How much should you exercise for a longer, healthier life? Study offers clues

Now what most of us do on here for bodybuilding is not the healthiest.

I have always thought of our bodies as cars.

Do regular maintenance, use synthetic oil (good food).

And don’t drive it too nice (carbon builds up), but don’t burn the tires off at every corner.

That will have your car last the longest.

Same can be applied to us.

Get our blood work done, make sure we are hygienic

Eat good food

Exercise but don’t overdo it.

My dad with his exercise program is likely better than mine. His relies mainly on cardio, but not excessive amounts, mixed in with some circut training. He barely eats out and eats pretty much only made at home whole foods.

This is why lectures me, he thinks I am ”bagging the shit” out of my body, lol.

But I figure, as long aas you are not shortening your life by 40 years thru really poor choices, its your to have some fun with.

Now what most of us do on here for bodybuilding is not the healthiest.

I have always thought of our bodies as cars.

Do regular maintenance, use synthetic oil (good food).

And don’t drive it too nice (carbon builds up), but don’t burn the tires off at every corner.

That will have your car last the longest.

Same can be applied to us.

Get our blood work done, make sure we are hygienic

Eat good food

Exercise but don’t overdo it.

My dad with his exercise program is likely better than mine. His relies mainly on cardio, but not excessive amounts, mixed in with some circut training. He barely eats out and eats pretty much only made at home whole foods.

This is why lectures me, he thinks I am ”bagging the shit” out of my body, lol.

But I figure, as long aas you are not shortening your life by 40 years thru really poor choices, its your to have some fun with.
As I have been aging, I seem to be taking a turn and going more into the Martial Arts. I am doing more traditional stuff because I think it is healthier, and I have banged my body up enough.