Fat shredding questions.

Englishmustard

Bollocks!
Trusted Member
In the last ten weeks I have dropped
5% body fat from 20% to 15.
Today is the start of week 11 of a 15 week cycle.
I have been on test-e 500mg a week. Started Mast-e at 400mg/wk at week 5.
(Would the Mast only just be kicking in now? I’ve only used Mast prop before.)
And Winstrol at 50mg/day since I think week 5 also. Winstrol will be ending in a week and I started 60mg Anavar last week which will run to the end.
Also using Clen. Started at 10mcg a day up to 50mcg/day. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I start Clen again in a week and will have two more weeks of it til end of cycle.
My main question is, with all this going on and keeping the diet the same and cardio the same, would it be possible to drop another 5%bf in this next 5 weeks? Given that the Mast is probably only just taking effect and the furnace is now burning away. Or do I need to be upping my cardio even more?

What kind of cardio are you doing and how much? I'd recommend focusing on tweaking your diet and cardio if needed.

After five weeks, that Mast. & Winstrol are likely doing their thing by now but you might not notice it as much yet since you said that your still at around 15%. Do you seem a little dryer or somewhat grainier anywhere yet?

Are you using any ECA inbetween using the Clen?

Thanks & good luck,

OD

Oh definitely dryer and harder. Veins popping in my forearms and even a little vein popping around that ab V. And my face looks leaner, my jaw looks more defined.
Just hammering the elliptical for 20 mins everyday. Even on rest days.
No ECA in between Clen as I heard it hits the same receptors anyway. Correct me if that’s wrong.