Future of open forum and LePsyber

I would assume so. I could. Signed out is signed out?
I could be very wrong. Whatever. He asks for everything he gets.
Maybe since he cant drop the bullshit he should just take the hint.
But why would he? Not like he is here to be part of something. Seems he is just here to destroy something good.
ANTIFA! haha

Personal attacka are against the rules here at brawn, Unless you are subtle (NOT SO SUBTLE) about attacking others. This piece of shit showed up at CJM and ALL the monsters tore him to shreds, and we'll do it again if he shows his fucking face there again

@3ml grouchy are we?

I still think a discussion with @LePsyber may be of benefit @Taureau . If he is willing to pipe down and discuss stuff ... you will see in a day or 2 then take action based on what he does. That is another option. Not trying to go against the grain here.

I still think a discussion with @LePsyber may be of benefit @Taureau . If he is willing to pipe down and discuss stuff ... you will see in a day or 2 then take action based on what he does. That is another option. Not trying to go against the grain here.

I’m not sure he understands such.

I tried to appeal to him via pm a long time ago and he just can’t seem to be able to make the connection. I don’t think he is well.

I discuss him with him on an ongoing bases
why do I bother? well that can be complicated but in the end I just am not the type of person to not help if I can.
most forums ban those that step out of line or fail to conform to their norm
I am not going to be like that

we have active and inactive members here
they both watch how people are treated
when folks jump all over someone for whatever reason it makes the inactive members hesitant to post in case they come under the cross hairs
again debate ideas, disagree but do not take matters to a personal level

I dont necessarily believe one person trumps the harmony of the majority.

If Taureau wants to talk to him.. so be it.

But if he's to be reinstated, the leash should be incredibly short.

He's shown his true colors, and I don't expect him to change.

I dont necessarily believe one person trumps the harmony of the majority.

If Taureau wants to talk to him.. so be it.

But if he's to be reinstated, the leash should be incredibly short.

He's shown his true colors, and I don't expect him to change.

I personally don’t see anything positive about him being here.

In reality if I was new to the Canadian bodybuilding forum scene.
Joined here and saw his ramblings, and that it’s acceptable I would continue my search for another board.

If you owned a bar and 1 customer created problems constantly. You have tried to reason with him and he will not change. He’s annoying your main customers that spend a lot of time there, wouldn’t it be time to tell him to hit the road? Or would you let him carry on with his ways and lose all your customers?

Joined here and saw his ramblings, and that it’s acceptable I would continue my search for another board.

If you owned a bar and 1 customer created problems constantly. You have tried to reason with him and he will not change. He’s annoying your main customers that spend a lot of time there, wouldn’t it be time to tell him to hit the road?

Wise words here (y)

Reactions: 3ml

If you owned a bar and 1 customer created problems constantly. You have tried to reason with him and he will not change. He’s annoying your main customers that spend a lot of time there, wouldn’t it be time to tell him to hit the road? Or would you let him carry on with his ways and lose all your customers?

I take it this is directed at me

well yes indeed I own this place and have run it the best I can and will continue to run it my way
I have been on the forums and forum owner or admin for over 20 some odd years
this is not my first rodeo

I almost wrote something to explain myself but then deleted it because I do not have to defend my position to anyone
and yes folks can leave here if they so choose but omg no one is going to pressure me into doing anything that I do not wish to do
there is a reason this forum has been so successful and its because of the way I run it.

and people will stop bashing one another on a personal level or they will be told by me to find another forum to hang out at.

I take it this is directed at me

well yes indeed I own this place and have run it the best I can and will continue to run it my way
I have been on the forums and forum owner or admin for over 20 some odd years
this is not my first rodeo

I almost wrote something to explain myself but then deleted it because I do not have to defend my position to anyone
and yes folks can leave here if they so choose but omg no one is going to pressure me into doing anything that I do not wish to do
there is a reason this forum has been so successful and its because of the way I run it.

and people will stop bashing one another on a personal level or they will be told by me to find another forum to hang out at.

It wasn’t totally directed at you but more of a generalization

I will respond directly to you in regards to this post though. A good coach, a good business owner can only be successful with the supporting team or staff. I get stubborn as I am sure you know, but it does sometimes not hurt to take advice from others.

As much as the dude makes me cringe in all fairness the purpose of this thread was to consider allowing LePsyber to gain acces to this forum. Bull put that thought on hold for now. Anything beyond that such as banning him entirely is beyond the scope of this thread.

3ml I agree that the Boss is as good as his staff but I also know that the staff can only advise and give their input and the last word and ultimate decision is left with the boss.

The thread served it’s purpose and while it was fun lets move along :cool:

I agree with what your saying , were all costumers in a sense, and when over the majority agrees , its time to make a decision for him to go else where

Yesterday i practiced my karma and clicked like and said thnx for one of his comments on the poo thread, he took it and destroyed the thread afterwords with his bull shit, goes to show excatly who he is. I tried my one time to give him one fair shot , thats the last.

Not my fourm , honestly bulls more then fair with everyone , iv been pissy over a avatar call he made and i got over it , it was his call and i respected that and left it, but this guys no good for the fourm or any fourm , he is black mold that grows and catches everything else and turns to mold.

Iv made mistakes that would have got me banned elsewhere, and im still hear so hats off to bull for being fair , just this light saber has used up his fair and its time to walk.

easy solution to a lot of this, I don't read his ramblings anymore so I put him on ignore. If no responds to his comment because no one reads them, there is no conflict and he wrote his dissertation for no one but himself. I'm not trying to be mean to this guy but I have read a few of his posts and they are bizarre to say the least. A different opinion is fine but some of the other stuff I read I couldn't understand why he spends hours writing.
Anyway, before I write a dissertation - put him on ignore and don't respond. No audience and he will stop posting on those subjects.
Keep in mind I have not read any abuse he has handed out because I have him on ignore. I recall @3ml in one post saying ignore over and over again and that is the proper way to handle this IMO.