First tren run

I don’t see much in terms of physical changes either. Other than some drying effects. But it makes me feel good and turns my cock into an uncontrollable pice of steel 🤣

Day 2: not much to report. Shoulders, back, core this am. Slept well , hoping that that will continue. The insomnia is my most concern. All the other sides I can manage. Have a good day everyone !

IMO no insomnia with that dose.. everyone is different.. your dose will still be enough for you to love tren and push the limits that’s when the sides come haha

Day 3: pinned 50mg this am, went in smooth no issues. Didn’t sleep the best last night, kept waking up wide awake ready to go. Also completely SOAKED my sheets last night, I mean a fucking swimming pool. This shit also just makes you feel weird eh? Not sure how to pin point it quite yet tho. Workouts are going great, absolutely killing it in the gym.

Day 4: feeling really good. I can definitely tell I’m “on”. Slept pretty good last night to, other than soaking the sheets. Workouts have been great and I’m feeling strength increases already. Hope everyone had a great day !

Tren was my go to gear I went to when I wanted to get shredded, have awesome recovery to train daily, and to maintain strength and power as I lost weight. If I was not doing a show or did not want to lose weight fast I never saw the benefits of using it, I used milder gear like test e, anavar... sometimes mixing in deca, at small doses, or eq. Only sides when I was doing 600 mg tren e a week was insomnia and night sweats, no crazy aggressiveness or stupid decisions. My first cycle on tren I ramped up slowly to monitor sides and I kept my test about 1.5 times my tren. I shredded up real quick maintained strength... great recovery and lost weight/fat very quickly which is what I wanted.

I have re thought my original post. Tren is one of the 19 nor sides of steroids, so Masteron is not a bad idea to add in.
Started buying into this process a lot over the past year or so now.
Look forward to hearing your results as you go along...

Masteron with tren in my experience was the best combo I’ve run with it... it’s been years but I am currently stocking up for my tren mast blast

Day5 : slept really well last night, other than pissing like 3 times but I chalk that up as all the water I’ve been drinking. How quickly did you guys experience trensomnia? I can’t believe how quickly this stuff works. I’m already seeing changes in the mirror! Soaked the sheets again last night, but I also soak the sheets on high doses of npp lol. Libido is creeping up fast, can’t say I’ve had any compound effect me as much as tren in that department lol. Have a good day guys!

Day5 : slept really well last night, other than pissing like 3 times but I chalk that up as all the water I’ve been drinking. How quickly did you guys experience trensomnia? I can’t believe how quickly this stuff works. I’m already seeing changes in the mirror! Soaked the sheets again last night, but I also soak the sheets on high doses of npp lol. Libido is creeping up fast, can’t say I’ve had any compound effect me as much as tren in that department lol. Have a good day guys!
Part of the changes you are seeing is your mind thinking you are becoming a god, lol.

So many different opinion on tren out there..

Just my 2 cents
-use tren A for your first few goes at it. Lets you stop as soon as possible if you need to.
-don't ever assume you know what you'll be like on tren lol.. It has a wide variety of ways it impacts each person.
-if anyone mentions to you things like "your kind of been wound up lately" or "you've been short lately".. You probably want to listen and consider getting of it. I've seen a marriage crumble apart from tren. Yes there was issues like every marriage before hand, but the 2 month tren cycle was easily the factor. The guy will tell you to this day if he didn't run that tren he'd probably still be married.
-It's not a race, start low and get a feel for how your responding.

from me personally
-Tren A is GREAT at low dose.. I can tell you the best few months of my marriage in the past 5 years was when I was running low dose tren A/ mast A and prop.. It wasn't the sex that made it the best 2 months of my marriage, it was I just felt very good and had lots of patience and actually enjoyed spending time with my wife a lot.. All 3 were very low dose, but I got lots of gains.
-Higher Tren A dose works very well for me, but I'm miserable.. It killed my wind lol.. It made me sweaty and you could smell a chemical in the sweat it seemed.. I didn't like it.
- High dose Tren A and tren E gave me awful insonmia to the point it affected my gains.
-higher doses makes my urine really really dark.. spooked me a bit..

Day 6: nothing much to report, slept like a baby last night. Hunger is out of control, if I don’t eat every 2 hours I get an empty feeling in my stomach. Thanks for the responses guys, I appreciate the input! Have a great day !

So many different opinion on tren out there..

Just my 2 cents
-use tren A for your first few goes at it. Lets you stop as soon as possible if you need to.
-don't ever assume you know what you'll be like on tren lol.. It has a wide variety of ways it impacts each person.
-if anyone mentions to you things like "your kind of been wound up lately" or "you've been short lately".. You probably want to listen and consider getting of it. I've seen a marriage crumble apart from tren. Yes there was issues like every marriage before hand, but the 2 month tren cycle was easily the factor. The guy will tell you to this day if he didn't run that tren he'd probably still be married.
-It's not a race, start low and get a feel for how your responding.

from me personally
-Tren A is GREAT at low dose.. I can tell you the best few months of my marriage in the past 5 years was when I was running low dose tren A/ mast A and prop.. It wasn't the sex that made it the best 2 months of my marriage, it was I just felt very good and had lots of patience and actually enjoyed spending time with my wife a lot.. All 3 were very low dose, but I got lots of gains.
-Higher Tren A dose works very well for me, but I'm miserable.. It killed my wind lol.. It made me sweaty and you could smell a chemical in the sweat it seemed.. I didn't like it.
- High dose Tren A and tren E gave me awful insonmia to the point it affected my gains.
-higher doses makes my urine really really dark.. spooked me a bit..
Thanks for the input animal! I’m definitely keeping my dosage low for this run. 50mg eod is where I’m going to stay. I’m only a week in but so far so good. I’m married, and we have a really good relationship now. We had some real issues up to about a year ago when we decided to either fix things or go out separate ways. I’d never wantlooking good to ruin my family. If I see it’s becoming an issue I’ll simply drop it and walk away.

I am curious if it is common to run something like NPP along with Tren with a Test base? Or is it pointless? I know it's probably very wise for winny to have npp along side. I am just unsure if Tren dries joins/ligaments like winny.

I am curious if it is common to run something like NPP along with Tren with a Test base? Or is it pointless? I know it's probably very wise for winny to have npp along side. I am just unsure if Tren dries joins/ligaments like winny.
Teen doesn’t dry joints out.
If you are getting leaner, you run winny at the end to really look geared out, lol.

Day 7: well guys I made it a week in. Things are going really good. One thing I noticed, especially today is my thought process seems different. Arrogance mixed with aggression mixed with I’ll fuck anything, also seem a touch more short tempered. I can see now why guys would say how powerful it is, and to respect the tren. Workouts are great. Feeling really strong. I haven’t taken a rest day this week as I’ve felt I don’t need it( I know I need them). Hope everyone had a great day!