I felt very similar effects from both. I didn't feel they caused any stim effects and I could sleep that night with no issues at all (I did take both them in the morning). I grouped these 2 together because they made me feel similar.

Modalert and Morphodrol - I took one of both of these (again on different occasions, i did not take them at the same time, i took them on different days) these and again great cmpd for keeping you focused and alert with no stim effects and both of these i could sleep at the end of the day (again i took both of them in the morning). I grouped these 2 together because I felt they made me feel the same way.

As far as ordering, communication, and presentation of product, always a good experience with Innovagen, quick to response and the order comes quickly and the packaging is top of the line! I have nothing but good things to say about this lab!

Innonis THE spot for the designer and hard to find PEDs,
I keep Modafinil from INNO in my glove compartment of my truck, in case I have to pull a 24 at work.
Their stuff is also accurately dosed as fuck,
I have a rule
I NEVER buy Aromasin from a UGL, but I make an exception for Inno, you're getting what you order, for sure

Recently got some Test Supreme from Inno. Fuckin amazing stuff, but feels like someone wacked me in the arm with a ball peen hammer. I've only been back in the gym for about 6 months now after 5 years away due to injuries and leading a more unhealthy life style. I was supposed to come off Northern Pharma Sustanon (350mg every 3rd day) after about 3 months and for the last month I've tossed Mk-677 at 15m each night an hour or so before bed into the mix, but when my inno showed up I still had a week before my trip south so I decided to load up (500mg every 3rd day). I swear to god I could feel the energy rush a day after I took it. Maybe placebo, wtf knows, but I felt stronger and got over a plateau I was at of 225 lb bench for 3 reps. I banged out 225 for 12, added 10 lbs a side and cranked out 4 at 245. Coincidence? Maybe. Anyway, I took my last shot the mornin' before i went to the airport. As you all know travelling and trying to maintain a decent workout plan can be a pain in the ass in the shitty hotel gyms, but I did what I could (light workouts, high reps), and managed to get in 7 or 8 workouts in 16 days away.

Anyway, I got home Thursday, with about a week since my last workout. I went to gym today, seeing as it's International Chest Day (Monday), I went about my routine, this time banged out 225 for 15 reps, 245 for 8 and 1 rep max at the end of 275lbs. Normally when I come home from a trip I'm down 10-15 lbs or so, and much weaker. I should add that during my trip I did take my 15m of Mk-677 each night, but no test inj in 16 days, but took 500mg the night I got home. I personally think it's related to the quality of the test, but no doubt the mk-677 play a factor in maintaining my gains also

Innonis THE spot for the designer and hard to find PEDs,
I keep Modafinil from INNO in my glove compartment of my truck, in case I have to pull a 24 at work.
Their stuff is also accurately dosed as fuck,
I have a rule
I NEVER buy Aromasin from a UGL, but I make an exception for Inno, you're getting what you order, for sure
Why don't you buy Aromasin from UGL?

Why don't you buy Aromasin from UGL?

When it comes to PCT or Estro control, you need your stuff to be dosed perfectly.
I react VERY strongly to AI, I pop 6.25mg Aromasin to get 500mg Test and 1000iu hCG under control.

If its overdosed, I'll be crashing lol.

Not to mention, if you get a gyno flare.. you want your stuff to typically be Pharma.

Recently got some Test Supreme from Inno. Fuckin amazing stuff, but feels like someone wacked me in the arm with a ball peen hammer. I've only been back in the gym for about 6 months now after 5 years away due to injuries and leading a more unhealthy life style. I was supposed to come off Northern Pharma Sustanon (350mg every 3rd day) after about 3 months and for the last month I've tossed Mk-677 at 15m each night an hour or so before bed into the mix, but when my inno showed up I still had a week before my trip south so I decided to load up (500mg every 3rd day). I swear to god I could feel the energy rush a day after I took it. Maybe placebo, wtf knows, but I felt stronger and got over a plateau I was at of 225 lb bench for 3 reps. I banged out 225 for 12, added 10 lbs a side and cranked out 4 at 245. Coincidence? Maybe. Anyway, I took my last shot the mornin' before i went to the airport. As you all know travelling and trying to maintain a decent workout plan can be a pain in the ass in the shitty hotel gyms, but I did what I could (light workouts, high reps), and managed to get in 7 or 8 workouts in 16 days away.

Anyway, I got home Thursday, with about a week since my last workout. I went to gym today, seeing as it's International Chest Day (Monday), I went about my routine, this time banged out 225 for 15 reps, 245 for 8 and 1 rep max at the end of 275lbs. Normally when I come home from a trip I'm down 10-15 lbs or so, and much weaker. I should add that during my trip I did take my 15m of Mk-677 each night, but no test inj in 16 days, but took 500mg the night I got home. I personally think it's related to the quality of the test, but no doubt the mk-677 play a factor in maintaining my gains also
Dude. That’s a lot of test 😂 and it has acetate and propionate in it so fuck ya it kicks hard. I run one mL split into two a week tops lmfao

Dude. That’s a lot of test 😂 and it has acetate and propionate in it so fuck ya it kicks hard. I run one mL split into two a week tops lmfao

500mgs a week is not a lot of test. In the past I've used 4 times that amount. In the fall I was using 350mg every third day. I have to say this stuff definitely packs a punch haha.

500mgs a week is not a lot of test. In the past I've used 4 times that amount. In the fall I was using 350mg every third day. I have to say this stuff definitely packs a punch haha.
Yes that supreme, while potent, has some serious bite to it from my experience

500 mgs every third day of supreme is a over a gram.

edit:just noticed you said front loading a shot every 3 days before your vaycay .. my bad .So you plan on keeping it at 500/wk?