Free online courses with Credible Universities like Harvard Also if you know of any good Online Universities please post.

Devson

Trusted Member
I am looking for a way to do a health sciences diploma online in my free time while working full time. Does anyone know of a good Canadian University offering such or anything in the tried and true academics even like accounting online?

I found EdX.org has a lot of free courses or partial courses online from credible universities and you can pay a small fee to have your grades marked and get a certification from Harvard University even :eek: . I heard Athabasca has some paid online courses but are they any good?

I personally don’t but it is a great idea. My friend is an IT guy working at Rotman and he said thanks to Covid, more online options are being presented. International students take advantage of this he said (no shit, school is basically immigration for some)(better than bums coming here and taxing the system and breeding like dogs just to get more money from the system). In my classes we have some people from India and Columbia but next week it’s in person learning so I wish them a safe trip.

There is also dual learning they recently made my friend. Some sit in class and some are at home watching the class live and participating. Let us know if you find more schools.

I know MIT had some free courses and I watched some of their thermodynamics lectures. Most people don’t wanna learn in school, they just want to get a degree and boss people around with no life experience in their early 20s nor do they have work experience. Mad respect @Devson for wanting to pursue this while working full time. I wish you the best of luck!