How To Work Out When You’re High By Herb Approach

I used to smoke a lot of weed whn I was younger , before it became legal.
I found it was good for helping to eat the massive amount of food my trainer had me on back than.
But whenever I smoked before the gym my workouts really suffered , it was good because I became focused , but not so good because I was gassed out before I was done all the work I had to do.
I’ve got a coue buddies who do it all the time and swear by it though .
Not for me anymore though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea its great after the workout, especially if I am ready for a big meal....but before working out is nearly impossible for me. My stamina and endurance take a hit, though I am focused, my performance isn't the same and neither is the motivation.

I guess THC impacts everyone a little differently because I see so many posts from guys that smoke and workout on a regular.

I spent nearly 10 years smoking and kickboxing. Found it much easier to get into a flow state. Many BJJ practitioners use it before training as well - there's even a competition called "high Rollerz" where they smoked on the mats before competition. Those guys don't gas...

I spent nearly 10 years smoking and kickboxing. Found it much easier to get into a flow state. Many BJJ practitioners use it before training as well - there's even a competition called "high Rollerz" where they smoked on the mats before competition. Those guys don't gas...
Seen folks smoke before a soccer game in my league...some of them are really good too! I haven't tried playing soccer high, am sure I'll get pulled off for slacking on the field : P

I only get high to workout. It helps me focus and the sativa I grow seems to give me energy like a pre workout.

The odd time I’ll also get high to do chores around the acreage like pile wood, gardening, cutting grass ect.

I do find getting high helps me get things done when I’m slacking on motivation. But the opposite if I’m trying to relax even indica will make me wired and ready to work.

So just when I have work to be done at home do I use some.

I guess everyone reacts differently. Lol

I only get high to workout. It helps me focus and the sativa I grow seems to give me energy like a pre workout.

The odd time I’ll also get high to do chores around the acreage like pile wood, gardening, cutting grass ect.

I do find getting high helps me get things done when I’m slacking on motivation. But the opposite if I’m trying to relax even indica will make me wired and ready to work.

YUP, no need to answer if too personal...do you have adhd by chance?
I do and i get the same thing with weed, i am blazing on the way into the gym and my buddies are popping ephedrine, similar outcome for each of us, a focused intense workout.
I drink coffee and i am calmer and not a bunch of energy released, i always say i dont drink coffee until i need it, well so far i do not need it....and i am decently calm most times..i do find caffeine pills make me very calm and well being feelings..

Total polar opposite for me. One puff and I'm on zombie mode and the only excercise ill do is lifting potato chips out of the bag into my mouth, and I become one with the couch, you cant tell where I end and it begins. Motivation gone, energy gone, my inner sloth is awakened

I know guys that smoke and are super productive, my sister is like this to some degree, I just dont understand it

I havent smoked in a long time cuz of this, just too much wasted downtime

YUP, no need to answer if too personal...do you have adhd by chance?
I do and i get the same thing with weed, i am blazing on the way into the gym and my buddies are popping ephedrine, similar outcome for each of us, a focused intense workout.
I drink coffee and i am calmer and not a bunch of energy released, i always say i dont drink coffee until i need it, well so far i do not need it....and i am decently calm most times..i do find caffeine pills make me very calm and well being feelings..

Never be diagnosed with adhd. Doesn’t mean some doctor couldn’t label me that I guess? They told me I have ptsd. I told the guy, “ nope, that’s what soldiers get. “ I guess trauma is trauma. But I don’t like being labeled. Especially on record.

I was a high risk inmate at one time classified red flag offender. They took my dna to have on file and I couldn’t have possession of firearms or explosives for 10 years. Now I can’t ever help young adults ( big brother ect ) because I’m classified that label.

I probably do fit the adhd criteria. I’m kinda high strung and have issues focusing in some regards.

Weed seems to only help me with energy. So might be onto something with that thought ironwill.

Oh and I’ve been a good lad for over 20 years now. I wasn’t the life time career criminal type. Just got in lots of fights usually because I was drunk. I’m not even close to that guy anymore. Just sayin.

Never be diagnosed with adhd. Doesn’t mean some doctor couldn’t label me that I guess? They told me I have ptsd. I told the guy, “ nope, that’s what soldiers get. “ I guess trauma is trauma. But I don’t like being labeled. Especially on record.

I was a high risk inmate at one time classified red flag offender. They took my dna to have on file and I couldn’t have possession of firearms or explosives for 10 years. Now I can’t ever help young adults ( big brother ect ) because I’m classified that label.

I probably do fit the adhd criteria. I’m kinda high strung and have issues focusing in some regards.

Weed seems to only help me with energy. So might be onto something with that thought ironwill.

Oh and I’ve been a good lad for over 20 years now. I wasn’t the life time career criminal type. Just got in lots of fights usually because I was drunk. I’m not even close to that guy anymore. Just sayin.

I had a PTSI before, but not a disorder, i had a post traumatic stress injury, that was temporary and anyone would have one for the most part for what was experienced, but that's another story...I would not allow anyone to label me as well with that term, good on ya...

I get your story, very similar, mine just may have lasted a bit longer. Now i am a very good human, still have tools in the tool box, but prefer to not use them. If i do, i have no issue speaking about it without shame, as some would like us to feel for ability to protect ourselves or stand up to disrespect in whichever form that may arise.
No shame at all..
I often use a saying i heard...Do not let my past dictate whom i am, instead let it be part of who i have become. I live by that as at one time i felt guilty etc, i never ever hurt an innocent person that was not in the same lifestyle as i. But i feel zero shame when i use a tool as i have given every out possible and demonstrated deep resepect always, and sometimnes we need more folks that will step up as required. Its been several months now. going smooth...lol

I guess i have found some things that give energy to some work opposite on me, some things that give negative energy or calming work opposite for me, i believe there are some meds i have experienced it with as well, im sure someone like @Bagua will know what that's all about, its just a note i have noticed...

I had a PTSI before, but not a disorder, i had a post traumatic stress injury, that was temporary and anyone would have one for the most part for what was experienced, but that's another story...I would not allow anyone to label me as well with that term, good on ya...

I get your story, very similar, mine just may have lasted a bit longer. Now i am a very good human, still have tools in the tool box, but prefer to not use them. If i do, i have no issue speaking about it without shame, as some would like us to feel for ability to protect ourselves or stand up to disrespect in whichever form that may arise.
No shame at all..
I often use a saying i heard...Do not let my past dictate whom i am, instead let it be part of who i have become. I live by that as at one time i felt guilty etc, i never ever hurt an innocent person that was not in the same lifestyle as i. But i feel zero shame when i use a tool as i have given every out possible and demonstrated deep resepect always, and sometimnes we need more folks that will step up as required. Its been several months now. going smooth...lol

I guess i have found some things that give energy to some work opposite on me, some things that give negative energy or calming work opposite for me, i believe there are some meds i have experienced it with as well, im sure someone like @Bagua will know what that's all about, its just a note i have noticed...
A paradoxical reaction happens more than the CPS likes to admit. For example, I worked with a six-year-old diagnosed with an antisocial personality disorder. Labelling kids is not what I always felt was right, but this kid was way out there. We thought he was typical ADHD, but every time we tried the stimulant meds, he would have a full-blown psychotic reaction. I learned a lot working with him but didn't accomplish much. Some people need to be drugged to the max, unfortunately.

I burn one down everytime I workout, relaxes me, makes me focus and find my technique is on point! After I workout munches kick in and I can feast!!! Not suggesting this for anyone just works great for me always has