Fuck me..... what do we do now?

biguglynewf

There has been a lot to deal with this year. There has been so much crazy and anger and.... I’m not sure I can list it all. All for a bunch of different and very complex subjects.

I know I have been a driver of many of these heated discussions and let my confusion and anger dictate some of my posts.

We had a real shit one get a little out of control today and that’s sad. Despite all our differences (and there are so many) we are all here because of a love (and sometimes hate) of the sports of bodybuilding and powerlifting..... well mostly.... don’t get me too off track.

So with that.... and with so much anger and confusion basically running out lives I’d like to ask something of our members in hopes of taking these conversations to the next level and in a more positive direction.

So what changes? How do we get there? Society is spending so much effort in pointing out all these issues and problems about so many very complicated issues.... I’d like to hear thoughts on how they get solved. I hear very little about that and think that is what we should be talking about.

Maybe this is a loaded question that will need shutting down as well? Maybe no one cares? I suppose we shall see.

I’ll start.

I think demands need to stop and actual work needs to be put in. I think police and marginalized groups should extend olive branches to one another to truly better understand the issues that affect the other side. Community engagement and mobilization together. Only through working together towards a common goal does the needle move. Personal investment into he communities in which law enforcement policies and ridealong programs for those to see what policing actually looks like. There is a lot that could be learned there. Not easy to start with so much mistrust. But relationships only grow with hard work and investment. Not who’s right and who’s wrong. Or you did this so I do that.

Now that’s only a small thought on one small part of one much bigger issue. But it’s an easy one to get going and one that could reap great reward. It could go far to reduce the rampant finger pointing that just seems to continue in an endless cycle.

Again just one quick thought to get one conversation going. I don’t care which direction this takes on which crazy subject. I’d just like to hear some positive ideas hopefully..... I’ve been getting increasingly consumed by all the doom and gloom and this last thread that blew up just made me want to try to speak on something more positive. Maybe it turns ugly? Maybe no one pays shit because they don’t care..... we shall see!

Let’s start live the world’s problems....kumbaya motherfuckers!

There has been a lot to deal with this year. There has been so much crazy and anger and.... I’m not sure I can list it all. All for a bunch of different and very complex subjects.

I know I have been a driver of many of these heated discussions and let my confusion and anger dictate some of my posts.

We had a real shit one get a little out of control today and that’s sad. Despite all our differences (and there are so many) we are all here because of a love (and sometimes hate) of the sports of bodybuilding and powerlifting..... well mostly.... don’t get me too off track.

So with that.... and with so much anger and confusion basically running out lives I’d like to ask something of our members in hopes of taking these conversations to the next level and in a more positive direction.

So what changes? How do we get there? Society is spending so much effort in pointing out all these issues and problems about so many very complicated issues.... I’d like to hear thoughts on how they get solved. I hear very little about that and think that is what we should be talking about.

Maybe this is a loaded question that will need shutting down as well? Maybe no one cares? I suppose we shall see.

I’ll start.

I think demands need to stop and actual work needs to be put in. I think police and marginalized groups should extend olive branches to one another to truly better understand the issues that affect the other side. Community engagement and mobilization together. Only through working together towards a common goal does the needle move. Personal investment into he communities in which law enforcement policies and ridealong programs for those to see what policing actually looks like. There is a lot that could be learned there. Not easy to start with so much mistrust. But relationships only grow with hard work and investment. Not who’s right and who’s wrong. Or you did this so I do that.

Now that’s only a small thought on one small part of one much bigger issue. But it’s an easy one to get going and one that could reap great reward. It could go far to reduce the rampant finger pointing that just seems to continue in an endless cycle.

Again just one quick thought to get one conversation going. I don’t care which direction this takes on which crazy subject. I’d just like to hear some positive ideas hopefully..... I’ve been getting increasingly consumed by all the doom and gloom and this last thread that blew up just made me want to try to speak on something more positive. Maybe it turns ugly? Maybe no one pays shit because they don’t care..... we shall see!

Let’s start live the world’s problems....kumbaya motherfuckers!

Good post.
It’s easy to point out problems. Much harder to create solutions.

Perhaps make me supreme ruler of Canada. Just one term 🤷🏽‍♂️

I think people need to ignore the trigger of the day and try and look outside the box at the big picture. Who stands to gain from all the fighting? The lockdowns. The vaccines.
This did not just start this year.
There is an agenda for a one world government that is very well documented.
i say it o er and over again that we are being played. We are all pawns in a scheme for a small group of people to have full control of this planet and its working.
Until people look past the daily drama and stop seeing each other as the enemy, the true enemies of the people get to carry on their agenda in the dark.
Divide and conquer.

Good post.
It’s easy to point out problems. Much harder to create solutions.

Perhaps make me supreme ruler of Canada. Just one term 🤷🏽‍♂️

Good point in there whether you meant it or not.
Term limits. Need to end career politics.
Also lobbyists. Legal bribery.

I think people need to ignore the trigger of the day and try and look outside the box at the big picture. Who stands to gain from all the fighting? The lockdowns. The vaccines.
This did not just start this year.
There is an agenda for a one world government that is very well documented.
i say it o er and over again that we are being played. We are all pawns in a scheme for a small group of people to have full control of this planet and its working.
Until people look past the daily drama and stop seeing each other as the enemy, the true enemies of the people get to carry on their agenda in the dark.
Divide and conquer.

There was a time not that long ago I called you crazy for stuff like this..... in at least a few ways I think it was more about me being naive to some of this shit.

I still can’t believe it....but there is definitely some interesting subject matter being discussed.

The message you are posting is so right though. People need to stop jumping to conclusions out of convenience or what popular opinion seems to be and start making informed and objective decisions.

