I am not making any new years resolutions

1: completely stop smoking. I only it do it every other week now, but it has to go completely.
2. Fake it like I have every other year, lol.
I swear Iā€™ve been thinking for a whole day whether or not to post this, I do not want you to consume more tobacco products when you have achieved that much abstinence.

I was a pack a day smoker and have quit cold turkey and many years later I smoked again then quit again. One thing that helped me recently was vaporizing tobacco. I would only smoke when I drank occasionally and one day my friend let me try his device. It was very satisfying.

Iqos.com

You can get a free trial where they send you a device and the smokes that are called ā€œheetsā€. If you donā€™t like it you just send it back. This got rid of my morning phlegm discharge and cough I would have on those drinking and smoking days.

But it can easily turn it into a daily habit, which I am at now lol (not funny actually hahaha) but itā€™s easier to stop vaping in my experience.

To anyone else who is a heavy smoker or a regular smoker, I highly recommend this switchover. Itā€™s still unhealthy to consume but my lungs have healed considerably after Iā€™ve switched over.

I swear Iā€™ve been thinking for a whole day whether or not to post this, I do not want you to consume more tobacco products when you have achieved that much abstinence.

I was a pack a day smoker and have quit cold turkey and many years later I smoked again then quit again. One thing that helped me recently was vaporizing tobacco. I would only smoke when I drank occasionally and one day my friend let me try his device. It was very satisfying.

Iqos.com

You can get a free trial where they send you a device and the smokes that are called ā€œheetsā€. If you donā€™t like it you just send it back. This got rid of my morning phlegm discharge and cough I would have on those drinking and smoking days.

But it can easily turn it into a daily habit, which I am at now lol (not funny actually hahaha) but itā€™s easier to stop vaping in my experience.

To anyone else who is a heavy smoker or a regular smoker, I highly recommend this switchover. Itā€™s still unhealthy to consume but my lungs have healed considerably after Iā€™ve switched over.
I smoke 12 cigarettes every 2 weeks.
ā€˜I thought of vaping instead, but I know I would be doing it daily.

Good advice though if you are a daily smoker. Guy at work changed to vaping, then eventually quit.

No resolutions here either, I let it hop off the rails for December so I could enjoy X-mas and New Year, now back to work!