hemoglobin a1c

Nope been of since last week of August
That was 20 weeks of test 300 and primo 600
Are you shut down or on trt? Low estrogen causes my blood sugars to go nuts. So does certain stimulants like clenbuterol

Well those are my only two guesses of PEDs that could cause it

I hope you find out what’s causing it, I had high blood sugars once oddly and came out to be from low estrogen but after I fixed it everything was normal again

Have you ever had high blood sugars/ hemoglobin a1c before?

Was a little elevated last year 6.0 but i think i was on test tren
Doc thinks I have shitty ginetics ....fuk that docs
With help of “ bebeav” i changed my diet to low carb low sugar and added berberine
will give it a month and will restart my A1C and see what happens
Doc said to retest in feb well fuk that I am waiting 6 weeks then re testing ....

Was a little elevated last year 6.0 but i think i was on test tren
Doc thinks I have shitty ginetics ....fuk that docs
With help of “ bebeav” i changed my diet to low carb low sugar and added berberine
will give it a month and will restart my A1C and see what happens
Doc said to retest in feb well fuk that I am waiting 6 weeks then re testing ....

I've been away from the boards for far too long, but I'm back and making my rounds.

Firstly, do not get worked up about an A1C of 6.6. Normal is 6.5 and below, and you need TWO elevated A1C's to diagnose Type 2 Diabetes (T2DM). Thus, you do not have T2DM and EVEN of you did check again at 6.6, the target for diabetics is less than 7. So you are not even close to needing medications. It would only ever be dietary modification and monitoring anyway.

Secondly, while I appreciate your enthusiasm to stay on top of this, the way A1C testing works is by looking at the glycosylation of your red blood cells. This turns over every 3 months. This is why we check every 3 months at the EARLIEST, because less than that is that same cells and same reading. Infact, even if you went to your doc and still got a bloodwork requisition, the lab in Alberta would automatically cancel the test and you'd get a poke for nothing. And you WANT that full time to see if your numbers normalize anyways.

If you have any more questions, feel free to shoot me a PM

Cheers,
PA

Thank you sir!!
I appreciate the help!!
I am still gonna stick to the new diet probably better off in the long term anyhow....
I will retest in Feb and see
Cheers

As Peter & others wrote it's a snap shot over the past 3 months. Everything I've read says most people can bring this number down through diet and exercise. How is your cardio? Carbs? Keep in mind my knowledge on the subject is limited.

I also found that getting stressed over initial labs is not worth the while without follow ups. Easier said then done mind you. I've had plenty of red flags labs over the years that ended up being false positives.

edit-typos

Cardio is 30min 5 days a week after weights
I play hockey twice a week as well and have a physical job...
Carb intake will be much more improved from now on...no keto but as low as I can go without feeling like shit