Fake Syn Pharma website

Ethan

Member
Trusted Member
Before this gets taken down Taureau said that this was OK. Included is a photo of the website, of course and the email that I had to send the money to was [email protected]

So basically what had happened was I placed an order for $285 worth of stuff sent the money via e-transfer on September 23rd
And was told that I would receive a tracking number shortly after to this day I still have not received a tracking number or anything in the mail so I have reason to believe that this is not the real SYN Pharma, but is in fact a impersonation to scam people the agent that I was talking to over text also had an area code That’s apparently in Austin Texas from what I know SYN Pharma only operates within Canada and does not ship to the United States or have any facilities in the United States although I could be wrong if any rep from syn sees this just know that there is somebody out there impersonating the company and ripping people off and for anyone reading this if you’re ever ordering something do not send money to that email or anybody under the name Mr. Anas Jannati.

I hope this post saves people money and their hairline from stress. Be careful out there.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2744.png
    IMG_2744.png
    422.2 KB · Views: 2
Top