HGH headache/nausea/migraine like?

37, 140 pounds, small bones, active. slim, 10-12% bodyfat.

I don't know I've been telling my dr for years that my bp was high. (before it was like 127/83 to 140/90 so she didn't care much.) It's worse on trt since a year and a half, and it gets really bad when I add other aas. She doesn't seem to care much. Last visit I insisted to get meds, she asked for a 24h BP test that I am doing now. Will get the readings this PM at the pharmacy. My dr is still on vacation for the next week, will call early first week of august for an appointment and meds. Can't go faster than that. Best bp I get is 140/90, the worse I get is like 180/110 yes. I know it's bad, I can't just take pills I don't have yet.... not going to the ER, they will make me wait like 12 hours, take my bp, will be like 160/95 and they will tell me to call my family dr.
Just reading your response and I'm sorry you live where ever you live as there is something wrong with the ER and docs. I can understand 140/90 getting brushed off as they may just say its white coat syndrome but any doctor who does not immediately prescribe medication for someone in hypertensive crisis or pre-hypertensive crisis should not be a doctor. My BP was 145/80 at the doctors and she asked if I wanted to go on BP medication as my norm is 110/60 or 70. I was stressed, didn't sleep the night before and told her I monitored it at home so I was OK.
BP medication is handed out like candy but maybe its different where you live. Half the people I know are on something for high BP.

I know you can't take something you don't have but if you take your BP and are getting systolic readings around 180 or higher, take a pic and go a clinic if you don't want to go to the ER and tell them what is going on. Please listen to @Fullblown and I wouldn't take anything but TRT until you get this sorted out.

Best of luck and I hope this gets handled quickly.

I did a 24 hour BP study, my average over the day is 152/91, and night is 136/72 which is definitely too high.
My dr is on vacation next week, and nobody at their office is going to do something about it for a week, so I'll have to wait, but I'll give her a call august 2 and ask to be prescribed bp meds.... thanks all.