GENETEC Reviews

you have gyno issues or have had in the past ? or its strictly preventative measures ?

@howiec

You have been asked nicely numerous time on various threads, including review threads for multiple Labs.

You have also been asked nicely to read the Forum Rules.

You have also been asked nicely not fish for sources, directly or indirectly.

You are being disrespectful to the original poster of this thread, the various Labs you are spamming and the rest of this community by doing whatever you want but you are a guest and it is not a right to be here, it is a privilege. That is a privilege that can and will be revoked if you continue.

Please do not post one more single post on any review thread on this Forum unless it is specifically a REVIEW of the Lab for which the thread was created for and stay on topic.

Now, let's please continue with reviews for GENETEC...

Thank you,

OD
 
28 hours. That’s how long it took from the time I sent my payment to receive my order. I know the running joke is “faster than amazon” for labs but this really was for me. Amazon would have delivered from 5-10pm. Unreal service by Genetec. Was a first time customer and picked up some Tren Hex and MENT for the first time. Pumped to try out both compounds. Thanks G
 
28 hours. That’s how long it took from the time I sent my payment to receive my order. I know the running joke is “faster than amazon” for labs but this really was for me. Amazon would have delivered from 5-10pm. Unreal service by Genetec. Was a first time customer and picked up some Tren Hex and MENT for the first time. Pumped to try out both compounds. Thanks G
Glad you made the right lab choice brother! Hope you enjoy the hex 😉
 
Bloods on 150 mg trt cyp from gen

Pinned Monday Pinned Thursday, tested Saturday.

Way higher than expected tbh. I’m also running 6000iu hcg a week, not sure if that has anything to do with it.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0059.jpeg
    IMG_0059.jpeg
    35.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Bloods on 150 mg trt cyp from gen

Pinned Monday Pinned Thursday, tested Saturday.

Way higher than expected tbh. I’m also running 6000iu hcg a week, not sure if that has anything to do with it.
That's high. 150mg should not produce double the max range in the vast majority of the male population. There are many others better than I than can speak to HCG other than the major estrogen issues I experienced using it for PCT- 5000iu E3D 9 days starting 2wks before last injection of test E/C. That with Clomid 100/d 2wk 50/d 4wk along with 50/d nolva 2wk 25mg/d 4wks. 32yrs later I really don't see any more then the basics of the 80's and 90's. Now I just understand the importance of estrogen and the value of stripping it out of the body reasonably at the end of a cycle or blast.

@Funnyman may we please have some help?? He is an amazing source of info here.
 
Bloods on 150 mg trt cyp from gen

Pinned Monday Pinned Thursday, tested Saturday.

Way higher than expected tbh. I’m also running 6000iu hcg a week, not sure if that has anything to do with it.
Hey @Kman after your done scratching your head, care to clarify on this bloodwork as well since you felt the need to mention us in PGs thread comparing us and Pharma Tech’s bloodwork?
Screenshot 2026-09-30 at 12.24.34 PM.png
 
Hey @Kman after your done scratching your head, care to clarify on this bloodwork as well since you felt the need to mention us in PGs thread comparing us and Pharma Tech’s bloodwork?
View attachment 117264

It was based on the bloodwork @Ilovelearning posted using your Testosterone. The thread is below. He can probably chime in better if you have questions

 
It was based on the bloodwork @Ilovelearning posted using your Testosterone. The thread is below. He can probably chime in better if you have questions

Just want to clarify that my testosterone levels have absolutely nothing to do with Genetec specifically. I’m not questioning their brew, raws, quality, or anything along those lines, and I don’t want my post to come across that way.
I’m still relatively new to AAS, so I’m trying to understand how much individual response can vary. I’ve heard people say that different labs can sometimes produce different bloodwork results even at similar doses, but I also understand that there are a lot of other factors involved, so it’s hard to make a definitive statement based on one person’s results.
I’ve also used another well known lab from here and had similar, if not slightly lower, testosterone results lol while running 420 mg. Because of that, I’m leaning more toward this being related to how my body responds, timing of bloodwork, or another individual factor rather than an issue with any particular lab.


I mainly wanted to clarify that because I don’t want anyone interpreting my bloodwork as me calling Genetec’s quality into question. That wasn’t the intention of my post at all.
I impulsively went into thinking that my test levels are due to the quality of test which is absolutely false.

Others on this forum have had phenomenal test levels on Genetec test. I’m just unlucky🤷
 
Jeez what kind of can did I open lmao.

I believe everyone gets different results at different doses, your body utilizes chemicals differently.

But I will say, this is way higher than expected on a small trt dose.

I’ve been on a fertility program for over 6 months now, doctor wants to discuss my test results.

Plus side is, my sperm count and mobility/dna fragmentation is phenomenal. So ideally? I’d like to stay at this range if possible lol
 
Bloods on 150 mg trt cyp from gen

Pinned Monday Pinned Thursday, tested Saturday.

Way higher than expected tbh. I’m also running 6000iu hcg a week, not sure if that has anything to do with it.
My understanding is that even while on trt that dose of hcg would increase your testosterone, possibly a fair bit.
 
Top