Hall Pass yes or no??

Stupididiot

2 inches
Trusted Member
momma and I have a very open relationship. its kinda different from the norm. the other day on the phone sex line she had a caller confess he was given a hall pass by his wife. He was calling as the first step in actually using that hall pass and had some doubts about using it.

If your partner gave you a hall pass would you use it??
if you have had one did you use it?
if you did not use it why did you not use it?
do you regret using it or not using it???
if you used us tell us about the experience.
was it worth it?

1567772592870.png

Nope. I would not. I'm just not into that sort of thing anymore.

My best friend and his wife did it once. It was her idea. She ended calling him a few times over the course of the night expressing how lucky she was to have him because most guys are fucking losers. She did find some schmo to fuck though. He on the other hand called up an old flame and fucked her. It's harder for guys to get random pussy on command like women can with dicks. He also didn't tell her when he did the deed. Needless to say she flipped out, got jealous as fuck and they're not strolling the halls anymore.

Personally, I got married because I was happy to settle down. I've fucked more women than some men have had meals (metaphorically of course.) I've done every fantasy I can think of. If I wanted to fuck around I'd just stay single. I find more pleasure in finding new crazy ways to have sex with my wife than i am tempted to see it elsewhere. My wife is one of the best lovers i have had. That helps. It also helps she's willing to try anything.

This is what's good for me and I don't care what other people do. I do love the hunt. But many times the kill was disappointing. I am a very kinky guy and just regular sex bores me to death, I'd rather jerk off. The sex i like takes time to develop with a woman. No one offs can ever compare.