Got my tests back

I use slin pins all the time, so as the volume increases I need to pin more often. On a primo/test blast I’m pinning every day, so a bit of test e daily.
I switched to slins last cruise. I was still using the leur lock style though and drawing with a different needle. I was using 30g 1/2".

I now have a bunch of true slins that are 31g fixed needle.

Do you draw and pin with same needle or switch it out? Leur-lock style barrels in 1cc are kinda pricey.

122 mg per week is what I used.
Ok, I’ll draw blood morning of my next pin, it’s what I did with the prop also.
I think I’m just going to pin once a week, 125 mg instead of 130, only because well the amount is easier to meter, lol.
How long do you think I should pin the t250 before testing?
I've always pinned right at the trough.

So on E3.5 schedule I'll draw right before my pin on a Monday morning.

Whatever schedule you choose the important thing is to be consistent.

I switched to slins last cruise. I was still using the leur lock style though and drawing with a different needle. I was using 30g 1/2".

I now have a bunch of true slins that are 31g fixed needle.

Do you draw and pin with same needle or switch it out? Leur-lock style barrels in 1cc are kinda pricey.
I buy 5/16” 30 gauge slin pins at shoppers drug mart. You can get them with our online supplier cheaper, but I always forget until last minute.
I backload the slin pin.
Fuck I made a whole thread on this with pictures, I need to find it if it wasn’t made a sticky.

As I have mentioned numerous times in the past, don’t inject belly fat or love handles. It burns with ugl gear usually and since the skin is thicker there, the oil get caught up as a ball.
I just inject in the same spots I would IM. If I get a bit of a lump, I rub it till it’s gone.

I've always pinned right at the trough.

So on E3.5 schedule I'll draw right before my pin on a Monday morning.

Whatever schedule you choose the important thing is to be consistent.
Yeah that’s what I did with this test was draw durning the trough. I’ll do the same going forward so I can keep it consistant.

I am doing tests with prop, test e and t400 mix of deconate and ethnate. It’s more to see if my estrogen is higher with longer esters.

Mind you I am not pinning gh anymore so I wonder if my SHBG will be low in the future tests.

I buy 5/16” 30 gauge slin pins at shoppers drug mart. You can get them with our online supplier cheaper, but I always forget until last minute.
I backload the slin pin.
Fuck I made a whole thread on this with pictures, I need to find it if it wasn’t made a sticky.

As I have mentioned numerous times in the past, don’t inject belly fat or love handles. It burns with ugl gear usually and since the skin is thicker there, the oil get caught up as a ball.
I just inject in the same spots I would IM. If I get a bit of a lump, I rub it till it’s gone.
Yeah yeah, I remember your thread now. I have those pins you mentioned.

No I always IM. With the 1/2" I'm fairly sure everything is going IM as I've had zero leaks (even with some blast doses).

I will try with smaller gauge!

i think the key to keeping aromatization low is by not raising your testosterone over a certain level while it's peaking
i did 10mg prop, IM, ED, just because i had prop lying around, my estrogen was 55pmol/L
i think because my test levels didn't get too high, i didn't aromatize much

here a study comparing different testosterone doses and effect on estrogen and dht levels with different age groups.
It shows when injecting 25mg, 50mg, the estrogen levels don't differ much but 125mg caused estrogen to increase significantly more. This was once a week dosing with test

It also seems the older you get, the more you aromatize and it's quite significant, almost double the amount (once testosterone dosages are high enough). However the difference wasn't very noticeable in the 25mg/50mg group, so maybe keeping testosterone levels in range could prevent this.

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/95/8/3955/2597323

THIS^^^^^^
I have not read the study but yeah, it's the peaks that get ya, part of the reason I pin very frequently, right up to a daily shot and almost never less than E3D

THIS^^^^^^
I have not read the study but yeah, it's the peaks that get ya, part of the reason I pin very frequently, right up to a daily shot and almost never less than E3D
I thought for sure you’d have some wisdom for why my SHBG was so low?

Do you have baseline? Maybe it was on the lower side prior to AAS.
It might have been.
No baseline. I started gear at 42 when I felt like my life had been sucked out of me. Took 200 mg of test a week and became my 25 year old self. I never bothered hormone tests then, just normal blood work, this was my very first ever hormone test.

It might have been.
No baseline. I started gear at 42 when I felt like my life had been sucked out of me. Took 200 mg of test a week and became my 25 year old self. I never bothered hormone tests then, just normal blood work, this was my very first ever hormone test.
Hopefully G1 can chime in...

I thought low SHGB is a good thing?? If you take a DHT compound, it lowers SHGB and free test goes up, libido goes up, skin is better and mood improved. Am I wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought for sure you’d have some wisdom for why my SHBG was so low?

Well.
Here's the problem - I don't see a problem.
Plus I kind of forgot that you had asked specifically about that once I got into the thread a bit.

I don't have any insight really. Not sure the effect of GH on it either. As stated already most of us would look at this as a good thing so the desire to find the cause wanes. The heart of it for me though is that I've almost never seen or heard of any successful way to influence it either way. There is science or at least somewhat anecdotal evidence out there, if I am not mistaken @Randy may have posted about it here somewhere. IIRC most of it was "eat healthy and be healthy" type of advice if you want to lower it basically eat ur veggies and some boron. But like I said I personally have not seen it or heard about it much, at least not in a way that was very convincing.

Other than all the good stuff about low levels from a muscle building perspective as usual it's a good idea to consider the down side even if the negatives may be low percentage shots.

Causes? Possible cancers in hormone producing parts of the body, and lots of hormone related things, GH, high cortisol, diabetes, thyroid(high?low? not sure). Kidneys and liver may also come into this. @Bagua posted up some comprehensive looking stuff about cortisol here recently.

At any rate your SHBG is not totally crashed, I wouldn't get too concerned at this point but I would include it in your next round of BW.

PS- remember I aren't no Dr
PPS- @Peter Akara is though, if he is around I'm sure his thoughts would be welcomed even if this is not his specialty

I believe SHBG regulates the ability to spread T more evenly throughout the body. Low SHBG sounds great at first because "more free T" but the net effect is that it metabolizes or exits too fast if it's not bound to something, and doesn't get a chance to get everywhere as effectively. More of the T just goes into the blood free and blehhhhhh and can become estrogen etc more quickly as well, or maybe you feel it then it wears off quickly.

On TRT I gather that smaller more frequent amounts is the way to deal with it, or at least make treatment more effective. This is an issue been wondering if I have too.

I'm not the expert by any means, still learning too, but that's the gist that I get about it so far.

I believe SHBG regulates the ability to spread T more evenly throughout the body. Low SHBG sounds great at first because "more free T" but the net effect is that it metabolizes or exits too fast if it's not bound to something, and doesn't get a chance to get everywhere as effectively. More of the T just goes into the blood free and blehhhhhh and can become estrogen etc more quickly as well, or maybe you feel it then it wears off quickly.

On TRT I gather that smaller more frequent amounts is the way to deal with it, or at least make treatment more effective. This is an issue been wondering if I have too.

I'm not the expert by any means, still learning too, but that's the gist that I get about it so far.

I have a couple questions.
How old are you?
Are you fairly lean and go hypo after drinking coffee if you don’t eat properly?
After you inject test 250, can you feel it a bit the next day?

Anyhow I’m getting another blood test done in 5 weeks, but lately I’ve been pretty stressed, and I was using gh prior to this test, and read that high gh levels can cause this.