We could certainly benefit from employing some objectivity and stop jumping on convenient or popular mindless bandwagons.

There was a time not that long ago I called you crazy for stuff like this..... in at least a few ways I think it was more about me being naive to some of this shit.

I still can’t believe it....but there is definitely some interesting subject matter being discussed.

The message you are posting is so right though. People need to stop jumping to conclusions out of convenience or what popular opinion seems to be and start making informed and objective decisions.

We could certainly benefit from employing some objectivity and stop jumping on convenient or popular mindless bandwagons.

I wouldnt suggest these things if i didnt believe it.
Not to say i believe everything i post is 100% accurate, more that i believe there is an agenda to consume the minds of the population with disinformation.
MK Ultra
Operation Mockingbird.
These are verifiably true. But people have been conditioned not to question the motives of the government so they learn to dismiss things without doing their own research.
If from birth we are taught the sky is orange, we would believe it. Santa Clause, tooth fairy, easter bunny, etc.
Anyway, i do try to get people to question more.
I dont have a social Life. No social media. Just you guys, so you are my victims. Hahaha
But if i can get just a few to ask more questions the. It was worth my time. LOL
You may not believe it, but i learned a lot from listening to Metal. Slayer is very anti government, anti war, hate, religion.
Megadeth, Metallica, Anthrax. There is a message there. Thats why they condemn it as devil music.

I wouldnt suggest these things if i didnt believe it.
Not to say i believe everything i post is 100% accurate, more that i believe there is an agenda to consume the minds of the population with disinformation.
MK Ultra
Operation Mockingbird.
These are verifiably true. But people have been conditioned not to question the motives of the government so they learn to dismiss things without doing their own research.
If from birth we are taught the sky is orange, we would believe it. Santa Clause, tooth fairy, easter bunny, etc.
Anyway, i do try to get people to question more.
I dont have a social Life. No social media. Just you guys, so you are my victims. Hahaha
But if i can get just a few to ask more questions the. It was worth my time. LOL
You may not believe it, but i learned a lot from listening to Metal. Slayer is very anti government, anti war, hate, religion.
Megadeth, Metallica, Anthrax. There is a message there. Thats why they condemn it as devil music.

We are subject to constant propaganda in the west, with methods developed over decades by experts in the fields of psychology, mass media and education. It's scary how adept they are at manipulating the population, and they make you feel like a crazy person for questioning any of it!

Reactions: 3ml
I think the best step for us all would be everyone turning off social media for a few months.

Social media is a awful awful thing that controls masses and incites a feeling in everyone that they can state their opinions and everyone will hear them giving them the false sense of power and creates a monster inside... Once you start to voice your opinions, it quickly snowballs.. You can't stop it once you start...

Social media is awful in terms of giving people a platform to say things they would NEVER say to anyone in person or to a crowd. It's so easy to make those bold claims on social media behind a computer screen.

I think social media is the worst thing created in my time on earth.. It was supposed to connect us all, but actually caused the biggest disconnect between people in the history of man..

I've deleted instagram and I'm doing my best not to delete my facebook.. I like facebook to stay connecte with old friends, but does it really do that? Facebook lets me stay connected, but never actually speak to the people I want to stsy connected with. Without facebook, I;d actually call and talk to people...

Social media is also the driving force behind youth suicides.. go look it up... Its a awful thing, but people only post the absoutley best of their lives, so anyone whose on facebook feels their life is actually shit because all the ppl they follow appear to have a glorious life..

Social media is causing a huge disconnect between parents and their kids.. I see it all the time... social media is more important to these people than being with their kids.. parent sits on their ass on social media more then they actually interact with their kids..

sit down and think about it.. Would we the human race be better or worse off if social media didn't exist?

I admit, there's some great things about social media, but those positives just aren't worth the damage.

I think the best step for us all would be everyone turning off social media for a few months.

Social media is a awful awful thing that controls masses and incites a feeling in everyone that they can state their opinions and everyone will hear them giving them the false sense of power and creates a monster inside... Once you start to voice your opinions, it quickly snowballs.. You can't stop it once you start...

Social media is awful in terms of giving people a platform to say things they would NEVER say to anyone in person or to a crowd. It's so easy to make those bold claims on social media behind a computer screen.

I think social media is the worst thing created in my time on earth.. It was supposed to connect us all, but actually caused the biggest disconnect between people in the history of man..

I've deleted instagram and I'm doing my best not to delete my facebook.. I like facebook to stay connecte with old friends, but does it really do that? Facebook lets me stay connected, but never actually speak to the people I want to stsy connected with. Without facebook, I;d actually call and talk to people...

Social media is also the driving force behind youth suicides.. go look it up... Its a awful thing, but people only post the absoutley best of their lives, so anyone whose on facebook feels their life is actually shit because all the ppl they follow appear to have a glorious life..

Social media is causing a huge disconnect between parents and their kids.. I see it all the time... social media is more important to these people than being with their kids.. parent sits on their ass on social media more then they actually interact with their kids..

sit down and think about it.. Would we the human race be better or worse off if social media didn't exist?

I admit, there's some great things about social media, but those positives just aren't worth the damage.

nailed it

I try to do something positive every day. Sunday I went to the gun range just to blow off the stem and today I have planted a flower garden. I have been going to the gym & doing art. I feel like if I have some kinda goal to look forward to, it keeps me from thinking so negative. I feel like keeping my mind occupied with positivity helps me from thinking about all disasters I recently had & I think about all I have accomplished & where I am know & be grateful & appreciate of my life. Hang in there & think there’s always a rainbow after the storm. 💜💜💜

Last edited:
And to think they're trying to take Tucker off the air. The only prime time host with some sanity. The reporter is wack though. I can't stop looking at his eybrows.

Most of Tucker's monologues are spot on.