Innovagen Review

It’s good to be loyal to your brand and rep. Everyone should do that. Those relationships are important.

However you also never want to put all your eggs in one basket and not have options because sometimes things happen like reps retiring, taking breaks or even going bad etc. Etc etc.

we are very fortunate to have great options here in Canada.
I've never had it happen so far but do reps ever refer you to another if that's the case or is it a get out there abd start looking type world?

Like you said I've made sure to have options despite my preferred labs, but I'm been curious about that

I've never had it happen so far but do reps ever refer you to another if that's the case or is it a get out there abd start looking type world?

Like you said I've made sure to have options despite my preferred labs, but I'm been curious about that
Sometimes but not always. Obviously this would be ideal….. however it doesn’t always work out that way. Depends on the individuals involved, the lab itself and the situation at hand. Usually if it’s a board source (and the lab isn’t busted) there is usually someone to take over or the lab itself will step in to cover until a new rep can be reestablished. But again…. Not always. Situation dependent.

Just started running their injectable helios and could definitely feel it kick even with just 0.1cc.

I am about 2 months into a cut running Test/Tren/DHB and T3 (from another lab)...have gotten a lot leaner (dropped about 20lbs fat) but was looking for something to spot reduce in areas that seem to be tough to lose (or just hang on until the end). Will definitely post my results.

As far as Madol pre-workout I use it on heavy lifting days and love it. Noticeable increase in strength even while on tren. I will add a tab of stanalone sometimes when I am doing higher rep work. The combo fantastic. Just get ready to take a nap after.

Question and I hope I not breaking any rules. Has anyone tried Etizolam? I like to use pharma stuff when it comes to none AAS items but I haven't seen any other source with items that act like benzos. I've tried zopiclone and trazodone from pganabolics, works and great for sleep but still I like the combined effect of super calming and sleep effect from something like lorazepam. Has anyone used both and compared? I know Etizolam isn't the real thing but a derivative but still....

Question and I hope I not breaking any rules. Has anyone tried Etizolam? I like to use pharma stuff when it comes to none AAS items but I haven't seen any other source with items that act like benzos. I've tried zopiclone and trazodone from pganabolics, works and great for sleep but still I like the combined effect of super calming and sleep effect from something like lorazepam. Has anyone used both and compared? I know Etizolam isn't the real thing but a derivative but still....
I have tried it; it’s comparable to Ativan
Edit: remember this is a benzodiazepine analogue , and it also has a ceiling effect and diminishing returns, as well as high risk for addiction, also, taking it multiple days in a row totally develops a tolerance quickly. You shouldn’t take this stuff more than a couple times a week

Edit: remember this is a benzodiazepine analogue , and it also has a ceiling effect and diminishing returns, as well as high risk for addiction, also, taking it multiple days in a row totally develops a tolerance quickly. You shouldn’t take this stuff more than a couple times a week

That is good to know. Thanks for sharing. I'll give it a shot for sure and see how I like it :)

My buddy was putting 3 to 4 of these in him gums a day at work, he spiraled pretty quickly. Fucking off to hide in janitorial closets for naps. He got hyped knowing it was similar to ativan and then all hell broke lose. He stopped after he ended up leaving that job shortly after. Decided the "work was too hard".
Any job is too hard if youre too fucked up to even stay awake or listen coherently.

Recently found a inno rep that offers steep discount for cash in mail. Figured I would try it out and everything so far has worked out great. Got Accutane,test cypionate, and some Winstrol. Will be starting on winstrol next week to finish off last 4 weeks of a cycle. So far all products I have tried from inno have been great.

Recently found a inno rep that offers steep discount for cash in mail. Figured I would try it out and everything so far has worked out great. Got Accutane,test cypionate, and some Winstrol. Will be starting on winstrol next week to finish off last 4 weeks of a cycle. So far all products I have tried from inno have been great.
There’s some serious stuff on their list, glad to have them as a part of my arsenal lol

Reactions: HGL

I got around to trying this. It's definitely effective but it's not a good feeling for me personally. I think It's a good option for people that haven't tried Benzos but I feel like if you have tried benzos and are taking this and expecting the same, it just isn't the same. But like u said it is an analogue