Help me figure it out... feeling like fainting after heavy deads or squats

I wouldn't freak him out about heart issues people faint all the time doing heavy lifts. I'd guess it's breathing or blood pressure but hey maybe it's a good excuse to go and get an ekg or ecg. If I could I'd get one every year even if I felt great.

Even a woop band, fitbit, or whatever those new rings are can be pretty usefull. Heart rate, blood oxygen, certain arythmias...

So years ago i had a similar issue. Turns out i was pushing too hard with the low carbs and nitric oxide products. I was taking arginine products for that vieny pump. I didnt know that low blood sugar, would then give low blood pressure with arginine dialating blood vessels at the same time, making it worse. I started drinking some apple juice, controlled amounts pre workout,ditched the arginine and never had this issue again. I wasnt going hypo during my workouts but the drop in blood pressure would get my vision fuzzy, dizzy feelings, virtigo like. I dont think that a keto diet is proper at all. Controlled low carb amounts throughout your day is best. Controlled for what your gonna do from that meal to the next, or your body needs like lets say bedtime or postworkout.

I know, I was just trying to downplay it for obvious reasons.
Ok. Wasn’t meant to scare anyone. Personally, I like to have all the facts on the table, I want to know everything. I took 2 vaccines, not because I wanted to but because it seemed I had to in order to work, pay bills, etc. I’ve regretted it ever since, have suffered permanent damage and will never do it again. It’s best to be aware of the situation in order to deal with it as best you can. I also have no fear of death so that completely changes the way I view things.

Ok. Wasn’t meant to scare anyone. Personally, I like to have all the facts on the table, I want to know everything. I took 2 vaccines, not because I wanted to but because it seemed I had to in order to work, pay bills, etc. I’ve regretted it ever since, have suffered permanent damage and will never do it again. It’s best to be aware of the situation in order to deal with it as best you can. I also have no fear of death so that completely changes the way I view things.
I was forced into getting one and stopped there. What permanent damage did you get if you don't mind me asking? That's fucked up man I'm mad enough and had nothing happen I couldn't imagine actually being effect I'd want to sue. I literally feel like punching doctors and nurses out when they come spouting that rewards out weigh the risks b.s

Happens to me all the time when I go really fucking heavy . Blood is going to the places it needs to go. Blood pressure thing

I was forced into getting one and stopped there. What permanent damage did you get if you don't mind me asking? That's fucked up man I'm mad enough and had nothing happen I couldn't imagine actually being effect I'd want to sue. I literally feel like punching doctors and nurses out when they come spouting that rewards out weigh the risks b.s
Was just diagnosed with an autoimmune disease: Lupus. I have been completely healthy my entire life. I do not take ANY medications. Now I have some difficulty breathing (shortness of breath), fatigue, dizziness blah blah blah. I blame it on the vaccines. Was healthy until I took them. But I’ve decided just to do whatever I want to do and live like I always have.

Honestly, anyone who thinks they can make me take another shot (and it’s coming soon) will wish they didn’t.

Was just diagnosed with an autoimmune disease: Lupus. I have been completely healthy my entire life. I do not take ANY medications. Now I have some difficulty breathing (shortness of breath), fatigue, dizziness blah blah blah. I blame it on the vaccines. Was healthy until I took them. But I’ve decided just to do whatever I want to do and live like I always have.

Honestly, anyone who thinks they can make me take another shot (and it’s coming soon) will wish they didn’t.
I'm enraged that there hasn't been any backlash over all this. I also wonder if it's only a small percent of people pissed off because how and why would people stay so quit. I just don't get it

I'm enraged that there hasn't been any backlash over all this. I also wonder if it's only a small percent of people pissed off because how and why would people stay so quit. I just don't get it

There are more and more people getting sick and we are being told it’s the effects of covid but not the shots. It’s all a lie. The amount of cancer diagnosis is going through the roof. Young healthy people dieing suddenly is going through the roof etc etc and the mainstream media is silent. Even the CDC and FDA have published reports lately addressing the side effects from the vaccines but since the media doesn’t cover it no one knows about it and everyone just goes about their lives.