If you break your cock you got 24hrs to fix it

I broke my dick a few times but not in that way, I had frenulum tears, crazy pain

With the ways girls ride so roughly though, im surprised my dick hasn't snapped.

I broke my dick a few times but not in that way, I had frenulum tears, crazy pain

With the ways girls ride so roughly though, im surprised my dick hasn't snapped.

You have my sympathy. I had a tiny little tear there once too. Tiny. Fucking crazy pain is right. Was annoying for months maybe even more than a year, negative effect on sex, even just being hard hurt a bit for a long time. Much rather a classic broken dick, different kind of pain.

You have my sympathy. I had a tiny little tear there once too. Tiny. Fucking crazy pain is right. Was annoying for months maybe even more than a year, negative effect on sex, even just being hard hurt a bit for a long time. Much rather a classic broken dick, different kind of pain.
That's crazy, I was lucky, a small tear, only thing that helped was I had to not have sex or jerk off for a few weeks until it healed completely. If I kept having sex it wouldn't heal.

That's crazy, I was lucky, a small tear, only thing that helped was I had to not have sex or jerk off for a few weeks until it healed completely. If I kept having sex it wouldn't heal.

LOL yep you got me, I surely would have been better off if I had been smart enough or disciplined enough to leave it alone for more than a week. Th little devil on my shoulder just kept telling me "you'll be fine , just be careful"