HGH Pfizer GENOTROPIN

Heliogracie

Hi guys,

My girlfriend was prescribed human growth hormone by her plastic surgeon after receiving multiple surgeries (facelift, nose surgery, eyelid surgery). Then, before she even began taking HGH, a tumour was discovered on her stomach. Fortunately, the tumour was removed without complications, but she was strongly recommended not to use the HGH for the next 5 years because it could increase the chances of the tumour coming back.

Unfortunately, she had already bought the HGH. It cost her 4,400$ for 2 boxes of Pfizer GENOTROPIN (see pictures). The surgeon had also given her a free box, but it is expired since November 2019. Each box contains 5 x 12mg (36 IU) pencils. So in total, there are 540 IUs (15 pencils x 15). Obviously, the pharmacy won't take the product back so she is stuck with it.

Instead of throwing it away, I'm thinking of using the HGH myself. I have been weightlifting all my life but I never took any PEDs. Do you guys think I could get some results by doing an HGH only cycle or should I just throw the HGH away because the risk/ratio isn't worth it? Also, do you think the HGH that expired since November 2019 would still work? The 2 boxes she bought at the pharmacy are still good for 1 year though.

20210822_124924_resized.jpg

You won’t get much from just that. If you do decide to run it ; 2 iu’s per day would probably yield the best results you’d be able to get from such a small amount of GH.

Hi guys,

My girlfriend was prescribed human growth hormone by her plastic surgeon after receiving multiple surgeries (facelift, nose surgery, eyelid surgery). Then, before she even began taking HGH, a tumour was discovered on her stomach. Fortunately, the tumour was removed without complications, but she was strongly recommended not to use the HGH for the next 5 years because it could increase the chances of the tumour coming back.

Unfortunately, she had already bought the HGH. It cost her 4,400$ for 2 boxes of Pfizer GENOTROPIN (see pictures). The surgeon had also given her a free box, but it is expired since November 2019. Each box contains 5 x 12mg (36 IU) pencils. So in total, there are 540 IUs (15 pencils x 15). Obviously, the pharmacy won't take the product back so she is stuck with it.

Instead of throwing it away, I'm thinking of using the HGH myself. I have been weightlifting all my life but I never took any PEDs. Do you guys think I could get some results by doing an HGH only cycle or should I just throw the HGH away because the risk/ratio isn't worth it? Also, do you think the HGH that expired since November 2019 would still work? The 2 boxes she bought at the pharmacy are still good for 1 year though.

View attachment 24958
Use it will be fine
However do not expect much in the way of results
Gh from what I read is a Marathon and not a sprint. Lol

Ok trying to do the math.

You have 3 boxes x 5 pens x 12 mls each.

So you have 180 ml total. If 1 ml is equal to IU then you have 180 IUs.

If you ran it at 3 IUs per day, you have a 60 day supply.

Agree with above, not really long enough.

I would suggest you gift to an older board member you find helpful. Someone handsome and charming. Just trying to think of someone. 😉😉

Ok trying to do the math.

You have 3 boxes x 5 pens x 12 mls each.

So you have 180 ml total. If 1 ml is equal to IU then you have 180 IUs.

If you ran it at 3 IUs per day, you have a 60 day supply.

Agree with above, not really long enough.

I would suggest you gift to an older board member you find helpful. Someone handsome and charming. Just trying to think of someone. 😉😉
From what I understood, 1mg = 3 IUs. Each pen contains 12mg so that would be 36 IUs. I have 15 pens so it would be 15 x 36 = 540 IUs...