HGH water retention, stiff hands

T77

Well-known member
Trusted Member
Been in GGC for several months now. Had been 2iu daily but causes me to retain water enough that hands get tight and painful and cant get my ring off. When go down to 1iu is much less but still a bit of stiffness. If I go off for a few days stiffness mostly gone and I lose several pounds. This reaction was the same while I was on 180mg/wk cyp. I eat clean diet, was lower calorie when on trt/cruise level now eating about 2900 cals a day but still clean. Drink lots of water🤷. Any ideas guys, or just another thing im super sensitive to?
 
Brother. It’s HGH. You just gotta suck it up. It’s an inevitable side effect that can be somewhat mitigated and minimized but never deleted. It’s the price you pay for using it. Who doesn’t love a little CTS and bloat from good old HGH. The more we complain and try to fight it the more it fights us. Make peace with it and live in harmony (ugly and bloated and Popeyes hands). 20ius a day keeps the doctor away!
 
My hands tingle more often, my fingers feel stiff.
I just ignored it.

Truthfully if I train super hard and am taking higher amounts of gear even without gh, my hands tingle more often and my fingers feel stiff, lol.

I find 1iu to be perfect.

I didn’t enjoy the extra hand stiffness and tingling at 2iu.
 
Im in the same boat. 2iu+ i cant feel my finger tips and water retention gets worse with the dosage increase. So much so that i couldnt flick her bean properly anymore. I went down to 1iu and im back to mr. satisfaction guaranteed!
 
  • Like
Reactions: T77
Brother. It’s HGH. You just gotta suck it up. It’s an inevitable side effect that can be somewhat mitigated and minimized but never deleted. It’s the price you pay for using it. Who doesn’t love a little CTS and bloat from good old HGH. The more we complain and try to fight it the more it fights us. Make peace with it and live in harmony (ugly and bloated and Popeyes hands). 20ius a day keeps the doctor away!
Ok, so im a bit of a sissy🤷. Honestly good to know its just that common.
 
My hands tingle more often, my fingers feel stiff.
I just ignored it.

Truthfully if I train super hard and am taking higher amounts of gear even without gh, my hands tingle more often and my fingers feel stiff, lol.

I find 1iu to be perfect.

I didn’t enjoy the extra hand stiffness and tingling at 2iu.
Yah back down to 1 iu for awhile and than maybe up to 1.2 and very slowly raise. I bought two kits of the cloudtropin so at 1-2 ius a day i have a good supply😂
 
Thanks for the replies. Helps my anxiety brain to know its common. Had read about carpal tunnel but not really just stiff hands and joints so thought it was just another wierd me thing.
 
Top