Hey guys here to talk about home brew

Dave mega 123

Hey was looking to get into home brew I have being doing some research. I found good site to buy lab equipment. It is so hard to find raw source that legitimate everyone is trying to scam. Some people are saying it easier just to buy pre-made it's works out to being the same other say you save alot of money.

Hey was looking to get into home brew I have being doing some research. I found good site to buy lab equipment. It is so hard to find raw source that legitimate everyone is trying to scam. Some people are saying it easier just to buy pre-made it's works out to being the same other say you save alot of money.

amazon has lots of equipment. there are a lot of other sites as well. that is indeed the easy part
the hard part is finding a reliable good quality raw source

bringing raws in is a risk. your using the mail system which adds to the risk
if its a small quantity odds are you get a letter that its seized and that's the end of that
if its a large amount you have a much bigger risk and the consequences of getting caught are not so nice

my recommendation to anyone is do not bring in anything from the united states
in the states you not only have customs but the postal service as well
you get on their radar and they could go so far as to come here to Canada to take you to face charges in US court with jail time in a US Jail
its omg not nice and it has happened

so lots of guys brew their own. there is just one Canadian raw source that I know of they are moody and may or may not respond depending on what they have in stock to sell at the moment. There business is selling to some small labs and they are busy. Big labs buy direct for the most part.

And even if you find a raw source odds are you either get lucky or are buying a low quality raw product
the very best sources of raws are very hard to find and deal in large amounts

there is a lot to consider when considering home brew

amazon has lots of equipment. there are a lot of other sites as well. that is indeed the easy part
the hard part is finding a reliable good quality raw source

bringing raws in is a risk. your using the mail system which adds to the risk
if its a small quantity odds are you get a letter that its seized and that's the end of that
if its a large amount you have a much bigger risk and the consequences of getting caught are not so nice

my recommendation to anyone is do not bring in anything from the united states
in the states you not only have customs but the postal service as well
you get on their radar and they could go so far as to come here to Canada to take you to face charges in US court with jail time in a US Jail
its omg not nice and it has happened

so lots of guys brew their own. there is just one Canadian raw source that I know of they are moody and may or may not respond depending on what they have in stock to sell at the moment. There business is selling to some small labs and they are busy. Big labs buy direct for the most part.

And even if you find a raw source odds are you either get lucky or are buying a low quality raw product
the very best sources of raws are very hard to find and deal in large amounts

there is a lot to consider when considering home brew
Thanks for the heads up I don't think I will be taking the road. Very helpful