hemoglobin a1c

lukas09

Trusted Member
So after a recent blood test
My hemoglobin a1c levels are high at 6.6
Meaning I have diabetes all off a sudden
How’s this even possible??
I exercise i eat healthy i am not over weight I don’t drink pop I don’t eat sweets at all.....wtf
Fuk I am pissed

Assume there are further tests as this is indicative of diabetes but is it a definitive diagnosis?

I go for my follow up tomorrow but the numbers indicate type 2 diabities according to google

Genetic can play a role.
Your past behavior.
Age, weight...
Nutrition, maybe you don't eat much sweets but load of potato, pasta, bread canb ring you there too.
I'm sure you can work on getting this lower, ain't that bad.

Don’t go by google - talk to your doctor.
You can do everything right and get a disease or do everything wrong and not. No sense worrying until you see your doctor and discuss the situation.
Good luck

No sir haven’t touched mk677 in over 2 years and never tired hgh
Doc said he doesn’t want me on any meds have to adjust diet cut down on the sugars and carbs and retest in 3 months .....and go from there
I also found this natural product berberine hcl
I think it’s worth a try .....better then meds

Doc said he doesn’t want me on any meds have to adjust diet cut down on the sugars and carbs and retest in 3 months .....and go from there
Yes Berberine is well known for its benefits. I know many who take it while on mK677.

I think it could worth it to have an appointment with a Dietitian/Nutritionist if you're not too sure about your food choice and how they impact you.

If you check out online, you can get a certificate for a free blood sugar testing machine. You just need to buy strips. $50 and you’ll be gtg.
This way you can see what your food choices are doing with your blood sugars.
I kept getting coffee induced hypoglycaemia so I bought one to find out why.

I bought a contour next. You won’t need extra lances, they take forever to get dull.

I just tested my glucose, 6.6 1 hour after dinner, but just after drinking a cup of coffee with a ton of sugar in it, lol. I usually get around the 4’s fasted in the morning.
Alcohol, beer, will drive me up to the mid 8’s

So after a recent blood test
My hemoglobin a1c levels are high at 6.6
Meaning I have diabetes all off a sudden
How’s this even possible??
I exercise i eat healthy i am not over weight I don’t drink pop I don’t eat sweets at all.....wtf
Fuk I am pissed
Are you taking any PEDs?

Also wread that high doses of omega 3 can spike blood glucose levels I’ve been in 5.5 grams a day for the past 6 months not sure if that plays a role?

Also wread that high doses of omega 3 can spike blood glucose levels I’ve been in 5.5 grams a day for the past 6 months not sure if that plays a role?
5.5 grams is a lot. I never do over 2 grams a day and havnt noticed problems